Tud Epi SR- U R The most beautiful surprise ever

krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

The Epi was so meaningful in a way....

SR share a unique bond ...a bond as we say is unbreakable...The relationship jus has everythg bt is yet to b discovered by the couple..Tud we see sid upset at the fact he cudn't do anythg special 4 the person whoz the most special in his life....n in the very next moment we get to knw wats so special abt dat person.we saw Sid ask'g help 4m JPJ-Armaan..bt ultimately we swee Sid being able to impress her wid self.this shows 4 Riddhima it's only Sid ..Sid tries to hide his sentiments ...where Sid wanted to surprise her rather we see riddhima surprising Sid ...Sid eyes seemed so amazed...the scne was a mark...4 Siddhima their subtleness in their relationship speaks volumes...their eyes seemed to having a cute conversation..SR eyelock speaking the beautiful bond they share..there's so much understanding in their relation...Sid's eyes seemed to question her eyes..How do u understand me so well...how do u cum to knw my inner core...the beautiful lies here dat both Sr r a surprise gift 4 other..a surprise wic is priceless...their relation seemed to progress ona new aspect yet again..understanding..the scne shows how well they relate..Riddhima ina way spoke i knw u..n i want to tell u 4 me u r the most beautiful surprise ever....

we cn hav such a scne tomorrow..wer Riddhima confesses dat Sid, 4 me ur such sweet gestures r more than enf...u really wanted to surprise me..Sid wud b like ya, bt now no surprise n we cn hav Sweet Riddhima say'g why not..u want my happiness na...cum let me show where;s my Happiness..In our Home..wid u Sid...oh this scne wud b wortha watch..even if they don't show their eyes speak dis...

n 4 ArSh..as said earlier by our Beautiful Friend Lennie..we do see a fading Riddhima n Emerging Shilpa..the Rain jus symbolises a new beginning 4 Armaan. as Armaan himself says How did i Imagine dat?? in a way we cn see this song ina broader aspect 4 arsh dat coz dis we did hav Arsh cuming closer..fis tym feeling each other..we knw Dis must hav moved both ina way...now we see Armaan hav'g shilpa in his memories..so this jus marks the beg of a new feel..as 4 Reality Riddhima is wid her happiness ..n Armaan's happiness is jus infrnt hm....n he's yet to discover dat..Realities r at par Imagination..n beautiful too....

n i jus loved the Precap wow..we see Riddhima's wish cum'g alive..sharing some moments wid her Hubby ...Sid..both seemed so happy..4 Riddhima he's everythg..Sid wanted her Happiness..n see she's happy wid hm...both luk'd so cute.watever moments they''ll share wud b worth coz they'r happy.yet we'r going to witness an another SR amazing moments woth to b cherished.....waiting 4 Tomz....

ina way we see SR say'g to eachother we r abt eachother..n both stand as beautiful surprise in their lives...😃😳

P.S- No bashing..I'll appreciate ur beautiful comments😳😃

Edited by krishnaria - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: krishnaria

The Epi was so meaningful in a way....

SR share a unique bond ...a bond as we say is unbreakable...The relationship jus has everythg bt is yet to b discovered by the couple.   This just says it all - they truly do have everything in what a relationship needs to be and what it should be based on and marriage - its the way SR work - that is so natural, and you can see the kind of marriage it will be and how they will be like with one another  .Tud we see sid upset at the fact he cudn't do anythg special 4 the person whoz the most special in his life....n in the very next moment we get to knw wats so special abt dat person.we saw Sid ask'g help 4m JPJ-Armaan..bt ultimately we swee Sid being able to impress her wid self.this shows 4 Riddhima it's only Sid ..Sid tries to hide his sentiments ...where Sid wanted to surprise her rather we see riddhima surprising Sid ...Sid eyes seemed so amazed...the scne was a mark...4 Siddhima their subtleness in their relationship speaks volumes...their eyes seemed to having a cute conversation..SR eyelock speaking the beautiful bond they share..there's so much understanding in their relation...Sid's eyes seemed to question her eyes..How do u understand me so well...how do u cum to knw my inner core...the beautiful lies here dat both Sr r a surprise gift 4 other..a surprise wic is priceless...their relation seemed to progress ona new aspect yet again..understanding..the scne shows how well they relate..Riddhima ina way spoke i knw u..n i want to tell u 4 me u r the most beautiful surprise ever....This is where SR are best at, and this is where they both amaze each other at times, coz you can see sometimes in how communicate and talk with their eyes saying how did you know, how did you know what i was thinking or feeling, 

