Kumkum-Pyara Sa Bandhan-A Show to cherish!

kumkumshowbest thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Kumkum-Pyara Sa Bandhan-A Show to cherish!

They portrayed LOVE....
Every phase of LOVE........
JOYS..AND SORROWS....
FAMILY BONDS AND VIRTUES.....
SACRIFICIES AND DEVOTION.....
RELATIONSHIPS WHICH NEVER BREAK........
KUMKUM-EK PYARA SA BANDHAN , My favourite show on TELEVISION,As it bids adieu in the coming week, I hereby jolt down undisputed memories I have of this show.
KUMKUM is synonymous to JUHI PARMAR.....The lead actress of this show and MY FIRST CRUSH!!!It happened when I was in my Jr. College ...say 3 years back when I actually began watching this show when the show had its first 20 year leap.I wouldn't have had seen a daily soap until I developed a habit of coming home after college and watching this show or watching it before I leave for college at 9 a.m {all thanks to the repeat telecasts!}.I developed an undisputed liking towards the characters,actors and the whole of the show to be precise!It was apprehensive of me to watch a DAILY SOAP-But it had a fabulous love story within it which would always made me feel like watching it!
Talking about things I remember loving about this show…To begin with,I loved the way every character was shaped.Be it the character of the lead stars Sumit and Kumkum or be it that of the old Dada-Dadi,each one of it had the charisma enough to attract audiences!Now speaking about some of my most favorite sequences post the leap period:
Sharman Wadhwa as a character always reminded me of the brat and mastikhor kid I had been in my family.
The track wherein Kumkum disguises herself as Santo, inorder to teach a lesson to her daughter-in-law was remarkably portrayed by Juhi!
I was in love with the village girl Mishri's innocent and extremely sweet track.Also the friendship between Kumkum and Nivi and the Holi celebrations then are indelible!
Yet another track which was amazing was that of Krishna and Sumit after having had Kumkum lost her memory down the lane!{C'mon it was a daily soap afterall!}

The whole Shrine track towards the end of the leap was soo damn good that I cannot put the beauty of those sequences in words!
Sumit and Kumkum's DEATH Sequence remains still the closest memory of this show in my heart as I remember watching that episode,late night at 12:30 a.m repeat, inspite of me having my HINDI paper in BOARD exams the next day! :P
Yupp……….that was the level my craziness had reached for this show!
Those 6 and phera's still remain one among the most romantic, zealful and magical moments I have envisaged ever on TELEVISION or say even MOVIES!!
Post the DEATH,With the new Re-incarnation track which came in, a new bubbly,funny,chulbuli Kumkum was brought it and a silent killer Sumit too…! As the show progressed the masti,mazaak and unforgettable moments also came in:Like, the whole College fest involving Sumit and Kumkum and then the Jungle track{remember watching this at late nights again in my hotel rooms at Jammu and SrinagarJ},the Upla{for those of who know what it was! :P }scenes,Kumkum's family bondings with Mini and Mini's mom:Dilasa Chachi's sarcastically shrewd character, as also the Nakli pati-patni drama played by both Sumit and Kumkum remain absolutely fresh down my memories! {all thanks to the no. of times I have seen most of those episodes on my PC as also my TV set! }
And as all good things need an end……someday,My favorite show too,needed one! L …nonetheless,I will NEVER REMEMBER THIS Show!....cos you need to remember things which you tend to forget and this show is something I can never forget !
With the liking I developed for the show to such a great extent,I experience Sumit-Kumkum's undying love bytes even while doing routine chores around…say travelling in a bus,watching a romantic film or even attending a boring lecture! :P
The chemistry,physics and geography of Love can never be better portrayed than by these 2 faces!Check out any damn scene having Hussain and Juhi in it-be it an emotional sequence,funny sequence or say a romantic one,the coordination and the rapport between the 2 stars is absolutely MINDBLOWING!!!{Bollywood…are you listening?}.As the show is ending on a logical note with "All's well that end's well" being the ultimate logic behind, the reunion of Sumit-Kumkum back as husband and wife is a pure delight!Also that most main characters of the show are still a part of it and have been seen in the last few episodes-this has made viewers more dedicated towards these last few moments,which cannot be left uncaptured.This would be one show I would recall in times of loneliness,in times of happiness, in special and ordinary moments…..Afterall it is a bond…KUMKUM-Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan-which I now share with this show!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greatsumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanx  yaar 4 reminding us  d whole journey of kumkum in 2 min........😊

reaally missing sumkum very much..................😭😭😭
n also avery character of kumkum ....
sharman
dada ji
dadi ma
kumkum
sumit .....etc...😆😆
Edited by greatsumkum - 13 years ago
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing it

DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing  reminding us  d whole journey of kumkum missing sumkum very muchmissing sumkumissing sumkum verymissing sumkum very muchmissing sumkumissing sumkum very muchm very muchmissing sumkum very much  muchm very muchmissing sumkum very much missing sumkum very muchmissing sumkumissing sumkum very muchm very muchmissing sumkum very much missing sumkum very muchmissing sumkumissing sumkum very muchm very muchmissing summissing sumkum very muchmissing sumkumissing sumkum very muchm very muchmissing sumkum very muchkum very much missing sumkum very muchmissing sumkumissing sumkum very muchm very muchmissing sumkum very much missing sumkum very muchmissing sumkumissing sumkum very muchm very muchmissing sumkum very much 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks 4 reminding us the Golden Days dear😭😭😭😭😭
Missing Kumkum serial a lot specially Sumit & Kumkum's eternal loveCryCryCry
Dunno when they both r gonna come together againCryCryCryCry
But HATS OFF to KUMKUM serial👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Luv Sumit Kumkum a lot😳