Siddhima OS - Riddhima's birthday

RestlessWriter thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok so I am new here and this is my first time so I really don't know how it's going to turn out... N this is a Siddhima post so non-SRians kindly stay away..... Thanks in advance....

So the scene is this... As we all know it's Riddhima's birthday and Sid's plan for a birthday party doesn't work out... So now the two of them are celebrating the party at the penthouse.

Sid brings in the chocolate cake singing "Happy birthday dear Riddhima". He says "Waise Riddhima mujhe patha nahi tha ki tum kitne saal ki ho gayi ho isliye... (*Riddhima tries her best to look annoyed*)... maine sirf ek hi candle lagaya aur waise bhi mere saath yeh tumhara pehla birthday hai na..." Riddhima gives him her characteristic tender look filled with love and smiles... Then she blows out the candle, cuts the cake and they feed each other... Then Sid says "Ek minute main abhi aaya" Riddhima smiles at him and says ok...

Sid comes back with a gift which he hiding behind him and tells Riddhima "Apni aankehin band karo" and Riddhima asks "Kyun?" He says "Bandh karo na plsss" Riddhima closes her eyes... Sid takes hold of her hands and brings them forward and places the gift in her hands.... He says "Ab aankhein kholo" Riddhima is happy to see the gift and then suddenly a thought strikes her "Kahin fir se uss din ki tarah ka gift tho nahi??" Sid sees her change of expression and says "Nahi nahi Riddhima, jaisa tum soch rahi ho waisa wala gift nahi hai... promise".

Riddhima is still kind of unsure but she opens the gift. Its a beautiful saree in her favourite colour red. She asks Sid "yeh saree... tumne... mere liye... khareedi?" Sid thinks she didn't like it and immediately starts blabbering and says "Haan woh actually main tumhare liye dress lene gaya tha Riddhima lekin woh kya hua Riddhima ki shop mein jaake yaad aya ki mujhe tho tumhara size hi nahi patha na Riddhima tho maine socha saree hi le loon... Woh Saree mein advantage hain na Riddhima ki one size fits all, tho koi gadbad nahi hogi. Agar tumhe pasand nahi aaya tho main wapas kar doonga. No problem". Riddhima can't stop herself from laughing and she says "Bahut achchi hai" Sid is happy that she likes it. Then Riddhima says "Mujhe patha nahi tha ki tumhare choice ithni achchi hai" To that Sid says "Tum bhi tho meri hi choice ho". Riddhima blushes at that. She just says "Saree sach mein bahut achchi hai" and starts to put it back in the box.

Sid goes closer to Riddhima and says "Aur mera return gift Riddhima??" Riddhima thinks Sid is talking about the kiss he had mentioned earlier in the locker room and starts to get all nervous... She looks up to him and asks "Return gift???" Sid says "Haan, ab return gift tho bantha hai na Riddhima" and all the while Sid is coming closer and she gets backed up against the pillar, her heart beats faster, her breathing becomes unsteady, she is blushing and can't look at Sid... Sid holds Riddhima's face in his hands and gently turns her face towards him... Riddhima can't help but look into his eyes and see the love and passion burning there.... She thinks he is about to kiss her, she closes her eyes and is waiting for the kiss when Sid says "Main tumhe iss saree mein dekhna chahtha hoon... " Riddhima opens her eyes and asks 'Kya?' Sid says "Mujhe yehi chahiye return gift.. ek baar tum yeh saree pehenke dikhao pls" . Riddhima goes "Oh... Achcha... Tum yeh keh rahe the" Sid gives his typical confused expression (He is acting it out coz he knows what Riddhima was thinking and just wants to pull her leg) and says "Haan... Tumne kya socha?" Riddhima says "Kuch nahi, main abhi aathi hoon". As she rushes to her room, Sid gives a wicked smile.

