armaan my heart goes dhak dhak

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
oh god what fight and what stund i just love the way he explains how to beat someone slfdefence ke liye its good😉
look hot in vest and on ring after so long time when he was hitting i was jumping go ammy go
bt when ridhima in his imagination and his concentration breaks my hreat there goes dhak dhalk
oh god the way he was numb seeing her in dreams and gettoing beaten god i was having feeling my heart will come out with tears just amazing
inspite of awl injuries the way ksg handle this scene hands off to him he is just a sweetheart totally professional dude wanna salute his dedication awsumly done ksg u rock 👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slovearmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U said it all baby, But uff ye ridhima hamesha beech mai aa jati hai aur, ammy ko pitvathi hai, 😭  I just hate her 4 dat, my poor baby, but waiting for monday 2 see ammy back in action, Hope h'll get well soon, praying 4 him
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
karan was looking hot,he is just perfect with his skills. i cried a lot when that guy hurt him.
hat's off to karan, to put it soo well though he was injured. 👏
i am proud that i am his fan

Originally posted by: oishi_ksg

karan was looking hot,he is just perfect with his skills. i cried a lot when that guy hurt him.

hat's off to karan, to put it soo well though he was injured. 👏
i am proud that i am his fan

his every fan is proud we are his fan
dhruviarmaanfan thumbnail
Awesome girl...i also cried when he was beating my love...hate that crab idiot
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dhruviarmaanfan

Awesome girl...i also cried when he was beating my love...hate that crab idiot

dhruvi Its story of every KSGian.we all felt that pain arousing in us with every passing moment.....
i also want to cut that boy into tiny pieces........😡
And more over he was in pain nd did this for his fanzzzzz.it brought tear in my eyes.😭
plz KSG don't hurt ur self again .its unbearable to c u in pain.😭
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
totally true
KSG needs a salute
he had me in tears 2day
totally loves it
cant wait 4 next week
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Awesome topic dear

I knw it was juz waow like the stunts and KSG is a real hero really i am speechless when i saw his fight i cried today i knw dat its juz a show but the news abt KSG being hurt in real made me cry seeing the scenes of him fighting i don't have words today i can't describe how KSG did the scene all i can say no one can do that wht he did today

Originally posted by: tzahra

Awesome topic dear

I knw it was juz waow like the stunts and KSG is a real hero really i am speechless when i saw his fight i cried today i knw dat its juz a show but the news abt KSG being hurt in real made me cry seeing the scenes of him fighting i don't have words today i can't describe how KSG did the scene all i can say no one can do that wht he did today

i agree with u in this hands off to him 😳
-rajsua- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yap i also liked the fight very much