How quick is the five year leap?

Neela10 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
How quick is the five year leap?

I am not sure about other viewers, but I hope the five year leap in the story is not immediate. We first want to see what is happening in the Loha house. For instance:

Where is Shekhar? What hell is he suffering? (I guess he must be going thru a thousand deaths!!)
What are Ranvijay and Jamuni up to?
Where in the name of heavens is Gangiya?
What is Rekha's role in the Loha house?
Where is Shekhar-Lali's child?

And one question to the producers of Agle Janam:  How come Loha's house is not even scorched after the big fire?  The temple in the house remains in pristine condition - Sumitra was there in the last episode saying she won't light even one diya until she knows that Shekhar is safe.

In addition, the prayer meeting for the recently dead appeared to have been in the lobby where Loha usually sits.That too appeared to be in  pristine condition
with not even one burn mark anywhere in the background!!!!

And a starry-eyed Jamuni went "upstairs" into one of the bedrooms (which also did not show any signs of burning)  to get ready for her wedding to RV.

I hope the producers don't think we are fools. Of course, we know that in "reel" life the fire was not real but for authenticity's sake, they should have shown some burnt down parts of the house.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i have the same questions u have.. i was actually wondering how loha got home.. considering he went blind.. he had just sorta vanished during shali's last scene

maybe they'll answer the q's as the leap happens.. i don't think the leap'll be monday considering the waaris isn't "missing" yet.. at least it hasn't been mentioned that he's been missing.. but lets seee..