okie i dont wanna bash but shilpa is prettier..!

suzzane14 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guyz i dont know what yous think buh shilpa is definately prettier than jennifer coz like today when both were there sharing the screen i could feel how shilpa's eyes were actually doing the magic....she looked extremely gorgeous when that golden glow was flashin upon her face from the lantern or whatever that was....! buh she actually looked more beautiful in the rain....no offence to any jennifer fans she is real pretty too.....buh its just i couldnt help myself from comparin...and besides one does notice that when two gals are standin..!

loved the kash hug today...gosh my heart actually skipped a beat! i was like aaa cant wait to have em passionate moments between ARSH...! i am glad that they have showed shilpa as a strong girl who doesnt go around sheddin tears everywhere..! 😃

its kinda shocking that some of yous want me to be all chilled out when half of you create a big ruckus in this forum anyway! like you guyz dont compare the people you have in your life....seriously guyz i wasnt bashing....and the amount of rude comments i am readin here! godddd did i not say jenni is real pretty too....and yes man there are no questions about that at all...she is really pretty! buh again i was sharin an opinion and yes as some of yous said it only lead to a big argument about whose better in acting or who is the best actress in this whole industry....its unreal that people kinda lay everything on your door when they themselves have done something equally stupid in their life too...! i dont wanna argue about it and yes topics arent taken as TOPICS here they are taken as big BATTLE GROUNDS....where you say whatever you want and then just click back..!Edited by suzzane14 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dear u completely wrote my feelings..
i too think the same,,shilpa is prettier than any other girl i have seen on tv..but thats just my pov...shilpa is copmletely an angel
Shilpa is just tooo stunning! But I'm not at all going to bash JW! I just loved that cheerful look on Shilpa's face and then slowly shyness It was soo beautiful, I love Shona soo much!❤️
flashy thumbnail
This topic will get closed co z its comparing two actors.........but just to differ I am not a SA admirer and I find her a little over the top plus overweight too...........................Oops ! sorry to burst the angelic bubble.
TaniLovesDB5K thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dnt wanna compare Shilpa Di wid nyone else... As I am her fan she is the PRETTIEST actress of Indian TV industry for me...:)

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
i totally agree wid u
 even i compare shilpa and jenny becos both have played riddhima
and shilpa is the best
and i feel shilpa is the most beautiful actress in indian television industry

Edited by naaju - 13 years ago
Alu- thumbnail
Not according to me
and stop comparing
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
I agree with Tani here for me Shilpa is the most talented and beautiful actress in television industry her eyes speaks everything and she is also very pretty from her heart she is a sweet heart  Shilpa is an angel truly beauty queen
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
shilpa is prettier than any other actress i have seen.that s it.
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: flashy

This topic will get closed co z its comparing two actors.........but just to differ I am not a SA admirer and I find her a little over the top plus overweight too...........................Oops ! sorry to burst the angelic bubble.

why can't u guys juz for once stop bashing the topic maker said things in a nicer way but looks like you guys don't appreciate that she is not over weight she is perfect here the talk is abt being beautiful not abt acting