A couple of minutes later, Sid is standing at the window looking out at the full moon and he senses Riddhima's presence... He turns around and Riddhima comes out of the room wearing the saree poora saj dhaj ke.... Sid just stands there looking at her, his breath caught in his chest, his eyes fixed on Riddhima and his heart bursting with love... Riddhima walks towards him in shy, unsure steps. She comes and stands next to him, the moonlight reflecting off her face making her look all the more beautiful. Sid can't seem to move or speak... Then Riddhim asks "Kya hua Sid, aise kya dekh rahe ho??" Sid keeps staring at her and says "Riddhima tum duniya ki sabse khoobsurat ladki ho aur main duniya ka sabse lucky insaan hoon ki tum meri zindagi mein ho" Riddhima blushes and looks away. There is a moment of uneasy silence between them, Sid can't take his eyes off Ridz and Ridz can't seem to look at Sid.

Then slowly Sid takes a step closer to Ridz and tucks away a wayward lock of hair that had fallen on her face.... Then he slowly traces his finger along her cheeks and down to her neck.... Ridz is getting all breathless and nervous... Then slowly he pulls her closer and plants a kiss on her forehead, then her eyes, then her cheeks.... As he bends towards her lips. Riddhima turns away from his embrace...

Sid walks up to her and hugs her from behind and places kisses on her neck in his usual style... Riddhima is so affected by this that she can think of nothing but the feelings that Sid was arousing in her... She turns towards him and closes her eyes... Slowly, with a lot of love brimming in his eyes... Sid holds her face in his hands and kisses her (liplock)...... As Sid draws away, Riddhima opens her eyes but she is too embarrassed to look at him... Sid says in his super husky voice "Tum sharmathe hue bahut achchi lagthi ho" and Ridz blushes even more and her breathing becomes all the more unsteady.... There is an uneasy pause and Sid asks her "Riddhima, kya tum....." Ridz doesn't answer him with words but she just looks up at him, her eyes conveying all her unspoken emotions and then she says "I love you Sid". That's all the reassurance Sid needs, his eyes fill up with tears of joy and he hugs her tight. Ridz hugs him tight too... Then Sid lifts her in his arms and carries her to the bedroom.... He places her on the bed and moves towards her... (Lights fading..... The flame of a candle goes out and two forms merge into one 😊)
                                                                                       END

As I said this is my first time ever so pls do leave your comments on whether you enjoyed it, constructive criticism is always welcome and once again non-SRians pls do not post anything that would spoil the mood... Thank you everyone in advance... Hope you enjoyed it....

Cheers

Neet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww Neet this such a lovely Romantic passion filled OS....Wud rili love to see this on the Show as well......This is ur First attempt and its brilliant....πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I loved the whole scene esp Sid gifting her a Saari...Superb OS pls continue writing n keep them coming....
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Neet πŸ€—

Dis is awesome

Dis is ur first attempt ??? Doesn't seems like.. Great work dear..

Keep writingπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

PraSha_SidMa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OMG, Neet, that was such a beautiful oneshot that - that- *sniff* I wanna 😭 cry (with happiness)! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘That was so lovely and romantic!!! 😍❀️😍 And I can so PERFECTLY imagine Sid doing all that ☺️! He is our kiss-king after all πŸ˜‰!
DO tell me when you have another OS ASAP!!! Thanks for such a lovely one!! πŸ€—
Anushka 😎
RestlessWriter thumbnail

Awwww Its just so sweet of all of you.... Thank you so much for appreciating my OS... I hope I can keep improving and write better ones in the future.... Thanks once again 😊

kingdeep thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow nice post...CV's should learn something from u..i wish something like this happens...keep writing... πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘
Urstruly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Neet thanks 4 the owesome article, i realy love it.
SR ROCKS
JERAN ROCKS
PROUD TO BE A WAHIAN
...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW Neet😳
im just speechless dear!!
it was soooooooo BEAUTIFUL and full of SR wala emotions
my fav part was when he goes close to her n requests her to wear the saari😍..OMG that is soooo Sid..naughty yet soo adorable😳
i just sooooooo wish that happenes actually in her bday
for god sake cvs PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ READ THIS!!!!!!
ur really talented and ur writtin is mindblowing
i request u plzzzzzzzzzz write more OS coz im ur fan now!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

God Bless,
Noorya

Edited by ...Noorya... - 13 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

welcome to the forum

awesome Siddhima OS

woudl love to see such scene betwen siddhima on rids bday

so sweet sid gifting rids a sari.

enjoyed reading it

keep it up

do write more

norzar
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aww...Neet it's beautiful....please keep writing more...I love it soooooooooooooooooo much!!!!