Siddhima (SR) OS part 2

kusumfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
part 1- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1443254
Part 2
Part3-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1445499
Part4-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1446573

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments, it hnestly means a lot and is every encouraging. The next part i wrote in sorta a rush (am leaving soon ) but i still hope you enjoy it. and please comment, i love reading them. Thank you so much! -Prachi

Ridz sat on the window still, watching the rain fall. It seemed the weather was reflecting her mood, as her heart was flooding with sadness. She was glad that Armaan was okay now, as she knew she would never be able to stop herself from caring for him. But when she looked into his eyes, she didn't feel the rush. When he came close to her and touched her, the blood didn't rush to her cheeks to reveal a magnificent pink shade. She had realized she didn't feel the same towards Armaan. The confusion was that was it because she was a married woman and therefore she couldn't be his anymore. Or was it because she was in love with Sid? Sid, she thought. The man that took her hand when she needed support the most. Though she would never have admitted at that time to Sid, but she really did need someone'someone to support her, to help her. She questioned what her heart really wanted. Every time she would close her eyes and look deep within her heart she would see a shaded figure beside her. She would see these light eyes that would convey the warmth of true love. But she could never make out the face and in frustration would open her eyes. Finally she decided to get some sleep as tomorrow was JP's party and even though she was in no mood she had to go as a friend.

JP's party.

Everyone was present at the party, but the party was a complete flop. No one was in the mood to dance, as the life of the party (Armaan and Sid) were both in no mood. Seeing this JP and Jiggy came up with a plan to liven up the party. JP, with Jiggy's help decided to spike Sid and Armaan's drink. JP successfully gave the spiked drink to Sid. However as Jiggy handed the spiked drink to Armaan, Armaan passed it onto Ridz seeing that she was looking for a drink.

Uff, Teri Ada sequence takes place! (Sorry not really good at writing these dancing portions)

At the end of the party, Armaan observes that Ridz is drunk and is unstable. He sees that she could fall any moment and rushes to her side to help her balance. Armaan offers his hand to Ridz. Ridz looks into his soulful eyes. These eyes used to accelerate her heart rate. They were the ones that shared a dream of living a simple life together. Even today they showered her with love, but they were also the eyes that let go. The ones she saw at panchigani before she closed her own eyes and hypothermia consumed her. The eyes the she pleaded with not to lose sight of her, to stay with her. Ridz unstably stood up and pouted as she refused Armaan's hand. Her eyes roamed around and settled on Sid's back. She reached out and forcefully took Sid's arm and leaned on him for support.

Tears started pouring out of Armaan's eyes. I guess you have the right to reject my hand, since I did let go. I let go when I left you at panchgini, I know I did. I just wish I had gotten a chance, just one chance to set things right between us. Maybe if you weren't married'maybe then things would be different. Hell it doesn't matter to me that you are married, but what does matter is whether you love him or not. Do you love him? This question kept creeping into Armaan's mind ever since he found out about Ridz marriage. Now he realized that she did. Ridz would always think things through when she was in a stable state. But when she was drunk she wouldn't think. She would just follow her heart. That's how Armaan knew Ridz chose Sid because she had followed her heart, even if she herself didn't know it yet. Armaan watched as Ridz and Sid walked or more like wobbled away and he realized he was no longer the guardian of Ridz heart.

Ridz and Sid managed to make it to the penthouse at the price of angry and agitate neighbors complaining about the tuneless singing coming from the two of them. Sid struggled with the key as he had a hard time finding the lock. Finally Ridz snatched the key out of Sid's hands and jammed the key into the lock and opened the door. The both of them struggled to get in as they both tried to get in at the same time.

"Phele mein jaonga. Mein pati hoon"-Sid  with his held high and an expression of triumph .

Ridz gave Sid a shove " Nahi. Phele mein. Mein senior hoon aur ghar ki boss"

"I agree, tum senior ho, senior citizen ho aur cholad bhi! Phele mein"

Ridz got annoyed and stuck her stiletto into Sid's toes. As Sid was busy nursing his toe and cursing, Ridz smoothly brushed passed him and entered the house. Sid, with a red flushed face, entered right after.

