Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensodyne thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sofsunmannee

exactly
kisi ka band bajane mein bada maza aata hai😆

Kisi ka band bajate bajate maza kar te aap ko pata hi nahi chalta hai kab aap ki number aa lagyi😉😆,so till end enjoy😆

Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
waah nisha ji aapki hindi masha allah 😆
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats Sid Baby...can't wait to grill you. 😈 but i will make you wait first 😛
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I will answer tonight🤬

unknown18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishr

Hiii SB!!!
Yes Swat is rite she just gave me list n some one also suggested me to make u ROTW
What was ur reaction when u read my PM? Well I checked the ROTW thread b4 checking my pms😆 I was on the forum from my phone and was not logged in at that time. So yea I knew what ur "ff" was about!
Here are actual question n have fun answering them

1.What is your favorite time of the day? 5 am. I m always sleeping for sure at that time😆
2.What are you absolutely best at? Talking😆
3.If you were a book, which book would you be? A fat book😆 In my opinion, fat books r not easy to read and they look rather scary at 1st look😆 It gives a different impression until u start reading the book.
4.Do you know how many pieces of clothing you own? No. I own a lot.
5.Which song would you rather wake up to in the morning? a slow romantic song. not wake up sid 😆
6.Do you rather live with family, larger family, with a roommate, at a dorm or by yourself? Do u mean with whom I live right now or would like to live with? I prefer family. By myself is also fine.
7.Which artist do you listen to the most? Well I don't like any specific artist. I listen to any song I like and mostly desi.
8.If you could have dinner with anyone, who would you choose? Sushant!
9.In an ideal relationship, what would you spend the majority of your time doing?🤣  sorry it just sounded a bit..ahem... By relationship I m assuming u mean husband and wife. I wud spend most of the time doing things together. It will get the work done more quickly and we will b able to spend time together even while working. The work will b done more quickly and we will hav more time to chat and relax Also, I will give my partner some space and some time alone as it gets suffocating to b in one place. I mean I wudnt keep him on a leash
10.What would your dream house be like? Would it be a contemporary cave, or a Victorian shed? I dont dream abt houses It will b whatever I will b able to afford. Doesnt matter how small or big it will b, I just want to see a smile on all the members in the house.
11.If one song were to describe your life, which song would that be? yeh honsla from dor
12.What is the one thing would I 'not' know about you at the first meeting?I talk A LOT
13.On a scale of 6-to-47 how organized are you (or keep it simple, like 1-to-10)? 9
14.How accurate is your first impression of others? What is your first impression of me? Its somewhat accurate. I thought u were sweet and I was right😆
15.What 3 things would you not take with you to an island? I wudnt take u U will start asking me questions😆 just kidding.I wudnt take money, phone, and computer. I wud want to relax there by myself. Sitting on the sand looking at the water😍
16.When you are sick, would you bundle up and sleep more or wake up and go about your day as usual? bundle up and sleep
18.What would you do if you found a wallet and there was no ID in it? give it to lost and found or police, if its empty😆
19.As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up, what do you want to be now? as a kid, i never thought abt what i wanted to b i m not joking😳 i was a very weird kid😆 i started thinking abt this in 8th. I wanted to b a computer engineer or a lawyer. I want to b a CA now.
20.How different would your life be if you were to live in Africa? not too different. poori duniya main saray insaan janwar hi ho gaye hain😆
21.If you were a colorful shape, what would it be; an orange triangle or a baby blue sphere or what? red diamond
22.Ever broken any bones? How about rules? no i didnt break any bones yet😆 i m actually a rule follower! dont laugh! i m not lying😆 it even annoys ppl sometimes as i follow rules too much
23.Do you like to dance? Can you? no and no
24.What is your favorite fruit color? what? umm red apple
25.What is your idea of living a good life? spiritually satisfied life
26.Do you prefer to play or watch sports? play or watch with family
27.If you had one billion dollars to donate, where would you donate it and how? i wudnt donate it. i wud keep it and open a school for children and also a hospital. I wud personally run it to ensure no one cheats and needy ppl r helped properly.
28.Do you wear pajamas to places other than your house?nope