Sid has done it to her quite a few times, remember that soul-talk they had after the rain scenes, when Ridz came to see Sid, and then at the same time they both said friends and then the ending with them agreeing to be with each other and going on a date

we cn hav such a scne tomorrow..wer Riddhima confesses dat Sid, 4 me ur such sweet gestures r more than enf...u really wanted to surprise me..Sid wud b like ya, bt now no surprise n we cn hav Sweet Riddhima say'g why not..u want my happiness na...cum let me show where;s my Happiness..In our Home..wid u Sid...oh this scne wud b wortha watch..even if they don't show their eyes speak dis...    This should be it, i do think Ridz will say something like this to Sid, and i wouldnt be surprised if we get this kind of scene😳😳

n 4 ArSh..as said earlier by our Beautiful Friend Lennie. .Thanks 😳 we do see a fading Riddhima n Emerging Shilpa..the Rain jus symbolises a new beginning 4 Armaan. as Armaan himself says How did i Imagine dat?? in a way we cn see this song ina broader aspect 4 arsh dat coz dis we did hav Arsh cuming closer..fis tym feeling each other..we knw Dis must hav moved both ina way..  Agreed, it def should have moved them in a way, coz literally they were touching each other, and no way will Armaan get rid of that image whenever he will probably think about Shilpa .now we see Armaan hav'g shilpa in his memories..so this jus marks the beg of a new feel..as 4 Reality Riddhima is wid her happiness ..n Armaan's happiness is jus infrnt hm....n he's yet to discover dat..Realities r at par Imagination..n beautiful too....  Thanks

Armaan is kinda making his new memories with Shilpa on Ridz b-day, these memories will someday overshadow his memories with Ridz and her birthday 

n i jus loved the Precap wow..we see Riddhima's wish cum'g alive..sharing some moments wid her Hubby ...Sid..both seemed so happy..4 Riddhima he's everythg..Sid wanted her Happiness..n see she's happy wid hm...both luk'd so cute.watever moments they''ll share wud b worth coz they'r happy..waiting 4 Tomz....   Ridz def seems to got her wish to spend it with Sid, and they both in content, both with each other and for each other, for Ridz this is what she wanted, she prefers it this way, small, subtle and beautiful 😳

SR relationship has in a way progressed so natural and things between them have also come naturally esp feelings and love which all came naturally and all the emotions

I loved how Ridz blinked her eyes closed for a second, coz Sid does that as well when he gazes at her, like taking a snapshot of her or something 😳

Looking back on the precap

Ridz birthday is special how it is - look at her, look what she is, look where she is, who she is with😳

She is married, she is a wife, her first b-day after marriage as a wife, with the man she has come to love, who is her husband - cute, adorable passionate intense pagal she loves, and he makes her mad and melts her and she is in her home with her husband - what else does a woman need, esp one like Ridz who after so much angst and pain has come to finally be where she wants to be and happily settiling into her marriage and beside and with her husband😳

I agree with Shilpa, that SR are celebrating it in such simplest form, that its beautiful and even in the most simple clothes they are wearing - no need to dress up, they are comfy as they are

Main thing is this is how a marriage b-day should be celebrated just like SR are doing - hubby/wifey style, Sid presenting the cake, singing to her, and feeding the cake in whatever they are wearing in that time, in their home together with each other
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
siddhima complement each other in every way

its so amazing that cvs hv done such a wonderful job while showing the SR journey

hats off to them and also to jeran for mking it look soooooooo realistic
Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
First of all a big hug sweetie for makign this

I loved ur thoughts and the way u described it lovely  & i really really want her to tell him what he means to her

so basically my fav part

we cn hav such a scne tomorrow..wer Riddhima confesses dat Sid, 4 me ur such sweet gestures r more than enf...u really wanted to surprise me..Sid wud b like ya, bt now no surprise n we cn hav Sweet Riddhima say'g why not..u want my happiness na...cum let me show where;s my Happiness..In our Home..wid u Sid...oh this scne wud b wortha watch..even if they don't show their eyes speak dis...
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely take Ria.......👏

SR and ArShi are couples weaved in thru destiny and it is destiny that despite Sid wanting to throw a lavish party for Ridz's party......he is unable to put it all together.......and his friends not being there to help him when he needs them........Its destiny that wants them to spend this special day with them only........in the most simplest way possible but them being together away from all the hush bush......meaningful moments together........As they say........its not about how but rather about why and with whom u celebrate is wat matters the most.......lill gestures can portray and express lots more than big gestures sometimes.....and SR have always been soft n subtle.....

