(Siddhima) Jealousy and Haqs

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

This post has Siddhima written all over it...if you don't like the colors then you'll probably just want to stay away...

So i'm back with a post...yup been a while and wrote this one fast so if its choppy my bad...

Man it's been a while since I've felt the need to post something.  In fact before watching today's episode I was almost at the point of quitting the show and writing a long post about the powers that be and how ridiculous they have become if they take spamming as a cue of how successful a show and it's plot are.  Well I guess that post is going to have to wait for a little bit longer (I certainly hope I never have to write it but if it becomes necessary then I will) Anyways back to the point.  After what feels like forever I finally watched an epi (disclaimer I only watched the SR scenes so can't really expand about the other parts of the story) with a FULL smile on my face.  From start to finish I had the largest grin on my face.  It felt just like old times.

Oh how I love the fact that even after all Sid has gone through and all the doubt and questions and heartbreak and turmoil he still adores Armaan as the big brother he never had.  How after sending him off to I think do work (although not sure where the site is cause with Shilpa with him it seems as though Armaan is bound to end up on detour after detour) he still sits at home worrying if he had done the right thing sending two explosive people with each other on a long trip together.  So he calls them and anxiously awaits their reply.  Meanwhile Riddhima wasn't too worried about Armaan.  In fact, she told Sid not to worry that Armaan had become friends with Shilpa, afterall he defended Shilpa against her Riddhima.  Of course, this is Ridz and she always manages to see things in such a two dimensional way.  I'm not sure why it surprises me that she is so celar cut with her blacks and whites.  But Sid being the astute man that he is knows that things between Armaan and Shilpa are nowhere near as simple as Ridz thinks.  That that moment she is thinking about is in fact simply an aberration and not the norm.  So he tries to point it out to her, but of course it only sets of to ignite an argument between these two.  As they are batameez and chudail and only need a slight spark to set them exploding.  But Sid being the wise man that he is knows that he can't win against Ridz by trying to be louder and angry and so he immediately apologizes.  (So sweet this cute doc, he always always manages to touch my heart).  And Ridz calms down.

You know what I think is actually the most amazing part of today's episode? Oh sure I loved the heart to heart and the cute hubby wifey moments.  But what really was amazing to me was the fact that initially Ridz wasn't worried about Armaan and Shilpa, it was only after seeing Sid stressing and worried that she started to think that something might be wrong.  Now I agree that Ridz was worried about Armaan afterall he was a big part of her life at one point and she sure hopes they can become friends and they are certainly makes strides in that direction.  She knows he is in a fragile state and she knows how alone he really is.  As I've said time and time again, Riddhima knows exactly what Armaan is going through because she had to live through it herself.  She knows how lost a person is when their other half is forever erased from their heart and lives.  Sure she was lucky enough to have found her soulmate, and she knows Armaan will be okay, but she still worries.  She's allowed to.

But I think she's more worried about Armaan because Sid is worried.  It's because she's seeing Sid so uncomfortable and down on himself that she wants Armaan to call and report back.  You see she wants to hear from Armaan not so much to know that he is alright, because deep down she knows in fact she tried telling Sid that, but so that she doesn't have to watch Sid tear himself apart with worry.  If this doesn't speak the truth about whose Riddhima has become and who makes her heart beat then I don't know what will.

I love how even in his worry Sid doesn't lose fact of the sight that it is Ridz's bday and he wants to take her out.  But once again Mrs. Modi knows her hubby well enough to know that if they went out then he would be too distracted to enjoy their night and instead of going out for a fancy dinner with a group of people where Sid would be with her in body but not in mind she would much rather spend it with him at home.  Because all she really wants for her birthday, her new beginning, is to spend it with her husband.  PS loved how Ridz teased Sid by offering him cappuccino and he responds with "I love Cappuccino".  Dekha biwi ka jadoo??

