Should SNS win a Star Parivaar Award '11??DISCUSS

VivaciousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
well if it does change it's plot from fountains of tears to GoHem sizzling scenes and rashi thrown out i think it might. i want it to win  some award. what do you think?
Edited by VivaciousQueen - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JATTISIKHNESS25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VivaciousQueen

well if it does change it's plot from fountains of tears to GoHem sizzling scenes and rashi thrown out i think it might. i want it to win  some award. what do you think?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I agree. it would be nice to see Rashi🀒 go thru some tears instead of Gopi😭. N Rashi's mother needs a slap btwπŸ‘.. I'm sure we can gather quite a lot of volunteers..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
At the moment Urmila and Rashi can compete in the best villain in a TV serial category and Kokila in the best entertaining category.

Gopi and recently Kinjal can compete for best silent crying award.πŸ˜† The way Kinjal is going with the tears the SNS team will run out of the crying drops for other actors in the episode.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Here are the nomination : fav bahu-gopi, fav beti- rashi, damsel in distress-kenjal, knight in shining armour-dhawal, best punch- ahem, white witch of narnia-urmila, dancing doll-hetal, best devar-jigar, best maid-mani, best twin towers- chirag-parag, best saas-kokila, best smirk-umang.. Phew! SNS may win all the catagories
crms thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@vivaciousqueen: Yes it would be nice if SNS wins an award.  May be it can be given to Nazim in the debut category.  He sure seems to have a good fan following. 

@Jake: Best twin towers :
🀣🀣 you deserve an award for coming up with this category

simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Am sure SNS will win some awards, probably it's Urmila's charming smile or her puja to Kanaji( remember the epi Urmila does puja)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, she's already hypnotized the Modi's,the channel honchos, now the award sponsors, she can do it all with her kalakari..................🀣