Rang Update 27th July - done

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
lol sorry about yesterday...kk today is definately my day to update...right? *scratches her head in confusion* :P

Recap: Shantanu and Khanak come back home...where Mangal and co are already there

Update:

Shantanu tries to call Natasha but she is not picking up which worries him. Natasha finally goes to see who is calling her and when she sees Shantanu's name she gets happy...but it's short lived...when she remembers what happened. Shantanu on the other hand, sees Khanak's baksa and is frustrated with it. ooo damn! Shantanu sees Khanak picking up the baksa and keeps staring at her...just then Natasha picks up the phone but he cuts it. Gopi and Khanak have a talk about lonliness...Khanak is about to tell her about Shantanu's support but just then Mangal and his wife come and talk rubbish as usual. Greedy people! Khanak is worried about how long they are going to stay for...but they are more worried about getting the money. They refuse to leave without the money and even when Gopi tries to stop them...Mangal shuts her up.

Khanak says that it'll take time for Shantanu to collect the money...so Mangal says that we'll live right her until we get the money. Hetel and Mangal decide to go on a tour of the haveli...lol I am waiting to see Khusboo vs. Hetel war. On the other hand, Natasha is quite angry...just then her dad comes who says that I am glad that you left for Switzerland (only for two days?). He tells her how Shantanu didn't even come looking for her...but went to look out for Khanak...his priorties have changed. Natasha is quite sad and wonders what is written in her destiny...her dad keeps one explaining to her to move on. Natasha wants to meet Shantanu to ask him few questions before moving on.

Khanak and Gopi are in the kitchen...Gopi tells her not to worry about Hetel's words. She asks if you are happy with Shantanu...who is listening from the outside with an amused expression. Before Khanak says anything...Shantanu says to himself of course she likes him and is happy with him. lol but is worried when she doesn't say anything...he wonders if she is going to praise him or insult him. He is way too eager! Khanak, on the other hand, remembers everything that has happened. Khanak says Shantanu is alright nothing special...which Shantanu takes to heart 😆...lol she starts to praise him aka insult him! Gopi asks again if she is happy here...lol Shantanu is silently warning her...and is really worried when she is quiet again 😆. Just then Akshay comes there and asks Shantanu why are you standing outside the kitchen door...lol Shantanu tries to tell him to be quiet but before that Khanak and Gopi come there. Shantanu makes up an excuse that he came to get water....Akshay tells him to get it then...lol instead of getting water he ends with an apple. Both Khanak and Akshay are surprised...lol he says he wanted water to wash the apple. lmao...he tells Khanak that she is his wife so she should wash the apple...cut it and bring it to his study in 5 mins. Khanak and Gopi start to laugh...which embarasses Shantanu and makes Khusboo angry.

At the dinner table, Khanak starts to serve...to which Hetel says why are you doing the work...there are so many servants...sit here with us. But Khanak refuses! lol I am starting to like Hetel...she starts to talk about Honeymoon. Khusbhoo starts the talk about how those two spend the last two days...Shantanu tells her to be quiet...but she brings up the topic of Suraj. hawww!😡 never mind I don't like Hetel...even she starts to talk about the whole thing. Khanak is on the verge of crying...which Shantanu feels really helpless when Khanak walks away.

Precap: Hetel starts to talk about what is going betweek K and S to K...just then S comes (I guess to teach her a lesson). On the other hand, N is crying in her room (I just love her bg tune!)
Edited by -bhootni- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
if I can find the video...I'll update!
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thankssss........
Cuteeeee @ Shantanu to want to know how Khanak feels <3~
rishani thumbnail
thanks.😛
I hope Shaan will stands for Khanak tomorrow,can't wait!
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Sumz! *hug* Stupid Mangal and Hetal!
maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!! Just that its going REEEEAAALLLYYYY slow but oh well its still cute while it lasts
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

They shld have a scene where Khanak goes to give apple to Shaan in his study and he asks her why she complained about him to Gopi😆 We would have got a fun scene...

Tomorrow should be good.
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thansk!!!

i hope natasha marries the other guy :) then shaan is free for khanak! yay :D
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thks for the update😳

Hate these 2 ladies, Khusboo & Hetal😡, the way they were torturing Khanak😡, Hope tom Shaan speaks up front of these stupid ladies😊
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update .... 😊