So then we see Ridz and Sid both worrying about the other two and she comes up to Sid wondering aloud if Armaan and Shilpa are all right.  And Sid absently responds with, "Oh I heard back from Shilpa she said they both reached Mumbai and are fine."  Of course Ridz only needs a small reason to yell at her Siddy so she yells at him for not telling her immediately.  Then after running out of steam Ridz comes and sits down next to him and sighs a huge relief and aloud thanks the fact that Armaan is okay only to find out that Sid hasn't actually heard from Armaan that in fact Armaan hasn't responded to a single call Sid has made.  Immediately, Ridz starts to worry (once again I wonder to myself if she's as much worried about Armaan or if it's the fact that Sid is worried about Armaan that makes her worried).  She then states aloud, "I hope he's alright" and glances up to see Sid watching her.  So immediately she starts to backtrack for fear of giving Sid the wrong impression.  Can't blame the gal after all the other times in the past when Sid would blow a gasket and end up limping away in anger.

But instead of getting angry at her worrying over her ex, or getting jealous over the fact that she is thinking about another man, Sid shows what kind of man he really is.  He tells her "He understands.  That it's okay for her to worry about Armaan, in fact it's what he would expect after all he and her were close at one point and he has no right to hold that against her as he was not in her life at that time.  And now as her husband he has accepted not just her now and a future with her, but he has accepted her with her past as well.  For they are all a part of her and they make her who she is."  You see this is the real Siddhant Modi.  THIS is the guy that found a broken woman and became her shadow of strength.  THIS is the guy that fought the world for her even when he didn't even really like her.  THIS is the guy that married her even after she had committed suicide and broken his hopes of trying to make their relationship work.  THIS is the guy that upon seeing her ex walk back into her life tried to make it easier for her to walk away from him for her own happiness.  THIS is the guy that loved her so much that he would chase her around the hospital apologizing even when he didn't do anything wrong.  You see today when he tells her that he is most certainly jealous and insecure at times.  That as his wife she barely gives him the attention he deserves.  He is once again being that guy with the heart of gold.  This is who Siddhant Modi is, he doesn't know how to lie to be cool or how to try and pretend to be suave.  He is foolishly honest.  So honest that he openly admits of his jealousy over his wife and sadness at her lack of chasing him.  And you see immediately that Ridz regrets the fact that Sid feels ignored so she offers him the chance to demand anything from her.  And what does Sid ask for? No he doesn't ask for big surprises or fancy words all he asks for is for her to show him that she is his forever

See Sid is that simple guy I always talk about he doesn't need declarations or fancy parties all he needs, all he wants is reassurance that Ridz is his.  That Ridz still wants to be his.  He is the Sid that has always been hiding inside of that mean Modi Ridz was trying to tell over and over again she wanted to be with.  See this is what Sid would have told her two months ago if he had thought Ridz wanted to be with him for him.  And this is most certainly what Ridz had yearned to hear from Sid's mouth through those months she was trying to tell him that there was no choice between him and Armaan, because Armaan was no longer an option and hadn't been since Panchgani.

So I leave with this...Although DMG has not been delivering many Siddhima scenes and many times it makes us want to quit and never look back.  When they do manage to throw in a scene or two the scenes that they do throw in are usually worth the wait.  I would so take today's six minutes of beautiful, honest, realistic moments between Sid and Ridz over two weeks of bakwas and running around the hospital playing road runner and coyote.  You see for me the beauty of Sid and Ridz is the fact that they can make six minutes so powerful that they seem like six episodes.  (Now don't get me wrong, they should most definitely be getting more than six min an epi...can you imagine the magnificence they would bring to the show if they actually had six whole epis??? Haila!!! I think I would faint from overload.)  But since I have not control over such things I am going to chant the quality over quantity motto in my head for the time being. As for the upcoming flashback bday party (what is with DMG and flashbacks??? Seriously they are so obsessed with them maybe they should just run the show backwards and then save themselves the time and money)anyways as for the birthday fbs I'm just going to say don't fret too much over it right now.  We are not even sure what it is going to actually be shot like.  For example, maybe Ridz is going to have flashbacks about her moments with Armaan and how the party is like the one she had with him in the past, but then she will come to present and realize how much more right this party is.  How Sid was the one she was meant to end up with and Armaan was the path she had to take to get to him...