29.What 3 things would you not take if you were stranded on an island? already answered
30.Ever cheated on a test? nope. I let others cheat
31.Do people tell you that you act older, younger, or your age? older in a serious matter and younger rest of the time
32.Name a movie you can watch over and over? kabhi khushi kabhi gham
33.Have you ever thought you'd do well in American Idol? yes, i will b a good male singer🤣
34.Do you play any instruments? If so, what? none. i played clarinet in grade 9.
35.What was your dream job growing up and what is is now? already answered
36.Have you ever had a stalker? Was it scary or rather enjoyable? yes it was scary! actually me and my sister were walking home after having some coffee. i saw a guy walking behind us and i told my sister. she was in her own world i told her lets cross the road and see if he follows. he did! but then i came bak half way and he crossed 😆
37.What is (or was) least favorite subject in school? right now, statistics
38.What's the habit you're proudest of breaking? none but I want to break some habits
39.If you could live anywhere other than here, where would it be? Turkey
40.If you had an extra hour in a day, how would you spend it? Sleeping🤣🥱
41.Have you ever gotten really angry at something, what was it about? Yes, who doesnt get angry😳 Umm I hav gotten angry on many things😆
42.When did you have the time of your life? September 2008 - April 2009
43.Where would you like to go to the most? Saudi Arabia
44.What kind of life do you want to live? spiritually satisfied life
45.Do you prefer giving or receiving gifts? none. I m not good at buying gifts and I dont want gifts if I cant give someone 1😳
46.Are you superstitious? no
47.Are you a night owl or a morning person? night owl
48.What is your most favorite animal to have as a pet, aside from a komodo dragon? I dont want a pet😳
49.What are your 3 physical features you get complimented on often? Hair, eyes, cheeks
50.Have you been told you can sing well more than once by strangers? 🤣 NO!
51.In how many languages can you say 'Hello'? Hello, adaab, namaste, bonjour, assalam-u-alaikum, hola, aloha.
52.How different would your life be if you were to live in North Pole? (Don't ask this if you already live in North Pole) wud I hav a life there?😳
53.What are the most important characteristics in someone you are looking for? Respect for others, responsible, sensible, practical, caring, there r many more!
54.Does it matter who earns the most money in a relationship? yes
55.Have you ever had an imaginary friend as a child? dolls count as imaginary friends?🤔
56.What does a good relationship look like? can u see a relationship?🤔
57.What's the best compliment you've ever received? already answered
58.What's the biggest personal change you've made? trying to change (lower) my anger
59.If you had an extra hour in a day, how would you spend it? already answered!
60.What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you? my life is full of jokes😆
61.What is your one achievement that makes you the most proud? I m a good daughter (my parents say)
62.What is your favorite color? red
63.Are you a heavy or light sleeper? y wud y ask me this question🤣
64.Name your least favorite feature? hands
65.Do you have any phobias? no
66.What is your biggest fear? God
67.Name your most favorite time of the year? December
68.Ever had an imaginary friend as a child? already answered
69.Ever been in a physical fight? If yes how many and who were they with?Yes, usual fights with sister and brother. Once I stuffed a dirty sock in my brothers mouth🤣😈
70.Have you ever stolen anything from a store or from someone? nope
71.What are your turn on's and turn offs? already answered
72.Are you a morning person? If needed
73.What are your most favorite and least favorite foods? Most - mom's biryani, least - mom's sabzi😆
74.Name the one piece of clothing you can't live without. umm I wud need more than one😆
75.Do you have tattoos or piercings? If yes, how many and where are they? Ears pierced
76.What is/was your least favorite subject in school? already answered
77.Do you take showers in the morning or at night more? night. my hair takes toooo long to dry so I take it when I know I will b at home for a long time so it dries off.
78.What are the most important 3 things in your life? things r not important
79.Are you a dog or a cat person, or rather prefer a comodo dragon? dinosaur 😎
80.Have I repeated any question?If so which? Yes. go count urself😡
81.Did u like question no.21? I didnt like any question😆
83.Do u think I will ask more? Yes, u r a very bad, evil, and mean person
84.Do u think I should stop now? Yes!
85.Do u think I will come back n ask u more question?Yes, u r a very bad, evil, and mean person
 Let me stop now n wait for me will be back to grill u  till then enjoy

Edited by unknown18 - 13 years ago
unknown18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Sid ...Congratualions......Thanks Resham!

