So Many obstacles but yet v wd b the Winners, ARSH

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Lol I am not here to ramble the episode but something about the show.  So these are my thoughts and opinion I am sharing and it could be absolutely a wrong opinion from others perspective, and also I am not trying to bash any fan group.

It is only one and odd months time since we started relishishing ARSH and how many obstacles we had to overcome.  Some of the AR fans are so not for ARSH because they feel that Armaan is only for Ridhimma, so even if Ridhimma moved on, they feel she would come back to Armaan  some day, and Armaan being Armaan would be waiting for Ridhimma to come back to him through out his life time and no Shilpa can affect him and all her efforts loving him is just waste of time.

Now some of the SR fans, even if a few support KASH/ARSH, because they feel that Ridhimma is safe that way and SR is to hold good for sure.  But many fight and does not like ARSH because, they feel that SR screen space is reduced because of ARSH and CV are just promoting only ARSH, be it interviews or promos or the show.

N the frustration shown through topics, in the name of criticizeπŸ˜• 

So many pull downs from all sides for ARSH.  But yet I am confident that ARSH simply being KASH would definitely pull up successfully and cross all milestones yet again and would be true Winners and while doing it they would add up more fans during their beautiful journey.

What I love about ARSH/KASH, as a proud ARSHian πŸ˜ƒ

I love them! i love ARSH for driving me up the wall with their chemistry! i love them for driving me nuts about them and their scenes! My poor brain is failing very badly in trying to process their cuteness and adorobality!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i love AMMY for being so hot! i mean the guy is making me swoon by just standing there!  i love Shilpa for playing hard to get and for driving this hot guy all nuts πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I just droool the way they take my breath away i love the way they make me wanna dance and sing after i have watched their scenes! hey i learned arrogance from them only!!! and you know what the biggest prob is?? in every scene the expressions sported my Ammy and Shilpa both are so priceless that i dont know who's face should i concentrate on πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I  so basically in a nut shell i love everything related to this divine couple πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Sue101 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.sana. thumbnail
Sue

well what can I say??
Is it okay for me to rant for a bit about the episode? Then I'll get back to the show πŸ˜†
what kind of episode was that? How heartless can one be.. Despite hating the person, you get them beaten up in a street fight competition? Was this the only way CVs could start ArSh's lovestory? (although it reminds me of a song...

Mil Gaye joh chorra chorri,
with masti thodi thodi
bas pyaar ka naam na Lena
i hate lovestorys... 🀣

anyway, why does Armaan have to be the guinea pig for everything.. Why is he always thrown in the deep end, despite him being a pro. at it? (that's not the point but still)

okay, back to the show as a whole, before you tell me off...

ArSh are getting more screen space because their so-called 'lovestory' is yet to start and giving them that opportunity can only fast forward the waste of space.

I'm yet to see how CVs bring in the track upon where Shilpa finds out about AR.. I'm hoping for no more disappointment, but CVs being CVs I'm surely expectations will not be met as always..

I will stress the point that I didn't understand the concept of having the street fight though.. LOGIC PLEASSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE πŸ˜ƒ
great post sue!! Edited by .sana. - 13 years ago
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
well written sue..

love ArSh they r best...they r having best sizzling chemistry

I'm proud to be a ArShian/KaShian

ArSh/KaSh Rocxxx
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hawwwwwwww my nutter sue lol
Just like me

ArSh, KaSh, wateva they may be to all, they just steal my heart away and i'm sure they'll go through all the hard times and be the ones standing at the end.

LOve them all

Btw heyya sue hhe
padamSAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
arsh to go a long way hence need more space
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

Hawwwwwwww my nutter sue lol

Just like me

ArSh, KaSh, wateva they may be to all, they just steal my heart away and i'm sure they'll go through all the hard times and be the ones standing at the end.

LOve them all

Btw heyya sue hhe

muah tight one πŸ˜†πŸ˜† mish u sweetzπŸ˜•
Edited by Sue101 - 13 years ago
MashAllah,
Your post is so beautifully written Sue, you wrote down my feelings too! And I honestly mean it your post brought tears in my eyes! You wrote down why we think ArSh/KaSh are soo perfect why we love them why we support them and why they are a part of us! This has to be one of your best post!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sajni-Arsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sue Once again What a Post,Hats Off πŸ‘

Your analysis of Every SR and AR fans Mindset is also Awesome πŸ˜†

KasH Chemistry!!!Wohoooooo I think I am not so much deserved to Comment on it ITs just the maximum degree of Awesomeness and For Potraying it You need a hug πŸ€—
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Sue awesome topic meri jaan like always you are the best yaar

You knw i have seen people changing their fav jodi all the tym and see KaSh are back again and i have seen them coming back to loving and KaSh and everything i am confident and today or some other day people will support them for sure

Now i won't comment on Ar or SR fans bcz i am KaSh fans ryt no wthey are are ArSh so basically i will talk abt them i don't knw wht is the future track but ryt now seriously i want Armaan move on bcz it hurts to see him living in the past sheding tears and there Ridz is enjoying her life i am not saying bcz i am an ArSh fan bt seiously today i really want Armaan to move on bcz he got distracted and got hurt which hurted today Armaan fans very much today

KaSh/ArSh they have captured many hearts before and now they are slowly doing it again making us fall hard for them they are irresistible
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow mindblowing topic sue n i agre ArSh can paas any obstacles nicely bcoz they r a sizzling pair n their expressions r mindblowing even in a 1 min scene people can notice kash πŸ˜ƒ kash rocks any time πŸ₯³