Remember the rules...play nice

-Arp

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
YAYYYYYYYYYYYY u posted after long time READING NOW

Once again ur writing casted a spell on me BEAUTIFUL arpu u r a amgiciana dn ur take is always fun i agree with everythign on sr but this really was something and made me roll So true

lthough DMG has not been delivering many Siddhima scenes and many times it makes us want to quit and never look back.  When they do manage to throw in a scene or two the scenes that they do throw in are usually worth the wait.  I would so take today's six minutes of beautiful, honest, realistic moments between Sid and Ridz over two weeks of bakwas and running around the hospital playing road runner and coyote.  You see for me the beauty of Sid and Ridz is the fact that they can make six minutes so powerful that they seem like six episodes

Edited by -Fizzylicious- - 13 years ago
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great post and trust me Siddhimas are writing such great essays these days, I am loving it......
amazing postπŸ‘ 

For example, maybe Ridz is going to have flashbacks about her moments with Armaan and how the party is like the one she had with him in the past, but then she will come to present and realize how much more right this party is.  How Sid was the one she was meant to end up with and Armaan was the path she had to take to get to him...

i really want this to happen, b/c ridz has made it very very clear that all she wants is her cute doctor, she will not leave him nor will she let him leave her, she wants him and she wants her future to be with her cute doctor. she might have a fb of the past but i think she will smile at her past bday and she will be mesmerzing by her this bday, she will make a new memory indeed and she will keep those memory in her heart and in her soul. she will realize how much she loves this and how much she wants to love the man who not only saved her but her wounded soul to. her future will overshadow her past, she lives in the present and she always will live in her present which is her cute doctor.
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she was trying to tell him that there was no choice between him and Armaan, because Armaan was no longer an option and hadn't been since Panchgani.
πŸ‘ rocccckkkkiiiinnnngggg post........
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
lovedddddddd your post reeva!
my fav lines:
For they are all a part of her and they make her who she is."  You see this is the real Siddhant Modi.  THIS is the guy that found a broken woman and became her shadow of strength.  THIS is the guy that fought the world for her even when he didn't even really like her.  THIS is the guy that married her even after she had committed suicide and broken his hopes of trying to make their relationship work.  THIS is the guy that upon seeing her ex walk back into her life tried to make it easier for her to walk away from him for her own happiness.  THIS is the guy that loved her so much that he would chase her around the hospital apologizing even when he didn't do anything wrong. 

those were so right!
and also the one with armaan the road to sid etc. that fits the situation so well πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Arp...glad to hear your take after such a long time...you are AMAZING..!!! Loved your analysis of the episode...the way you describe SR is just beautiful...I'm so proud of the SRians...such talented ppl...!!!

But since I have not control over such things I am going to chant the quality over quantity motto in my head for the time being. As for the upcoming flashback bday party (what is with DMG and flashbacks??? Seriously they are so obsessed with them maybe they should just run the show backwards and then save themselves the time and money)anyways as for the birthday fbs I'm just going to say don't fret too much over it right now. We are not even sure what it is going to actually be shot like. For example, maybe Ridz is going to have flashbacks about her moments with Armaan and how the party is like the one she had with him in the past, but then she will come to present and realize how much more right this party is. How Sid was the one she was meant to end up with and Armaan was the path she had to take to get to him...

I love tht ur taking the SBS video in such a positive way....I hope what ur saying comes true..and ya ur the BEST!!!

Love Always,
Zarqa ❀️
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey great post Arpu, its just that I am not following CMG much but your posts are always treat to read, well written girl!
Edited by monar - 13 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey....loved reading ur post!!! "THIS is SIddhant Modi" - so true! simple, honest, and well imperfectly perfect!!!
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post. You brought out the emotions of Mr and Mrs Modi so beautifully