"Aba, chorald, mujhe har bar marti kyun rahti hai. Yaad hai airport pe, teen bar mara, woh bhi bina wajha ke"-Sid demanded while unsuccessfully trying to balance.

"Kyun ki mujhe tumhe marna acha lagta hai"-Ridz said with an innocent face, but her eyes reflected pure mischief.

"Toh, mujhe tumare bal keechna acha lagta hai."-Sid grabbed hold of her hair and started pulling it towards him.

"Mean Modi, mere bal chode."-Ridz also grabbed his hair and both started pulling each other's hair and screaming at the same time.

"Fine truce. On the count three we both let go"-Sid "Fine"

"Three"-Sid, but neither of them let go.

"Tujhe bhook lage hai jo ek aur do kah gaya"-Ridz

"Haan ab to chode de"-Sid. Finally both let go of each other and stared at each other.

"Riddhima mera maan kar raha hai ki mein tumhari tasveer keechon"-Sid as he gazed into Ridz sparkling eyes.

"That's so sweet, Sid"-Ridz (slowly softening)

"Hann, phir mein tumhari tasveer ko guiness world records mein enter karonga. For the record of the scariest creature on the planet"-Sid

Flames of anger burst into Ridz and she starts fuming and intaking large breaths.  

"Hold still, this is the perfect pose for the entry. Mein abhi camera lata hoon"-Sid

Ridz loses it and starts throwing pillows at Sid. They both start a mouse and cat game around the sofa. Finally Sid stops, but Ridz doesn't stop in time and they both fall on the floor.

Ridz slowly opens her eyes and finds Sid lying down beside her. Sid's eyes are only half open as sleep slowly starts to force his eyes shut. He runs his fingers over Ridz face and feels Ridz skin slowly growing warmer and red starting to radiate. Ridz closes her eyes as to intensify his touch and store the feeling it brings, to her memory. Slowly Ridz opens her eyes to find Sid moving his arms around her wait. Ridz takes in a gasp of air, as if she is having a hard tim breathing. Sid slowly moves Ridz closer to him, until not even a speck of dust could get in between them. Hesitantly Rids raises her hand and places it on Sid's cheek. He closes his eyes and Ridz begins to trace his face with her fingers until her hand comes to rest at his lips. Sid opens his eyes and moves his face closer to Ridz. He very lightly brushes his lips against Ridz warm cheeks. Ridz quickly throws her arms around Sid's neck and holds him, as if time stopped. After what seemed like an eternity Ridz pulls back and to her shock she finds Sid softly snoring. She lets Sid fall back and an annoyed expression engulfs.

"Tum na, tum na 'uggh. Is duniya ke sabs barde gadhe ho"Ridz as she hits Sid on the chest. But slowly she rests her head on his chest and falls asleep listening to his heart beats.

To be Continued... 

(ps sorry about the spelling mistakes)

PM list
divi4u
mayuri.vet
veena_rocks
jasangel
indian_beauty
jacobharry10011
sidma_love

Edited by kusumfan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

another great OS prachi, Had fun reading it

would love to see these kind of scenes between Siddhima

keep it up and yes do continue

norzar

lulu99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
beautiful. well written.

sid-ridz  conv realy funny. i loved it.

tkz.
HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey great nxt tme send me pm
AWESOME piece of writing
...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
another great part Parchie😳
this one was really cute....loved their cute fighthing😆
cont soon dear u really are doin an awesome job

God Bless,
Noorya
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lol SR drunk its funny

SR falling asleep at the end 😆
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I loved it Prachi...please continue soon and can you PM me when u upload it....plz...thnx....upload soon ha...!!

love always,
Zarqa!
jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it prachi.....pls continue it.....n pm me next time
Pls update it soon
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey kusum girl....lovely update....par itna short kyun?????.when is ridz confession coming up?