In ArShi's case.......again its destiny.........stormy weathers throwing Shilpa into Armaan's arms and life without him realizing and thats how she will overtake his being washing away old memories and creating new ones for him....
amazing post👏 

today the way ridz came to sid and asked him right away what's wrong sid, sid tried to hide it, but he can hide it from others but not from his wife ridz, nope, she figures it out that something is bothering him, so she went to him and slamed the door shut, making him to to focuse on her and her only, she clamy told him that she knows why he is upset, b/c he couldn't give her a lavishing party, it brings tears to my eyes that how ridz just can figure it out by looking at him if he is okay or not, they have that dil ka rishta conection which makes both of feel each other pain and happiness.

ridz is not sad not at all b/c she didn't get a lavishing party from her cute doctor but she is almost to tears b/c he tries to create heaven for her but failes to do so which makes her fall for even more, she adore ssid unperfectness=perfectness, it makes her happy.

she assured him with her eyes closing that all he needs to do is be beside her, hold her hands in his hands and be her guardien angle who heals her wounded heart and fills with love and love only. she does not want a lavishing party or expensive gifts, all she wants his her cute doctor who she wants to celebrate her first bday after her marriage. she wants sid and sid only.
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing post

SR really do have a bond,a heart to heart connection ...and still they share the most simple,pure and normal relation😳  Epic thats all i can say

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

loved your take/analysis on today's episode and siddhima, yes siddhima indeed share an unbreakable bond,

i am loving how cvs have shown ArShi as a destiny/fate couple too, just like siddhima have always been,

the song sequence was shown the way it should have been shown, shilpa as Armaan's reality

Loved how rids told sid with all smile that she knows he wanted to give her a suprise bday party,

destiny wants Siddhima to celebrate rids bday alone and thats probably going to happen.

the precap clip was amazing, sid singing so cutely happy bday and both feeding each other the cake

waiting for tmrw and looking foward to the momments betwen siddhima on rids bday,

norzar
Edited by norzar - 13 years ago
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lennie

SR relationship has in a way progressed so natural and things between them have also come naturally esp feelings and love which all came naturally and all the emotions

I loved how Ridz blinked her eyes closed for a second, coz Sid does that as well when he gazes at her, like taking a snapshot of her or something 😳

Looking back on the precap

Ridz birthday is special how it is - look at her, look what she is, look where she is, who she is with😳

She is married, she is a wife, her first b-day after marriage as a wife, with the man she has come to love, who is her husband - cute, adorable passionate intense pagal she loves, and he makes her mad and melts her and she is in her home with her husband - what else does a woman need, esp one like Ridz who after so much angst and pain has come to finally be where she wants to be and happily settiling into her marriage and beside and with her husband😳

I agree with Shilpa, that SR are celebrating it in such simplest form, that its beautiful and even in the most simple clothes they are wearing - no need to dress up, they are comfy as they are

Main thing is this is how a marriage b-day should be celebrated just like SR are doing - hubby/wifey style, Sid presenting the cake, singing to her, and feeding the cake in whatever they are wearing in that time, in their home together with each other

We r defo seeing a progression in their relation 4m all aspects concerned..n its subtle bt yet so beautiful dat it even leaves SR Amazed as tud...😳😃

Thanks Len dear.... 😃😳

Beautifully said dear..4 Riddhima as a Wife..obviously..it's so visible dat she wants to spend one of her most beautiful day in her life wid her Hubby..who Fis isa friend n has alwz stood beside her in all gud n evils..she knws hm n even understands hm so well dat his expressions n Gestures convey her his inerself..4 Riddhima as a woman it'd b alwz special to spend her B'day wid Sid 4 whom she stands so special..n she very well knws dat her B'day is auto gonna b spl if Sid is wid her..Riddhima seems so happy in the Precap being wid Sid..everythg is luk'g so sweet bt yet so beautiful ina way..4a Woman as a wife It'd wud ba Bliss to spend her so important day wid the most Imp Person in her lifen she even diesn't need to tell dis to Sid..their Relation bounds such beauties....

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Ria, what can i say except telling you that you have a great insight of life and how we are as human beings and consequently in our relationships. Very thoughtfully written and it is a pity that you don't write for the MF. Keep sharing your thoughts,

Most importantly.... BE FEARLESS. If God gave you a neck it was to stick it out and take on the world.

God bless you.