PR Written Update - July 21

--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidzo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
awww! so sorry! I just posted a quick one too ....my bad!
The thing is I wasn't goign to do it today cause I have an exam but plently of people seemed upset about it, so I had to pull a quick one.

alirhgt. gotta go.

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. why would they ask just sul aai to move in with them and not manohar? how come vinod didnt object to splitting up his parents?
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update.i dont wand sul aai to move in atall with manju and vinod. manju will really treat her bad.
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. I'm pretty sure that savita will stop manav from telling shravani.
kalika_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
archana comes all the way from dombivli to thane to buy sabzi.......... why there is no market in dombivli🤣🤣
meenoopul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nycsweetie

thanks for the update. why would they ask just sul aai to move in with them and not manohar? how come vinod didnt object to splitting up his parents?

Hello everyone

I am Meenoopul from Mauritius- I only watch PR when I visit my mum's place cos my hubby is not so keen on having Zeet TV at home since he knows I shall be stuck to it!! 😉 But I read the updates every day!  I think the creatives are going the Baghbaan (is it the name of the movie??)  way where Amitabh Bacchan gets separated from Hema Malini by their children and they pine for one another ...I really do not like this turn of events!! The two of them should remain together

Kind Regards
princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for the written update.

Riya