DHKJ 23rd july written update

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Ammji call off the wedding and the barati tells ammaji that nothing will harm them but if this barati return there daughter will never get married and then Sk tell them to get out of their house before he calls the police......Ritu slaps Manohar so save herself and blame hsi mamaji for not telling them the truth...then the brati return

niraj tries to console amma ji and ammaji tells niraj that she had such a good rishta for sajni but i refused it and looked at ritu(talking about pushkar)......Sajni sitting alone in her room thinking aobut the marriage and that she will now never get married then preeti comes in.....preeti tells sajni that whatever happend today was not good but sajni future got saved then sajni tells preeti that i was doing this marriage for ammaji happiness and she was so happy today but now she is not and whenever she will se me in this wedding dress she will cry and hugs preeti then preeti tells that kahani ji  has chossen someone else for her and then soon this joda will be called honso ka joda too

preeti comes to her room and talks to her mother picture and tells her that once again sk has saved his sister life and then sk comes and listen to her talk then he goes to her tells her that now whatever happens was because of her and once again she has saved his sister sajni life....it was her faith that made him go to police stations and find the truth about manohar....then he hugs preeti and then preeti tells Sk to go amma ji she needs him....

New entry of Ritu brother:
ritu is talking to her brother and tells him that whatever she did was neccesarry and she was sorry for it and then his brother tells that whatever she did was not good and said if he was there he woud have kill Sk and get sajni married to Manohar.....then ritu told him that she was really sorry and told him all the reason and told him to tell mama ji to forgive her but then preeti comes and interrupter her and was caught...then ritu hangs up the phone and preeti tells that also tell your brother that in this evil plan she was also the part of it and also tell him that till i am here no one will be success in their evil plan...even if its the member of this family

outside of the house two women come and tell ammaji and sk that whatever happens was bad......and it would have been better if the barati wouldn't have come rather then returning from their house and tells them that haven't you tell them about the white mark on sajni head then Ammaji and SuPre comes inside the house and ammaji starts to cry and tells that mamaji has spread wrong news about our sajni in the whole city and sajni was standing there and listening then after hearing all this she leaves from there then ammaji say what will happen to our sajni and who will marry her.....then from back pushkar comes and tells them that he will marry sajni and ammaji SuPre looks at him

Precap: Ritu is in sajni searching for something then she open the drawer and takes out the necklace Sajni was wearing takes it out and hides in her sari

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATE TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT
EXCLUSIVE FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBER

he guys this is my first time doing it...coz no body did the update for 23rd july so i did and i tried to do my best if i made any mistake forgive me....thank u

Edited by mariam14 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

singh1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks yaar for this wonderful update....

lets see how ama ji will expose ritu in the coming episodes..
now the storyline will be interesting..

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: singh1234

thanks yaar for this wonderful update....

lets see how ama ji will expose ritu in the coming episodes..
now the storyline will be interesting..

ur welcome dear
i am also waiting to see the expose of ritu.....
uzma1234 thumbnail
fanx 4 the update i cant w8 to c the comin episode its goin to be interestin ammaji shoutin at ritu