Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
no grad is next year dodo!

I have to start applying from this fall!! Thinking about UF...university of florida...even rutgers in NJ is nice for pharmacy...lets seee! 🤔 The benefit of UF is that its in-state university for me...so that will benefit me financially! 🤔
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hmmm so u wanna do pharmacy???
wow dat sunds diff....
wat do u havta study exactly in it?
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Chemistry, and Biology is like main...but ofcourse there are course of Physics and maths for year or two...!!

And I hate physicsssssssssss though
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
I like Bio and I love chemistry! 😆😳 Although it makes me pull my hair sometimes...but its fun! 😳

I don't like cells in bio🤣 Study of cells like kreb's cycle and all...hate that stuff...but i love anatomy, evolution, and ecology🤣☺️ And ofcourse genetics...!!☺️ Love punnett squares...although during one test, I totally went blank...so now they don't make me excited even though they soo easy😔

Then I love frenchhhhhhhhh and I love learning languages and different cultures!☺️😳😳
leeseunggilove thumbnail
well i live in india n i hate d edu system.....nahhh i love bio...chem is justa formality...physics a mystery...
lingo nahh....we din hav any oder languages yaha pe..bt i do want to learn either italian or french...
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
I don't hate India's education system...but yes the way teachers teach student is weird and the behavior of parents and every1 just creates competition!

Even here there is competition...but the difference is that no1 really cares what others do...all they care about is themselves...while in india, everyone cares about how others perform and seeing them, they decide how they should perform! Not everyone ofcourse!

Like its said in 3 idiots...don't run after success, run after excellence! That is the difference...ppl in india (not all) runs after success and that is the difference in the education of US and India I think!
leeseunggilove thumbnail
hmmm i cant really comment i have no idea abt us  ka edu system....

leeseunggilove thumbnail

btw nituuu..am goin nw...am really sleepy...

will cya later..u also go in maktub n stuff n ya...wat happnt to d ay month ki posts..no one discusses dem.....
lets start d pic game also...
leeseunggilove thumbnail

anyone????

kaha ho sab??????????????????????/

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
want to liveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee otrooooooooooooooooooo in AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_kyQ8h9Jhg[/YOUTUBE]