I Belong to You (SR)

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I was extremely happy to see Sid getting worried for his Bro and his Friend whom he has come to love and respect…The attitude displayed by Sid yesterday was that of genuine care and concern and it just elevated Sid's character a notch higher for me…👏👏All those people who thought and said that sid only uses armaan to help him woo ridhhima, this was a silent slap on their faces! We have been talking bout the Sidmaan bonding a lot and this was just one of the may instances when it has been at its best!😊

Coming to my beloved SR – what can I say bout them, except that they surprise me and make me fall in love with them all over again! Mrs. Modi fretting bout armaan was nothing but concern for someone who was once a big part of your life…What's the big deal about it, I dunno…In fact I'd have been disappointed in Ridhhima if she had not bothered about armaan…It wouldn't have looked real in that case…Coz even if you do move on in life and fall in love again, your first love will always hold a special place in your heart and in situations like these, you are bound to be worried…and lately she has started regarding armaan as her friend and has become comfortable around him (thanks to sid) so the concern is only but natural!

I can understand ridhhima being apprehensive bout sid's reaction to her concern for armaan coz we know tht sid has accepted rid's past but ridhhima doesn't know that completely. Yes she senses that sid and armaan have become friends but she's still not sure so the anxiety in her eyes and the feeling that sid might not like it…

Dunno what sid says after looking at her…but if I know sid well, then he will just smile and tell ridhhima that its alright! Its alright to be worried for armaan…Its alright coz he understands and he's not insecure anymore…Its alright coz he's man enough to accept riddhima's past and embrace her with it…Its alright coz he truly loves her and trusts her…Its alright coz although ridhhima has not said it, but his heart knows that she belongs ONLY to him now…

But guess, Mrs. Modi is not convinced that sid is convinced…so she s on a mission…to prove her cute doctor tht she belongs to HIM and ONLY HIM!!! Now I dunno if she s doing this to prove something to prove something to herself! 😉 I feel its more like she wants to let go of herself this time around and not hesitate to acknowledge her love for her husband anymore…we all know tht her heart skips a beat everytime sid touches her…it does a summersault everytime, he drops subtle hints bout their intimacy…so this time Mrs. Modi wants to make the first move…This time she wants to lissen to her heart…

So here's my prediction – She will go and wear the Red Lingerie that sid bought for her...In a way indicating that she is ready to consummate her marriage…but sid being sid might tell her that she doesn't have to do anything to prove her love for him…she doesn't even have to spell it out for him…he knows it..his heart knows it and thts enough…!!!

Cheers!

Rapz

PS: I doubt CVs will make SR consummate so soon…we still have to wait for tht! Sigh!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post 👏 👏 👏
I also think Sid will stop her n will say u dont have to prove me anything ......
Hope Riddhima wears her marriage symbols back
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post
Agree wid each every word said by u...
And I am sure Sid will stop Ridz form doing anything to prove dat she is only Sid's Bcoz he don't want to push her 4 anything... also Bcoz he vry well knows dat Ridz has completely moved on in life & he
has also accepted her past quite well..
Waiting 4 some romantic Siddhima moments..
Great post👏 I totally agree with u. I think sid is gonna stop ridz from provin anything to him. But i really want to see Ridz telling Sid about her feelings for him. I hope she wears back her marriage symbols. I really wanna see what happens tomorrow. Cant wait😍
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great post i made one too like two become one !!
I know it will take its time

But they should show she  feeling Siddhant his touch and  feel the need to have him  for ever and ever !!

I know they will pull with some KMH's but  they cannot  keep postponing when Riddhima is herself completely ready !!!

I love how Sid is today,

coz he's got over this and moved on from his heart and it shows,

such a massive heart and so pure - not alot of men can do that,

and not alot men can do what he done before all that he went through with Ridz and marrying her,

and making a scariificing and freeing her to go to Armaan a

nd now accepting it all and Armaan wholeheartendly

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
kingdeep thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i want something romantic 2 happen between them....
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome post,agree with your each and every words and just waiting to see the next episode
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rapz,😃

Totally Agreed with your Post Dear.👏
Riddhima just cares for Armaan as a friend.I liked Riddhima confronting Sid not to worry about Armaan coz he can take his own care.
Sid & Riddhima have accepted each other with their flaws.........they both love each other wholeheartedly.They have the trust & respect in their relationship & that's the most important for a relationship to go till eternity.
Riddhima Modi.......She's sure going to wear that Red Nightie coz Now She's only Sid's & Sid is only hers.😉
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Unbelievable post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved the way you described SR today. I truly believe that Sid wont expect Ridz to do anything she is not ready for but I think Ridz will ask Sid to put all her marriage symbols back on her and she will then tell him how her heart beats for Sid and only Sid.
Awesome post. Thankyou sooooooooooooo much. And I must agree with you the way Sid was so worried about Armaan was so truly beautiful. I loved the way he wanted to tell Ridz how worried he was and to see Ridz be  able to talk to Sid about Armaan was also a treat to watch. THESE TWO ARE DEFINITELY A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN.!!!!!!!!!!!!!