Well answer fr this at the moment since I m making a promise to myself tht atleast I can come here and grill😆 Nice to see u in the forum!! 😆

Write an open letters to the following in not less than 1000 words...What r open letters?🤔

Sky
Monkey
Car
A Dog
Milkman....🤣

Rem...letters to be written and no use of any short codes....😆This seems very hard U r so bad Resham! Hamesha topi pehnati ho aur phir aise sawal poochti ho😭 I will answer later! Mujhe milkman k baray main socha padega🤣

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: unknown18

i m actually a rule follower! dont laugh! i m not lying😆 it even annoys ppl sometimes as i follow rules too much

Lies!  Lies!  BLATANT LIES!!! 
unknown18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

nice n easy ones 😆 Piyaaaa!! Meri sabse achi dost!! 😃 😆

1. When did u join PR forum? 😃 4 November 2009 at 10:55 am
  2. Who was the first person to send u friend request nd whom did u first send a friend request? 😆  I think Tasnime
  3. Which forum do u like more KDM or PR? 😛 Obviously PR!! 😎
  4. Which is yr fav' thread in this forum? 😉 Not this one Rishtedaars adda!! met so many ppl there!
  5. Who do u like more Manav or Archana nd why? 😊 Manav bcoz Sushant plays him!! 😍
  6. What is the most special quality in ArMan? 😍 understanding for each other
  7. Who is yr fav' character in PR? 😃 Right now, Dharmesh. Very sensible guy!
  8. Point out one bad quality in Preet nd one good quality in Manav? 😉 Preet had no bad quality😃 He was a very real and good character! I can make a big list on Manav😆 He is very weak and cannot stand for anyone or anything.
  9. Meet or ArMan? Know yr ans 'but still 😛 Meet all the way!! Wud hav liked Arman if they had ruined them😡
  10. Sushant will b more successful as an actor or director? 😍 Both!
  11. What kinda show shud Ankita take up once PR gets over? 😃 She shud do movies. She shud try a negative role😈 or something similar to Ankita
  12. If u have the chance to remake Sholay nd u have PR cast at yr disposal '..Which character / actor wud u cast in which role? 😆 kya question hai🤣 mujhe to saray characters bhi nahi pata sahi se😳 ok let me try...
Veeru - Sushant (flirty roles suit him more😆)
Basanti - Ankita!😆 (Jab Sushant Veeru hoga to Basanti to Ankita hi hogi na😉)
Thakur - umm Ajit
Jai - Satish
Radha - Varsha
Gabbar - Rasika🤣
Mausi - savita😆
Sambha - Manju (Gabbar ki assistant😆)
Dhanno - Shravani🤣 🤣

more coming up ..... 😈

Piyaaa tumhe yaad hai na tum meri behen ho🤗
unknown18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: toothbrush13

Lies!  Lies!  BLATANT LIES!!! 

I knew u wud reply to this!! I m not lying😆 I actually got an award in Grade 7 by my classmates for this😆
unknown18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

finally I'm here!!! Hello Niki! Aa jao tum bhi😆

Ok, my questions to sweetheart Sid! Awww🤗

1.) Favourite book - None, I dont read much😳 I tried but I always fall asleep🥱
2.) Favourite movie - 3 Idiots currently
3.) Favourite serial - Mahi Way (1 serial which had a good msg and not a stupid or unreal storyline) Sasural Genda Phool is also good so far.
4.) One movie which touched you/forced you to think - Taare zameen par
5.) One book which touched you/forced you to think - I dont read
6.) One serial which touched you/forced you to think - Mahi Way, meri zaar zarra-e-benisha (Its a Pakistani serial)
7.) One weird dream that you had - I dont dream a lot so never had weird dreams😕
8.) Any hidden/silly ambition you ever had - ha ha as if I will tell u😆
9.) Which vehicles can you drive? - a car😆
10.) If you had to write a book, what would it be about? - family
11.) If I come to your home, what will you cook for me? - anything u want as I long as I hav a recipe book or internet😆 I will make my mom's special biryani for sure!
12.) Favourite sweet? gulaab jamun
13.) Can you make it? no😳
14.) Assign characters of PR to members of this forum.
uff this is so hard😆 plz dont b offended😆
Manav - Ali (he always said he is like Manav😆)
Archana - Tanya (no offense to Tanya and Ali😆)
Varsha - Nikita (till her marriage)
Ajit - Kool😎 (I dont mean Kool is bad like Ajit but she is a tigress like him!)
Vaishali - Gauri
Kaka - Fifi (they both give one liners😆)
Rasika - Piya😈
Tarun - Akash
Dharmesh - TB (no offense😆 but u r pretty sensible like him)
Savita - Tasnime (both r greedy!!😆)

All the characters r pretty screwed up right now so its hard to assign them

Will be back with more!!! nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😭 i m ur sweetheart na😃