So concern = Love?

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Today Rid was concerned for Armaan and people are saying this proves she still loves him. I am still concerned about my Ex's well being. I can assure you I do not love him.
That being said lets say being concerned really shows the love then....

Anyone remember Rid almost went mad with worry when Sid left in lonavla? she cared for nothing else but him. She even ran after him with her injured leg. Does this mean she loves Sid? I am really asking not trying to be sarcastic or anything.

If today Rid wasn't concerned about Armaan I would be really worried. Riddhima can't be that heartless. It was nice to see her mention Armaan in front of Sid, and it was nice seeing Sid observe her. They really need more scenes like this.

Riddhima cares for Armaan. It wouldn't make sense if she didn't. But she also cares for Sid. Cares for Sid more than she cares for Armaan at this stage of life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

exactly, it was a complete natural

Nishitarao thumbnail
Hmmm.. It wasn't really the concern, It was her reaction after she said those words.. It was a guilt look or something on her face... when she asked Sid about Armaan, she was trying to sound as casual as possible.. and when he said they r alright she was relieved..
If there is no such feelings in her heart, why did she try to hide it?
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thanks for this meaningful topic

exactly rids isnt stone hearted, she has a heart and its natural for her to be concerned for Armaan

and i am suprised many look at rids concern for Armaan but dont look at the fact that sid was so much more concerned for ArShi yesterday and even today??????

and yes rid reaction for sid at lonvala was much more, she went hysterical so much that Armaan had to tell her to relax

norzar
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Fatz.. BANG on..

Even I wanna admit, I am still concerned for my Ex, even though I dont have any present, but I can assure everyone that I dont love him anymore..

I dont understand this logic! If she doesnt feel abt Armaan, people jump to bash her saying she is heartless b****.. And whenever she does, it's called as love.. 🤣 Hello bhaiyon aur behno ! Have u heard of humanity and friendship ?🤣 I doubt if they do..😆

I loved the fact that she is free to discuss Armaan with Sid.. That's how it's all abt.. I can bet if Siddhima relationship goes this way, one day will come when Ridz will confess to Sid that Sid knows her better than her😳.. They dont share any secret when it's abt Armaan.. And I LOVE this fact..😳.. That makes SR relationship pure😳

And Fatz .. tumne yeh taapic jiske liye banaya, one sentence for them from Khu --

When u are in oasis, a drop of tear seems like an ocean.. 🤣 Aah.. I hope u understand😳
nikita_88 thumbnail
👏Brilliant post and well said!

I guess she loves them both then 🤣🤣!

But seriously you can be concerned for a lot of people but not be in love with them and some people you might not truely like but you can still be concerned for their well being.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lmao it;s human nature when u know someone that closely u tend to get concerned trust me  lmao forget about ex even if someone in u start gets sick and is unwell or isn't around u tend to get botthered and try to find out how comeu haven't seen the person for few days lol & say hope the person is alright than armaan was her ex how cna she not get worried
sweetteengirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm concerned for homeless people doesn't mean I love them it's  humanity!
Exactly. Great post. I am concerned for my friends but that doesnt mean that im in love with them.
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My personal story: I broke up with my ex 5 years ago and he had and accident recently... I was scared for him and concerned...no way in HELL do I love the guy still ... but since we did share something one point in time does make him more of a stranger

and I think Riddihma reacted with that face because she didn't want Sidddhant to think that she cared for Armaan as still that was a touchy topic in the past ...from today Siddhant proved that the word Armaan doesn't have to be spoken in hush hush tones and she can openly confess her concerns towards Armaan or anything else... isn't that why she beamed brightly and said that Siddhant doens't have to be insecure about her ...?