July 22nd Written Update - entry of neeraj

gudgal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update!

I like how this show didn't waste time "zooming in and out" at Neeraj's entry. They brought him in like a regular guy and explained his back story. I really liked that!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hate Rohit.  Too bad the dad is dead, and Shradhya has no maayka to go to.  She is best out of there, although it would be tough for her to find another hubby.  She can't even stay w/ Savita, since they are so stretched!!!

What about Shreya's house?  Granted, Mohan was engaging in a cover-up, but where was Shreya?

I didn't like Neeraj - he knows that Sandhya is blind, and yet, when she's asking who is there, he just stays silent until Yuvraj fortunately comes and clears the confusion.  I liked Yuvraj breaking it to him that Sandhya's now married - it was like punching this jerk in the stomach.

Sakshi's kids - they're something else.  Haircut to neighbor girl one day, face painting the next 😆  How does Sakshi leave them alone for a minute?  I liked her comment - what did I drink before giving birth to you 2? 🤣

Yuvi's comment on the will of god was just like that of Lakshmi from the preceding serial Devi 😆  It was eerie hearing the same comment 😆

-Fivr- thumbnail
@Vrisha: *blekh* The less I say about Rohit, the better! What was up with that deal about Shradha having to pull out a veil when in front of him?! Did he decide he didn't want to see her or some other nonsense?! I already hate the guy - must say Mazhar was brilliant yesterday though.. I almost forgot that I've seen him doing mundane roles before..

And Neeraj was in SHOCK yaar! 🤣 He was too busy being mesmerized by his lost love - I don't think he registered her questions in that state.. 🤣
imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i like the pace this serials taking. UTV produces great movies and this serial so far is at parr. Rohit needs to be beaten with a stick. I bet hes somehow involved in the murder.
-Fivr- thumbnail

Originally posted by: imagine-addict

i like the pace this serials taking. UTV produces great movies and this serial so far is at parr. Rohit needs to be beaten with a stick. I bet hes somehow involved in the murder.

The way he's disappointed about not getting the family home in his name, I feel he's just a leech trying to take advantage of an already bad situation. I don't think he killed the father though - he definitely doesn't have the stomach for that.. 😆
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
gudgal thumbnail

Originally posted by: imagine-addict

agree totally also what I like is that every family gets equal importance, unlike other shows where onds family is the focus and rest everything is all fillers. hopefullly the director continues this trend.