23rd July Written Update:Mai asks Ichha to Leave

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for update Jyoti, this just pisses me off!  Tapu and her deeds, god I hope she pays one day!  Dammit CVS!
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jyoti thanks for the update...
Mai has at last been influenced by horror tapasya n shown her true colors...now that vansh is dead they dont need ichcha anymore there... so conveniently kicked her out ....how selfish can they be....
Ichcha may be wrong but they dont even want to understand why she is making this wrong accusations...
for ichcha her husband is dead and before dying to her question 'yeh sab kaise...?'..he has pointed towards veer...who is sitting there with a gun in his hand ....so in that grief stricken state she has believed that veer is responsible for vansh's death.....why cant veer atleast tell her once exactly what happened maybe she will believe him...in this serial no body ever wants to give anybody a chance to prove their innocence.....they all talk irrelevent stuff hence none of the problems ever get resolved...

I loved the way Veer still protects ichcha ...he cud not tolerate that inspector speaking wrong things about ichcha....love u veer for that❤️....he understands why ichcha has accused him but he is definitely hurt that she cud think so of him.....poor guy...feel bad for him the most in this entire mess... hope he gets out of this mess soon n that tapasya is caught this time atleast....

fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this is horrible. How much more torture r they planning to show more?
zainabkazmi65 thumbnail
Disgussting show
thx for update
good i skipped the episode
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
this is what i call hites of negativity...........hites.
this show has no end to negativity
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Just great! Tapu=1 million; Ichcha=zero 😡
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you jyoti...i have switched the channel while watching as found tears in my eyes seeing ichha break down on jogis shoulder!!!..it is really too sad............what is the need for them to show all this!!!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i knew the fingerprints issue wud crop up😡 but yet they didnt consider checking the crime scene😆
com4us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Iam sure this inspector will catch tapasya very soon and her all crime will be caught and next track will be jogi's step daughter...so veer ultimately will end up marrying ichha..