Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tanthya

Hi Adil ,

Body's self defense kicking in , I suppose...it doesn't want to be subjected to Saxena's torture ...so my body has gone into self preservation mode...but my will is refusing to buckle....and I am determined to endure the torture !!😆

don't worry....going hyper on coffee and water ...works well for me...will be right as rain [now why did I bring in Nainaji 😆 ] by Monday...

Haha your creative writing is a delight to read. You should become a writer. hahaah. Feel better soon, yeah saxena torture starts monday! lol. I wanna see the new promo? So prats and Krishna are gonna get it on soon. whole forum seems to be excited lol.

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Viral???  omg!!
take care..... sikiram sariyayidum...
kuzhandhaingaluku ottama pathukonga...sudu thanni kudinga!!
tanthya thumbnail

Thanks for  ur concern, bro......don't worry ..come Monday , you will find me in front of TV shivering and teary eyed [ from cold, and not with the intention of providing company to nainaji ,,let me assure u] and my UD will be there....if the Net doesn't act up that is ...

whole forum has gone to  party....and every one are discussing only one thing....😊

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: HamiSky

Viral???  omg!!

take care..... sikiram sariyayidum...
kuzhandhaingaluku ottama pathukonga...sudu thanni kudinga!!

Don't worry !! Hami...My viral is a loving and affectionate Viral...it refuses to go to anyone ....😆 and sticks to me...lots of sleep,coffee,spicy food will take care of it.....as for sudu thanni...🤢..NEVER !!

adilmomin786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Thanks for  ur concern, bro......don't worry ..come Monday , you will find me in front of TV shivering and teary eyed [ from cold, and not with the intention of providing company to nainaji ,,let me assure u] and my UD will be there....if the Net doesn't act up that is ...

whole forum has gone to  party....and every one are discussing only one thing....😊

lol...Tanthya..I wont be on IF until Mondays show airing. I have a test Monday morning so I have to do well on it. Ive been slacking lol. My net messes up too! Lol your lyinggggg, its not cold, your just so touched with Nainaji!! I know everyone just wants to see Prats and Krishna go at it. I saw one comment and it said please have the lights open, we wanna see. I was like 😆😆😆
tanthya thumbnail

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy,
I accidentally caught the promo...it is that courtyard..the one where SS brushes his teeth....Pratigya is coming with tears in her eyes and calls Krishna very softly ...and Krishna has lost it...he looks very maniacal and says something [damn my unpreparedness]..he turns back to her and there is a gun on his hand and it is pointed at Pratigya..then he says..but how can I kill you..I can't do it, saying this he reverses the gun and holds it against his temple...promo ends .......

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: adilmomin786

lol...Tanthya..I wont be on IF until Mondays show airing. I have a test Monday morning so I have to do well on it. Ive been slacking lol. My net messes up too! Lol your lyinggggg, its not cold, your just so touched with Nainaji!! I know everyone just wants to see Prats and Krishna go at it. I saw one comment and it said please have the lights open, we wanna see. I was like 😆😆😆

oh ! All the best...Do well !!😊

during my study days, I would alternately read the text and thrillers ..kept me from going off to sleep...😆....

touched by Nainaji !!  😲  more like self pity at my self induced torture...😆
adilmomin786 thumbnail
@tanthya...hahaah yeh. i cant wait till my semester finishes, and then i relax for 2 weeks until fall semester starts. :( chal im gonna go study. take care tanthya! feel better.
aleena1 thumbnail
Thanx shruti hun😊 By any chance do you have the video thanx sweety
tanthya thumbnail

thanx Adil, study well 😊