DHKJ 26rd july written update ~Ritu Exposed~

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBER POST ONLY]

starts fro ammaji saying who will marry our sajni now and pushker comes an tells them that he will marry sajni and ammaji and supre are shocked.then pushker comes and says that ammaji if u agree than i will marry sajni. then ammaji says that you know what i did to you and, then pushker ammaji i know hat happend and because of what has happend i know what is going outside still today i want to hold sajni hand with the same love from you. then Ammaji agrees to let pushker and sajni marry. then SK thanks pushker and pushker tells sk to only talk to his father as he is little upset wabout it then preeti and pushker comes to sajni room then preeti eaves from the room and then sajni and pushker have a cute talk. and tells sajni that now she will be really happy and they will get marry soon and pushker purpose sajni.

at pushker house Supre, amma ji and pushker and his father is sitting in tense. then pushkr father says that he has no objection on this relations ship because its my son happiness. then they have a little talk about how good sajni is in everything and they have a little funny talk.
Then Ritue comes into Sajni room and close the door and starts to search the jewelry box and the drawers then seh takes out the jewelry and takes it with her. then at summi house Vinay and Radhika calls and Vinay tells her that sajni and pushker marriage has been fixed and then Summit tells Vinay that she has a good news and that is that she has found a place for her factory and then summit and her mother-in-law have a little talk.

its night and Ammaji and is talk to Supre about sajni that because of her good nature she has got such a good family. Then in Ritu room, ritu is wearing the same necklace that she stole from sajni room and when niraj see it he ask about it and ask her why she brought it here and she tells him that she has brought it solve his problem and he ask what problem and she tells that The money her mama ji has spend on this marriage he is asking for the money and the niraj say that to give ur fraud mama his money do you want me to sold my sister jewelry then they have little talk then ammaji comes near Niraj room windo and listen to all their talk even about the moeny he gaved to the person for his job and all about the 4lakhs that Supre put it together for Sajni operations. after hearing this amma ji comes to their room and takes the necklace from ritu and slaps her. then niraj tells that he did not do anything and then everybody finds out about it and then SK tells forget about it and tomorrow its our sajni marriage so then sajni comes to their room and tells ammaji that the way you wanted is not  how he is, his real face is this what u saw it but didn't say anything then Ammaji tells Sk to throw them out of this house.

Precap:
ritu comes to his brother house and tells ritu that he will not spare them ritu is happy but niraj is kind of confused

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATE TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT
EXCLUSIVE FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBER

Edited by mariam14 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago