12/24KB WrntUpdt 21stJuly-Anuj/Abhi swap homes

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sc1:12/24KB: Abhi says I will stay in 12/24 KB  and fold his hands infront of Manju and leaves [He is ready to keep himself Girvi]

Sc2:T mansion:Anita is talking to her womb and saying that the babies papa is coming. and Anusha smiles at Anita's  change of behavior.. Abhi comes there and he walks up stairs and Anusha asks him that he came and tells him that he will put food for him but Abhi goes up and then Mr. T comes there and asks what happened. Anusha says Abhi didn't even talk and he went up, Then He comes down with baggage and announces that from now on he will stay in 12/24 KB at teh sethis as a ghar jamai. Anusha and Mr. T are surprised

Anita also looks but gives a killing smile and also tells that Anuj will come here and live to give moral support to Anita..Anita will get her importance and sethis will get their izzat in their  society and complex.. Abhi continues saying that I will do what i wish , Anusha stops saying that you can't leave when dad is in this condition, But Abhi takes their blessings and leaves. Anusha looks at Anita and asks what is all this.. Anita says she dose'nt know anything.

Sc3:T mansion/ 12/24 KB:Anusha calls up Manju and asks her why did you do this and we told you we will keep Anuj happy.. Manju says Abhi has stayed here earlier and we know you will keep good care of Anuj.. and Manju Hangs up..

Sc4:12/24 KB:Anuj's bidaaii aarthi is going on and then he takes ashirwaad from Manju then goes to RS to take Ashirwaad but he doesn't give him Milli turns her face around.. The door bell rings and Simi goes to open the door and Abhi is there with the baggage..  He looks at Simi and smiles He talks in and Manju looks at Anuj while he walks out.. They both cross paths.Manju goes along with Anuj to see him off at the door.. Abhi puts his bag down. Then Manju is abt to go inside when RS asks her to do swagat of her damaad.. She does Aarthi not to her happiness but and she puts Tika on his forhead. He bends to take ashirwaad but she walks out and then he goes to RS and tells  don't worry we are family and we don;t need blessings ,. and he takes RS's blessings and hugs him..

Sc5:12/24 KB Barsaati:Simi gets the luggage inside and Abhi comes Abhi closes the door and Simi looks back and is about to go and then Abhi grabs her hand and then gives some romantic dialogues like Taj Mahal Rahey na Rahey Kareena Rahey Na rahey we will be together and they dance on a nice tune "Dil mai Basi ehsaas Teray liya !!" They keep looking into each others eyes, Abhi caresses her cheeks and hugs her and they are in each others arms  😳😍

Sc 6:12/24 KB night: Mrs. Sharma comes in and asks wither what I heard is true that Abhi is Ghar jamaii and then Manju says we swapped sons.. Then Abhi comes there and serves Mrs. Sharma pakodas .. Mrs. Sharma is surprised Abhi made thme and he tells her that he makes it sometimes and then Mr.s Sharma tells that they are awesome and asks Manju to taste she does it not to her willingness!!!

Sc 7:12/24KB:Mrs. Sharma decides to leave since her husband maybe back.. Manju tells that you may try to impress me by doing all this and Abhi says Ok.. And then he tells by swaping sons  the solution is not going to be done.. manju walks off while RS comes there smelling pakodas..and Abhi offers him and then he gives him mirchi RS says that there is enough mirchi in this house and then he offers veggi pakodas.. RS  is happy with Abhi and expresses his happiness..
manju in her room unable to switch on the night lamp.. she calls out to RS but Abhi comes there and says blub is fused, so I will go and get it and change .. Manju says there is no need for you to do it RS will handle, Abhi says RS and Simi have gone for a walk and he says I know where the spare is kept and he goes to fetch it much to Manju's dislike.. Milli is seeing all this..

Sc8:T Mansion:Anita is talking to Manju and tells her that you call only to talk to Anuj but not me.. Then Manju says that I wouldn't have called if Anuj was forced to stay with you..
Anita says see Simi di  and Abhi have not put things properly and she is basically  trying to tell Manju that Abhi will cast his spell and make him the son of the house .. Manju wows saying I will not let it happen.. Simi hears all this ...😡

Precap:Abhi is holding Milli in the dark and smiling
Neetu comes there..

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

Edited by ramas - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update.

In the precap it was Neetu not Simi who watch Abhi and Mili.

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update Shanti :)

I can't believe Manju can be that silly and start disliking Abhi-Simi again...Agreed she's blinded by Anuj's love..but does'nt she remember anything wrong that they have done to the family, esp. RS - by trying to kill him!!
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U for the wonderful update Shanti😊
Sorry to say in the precap, its not Simi who comes its Neetu
Edited by lucky_dreams - 13 years ago
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update!
tisha.sha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot😊

de r trying to creat trouble between simi n mili now...CV shouldnt do dis😡
sam-far thumbnail
Thanks for the update what in the hell is wrong with Manju doesn't she learn anything, same thing is happening all over again
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update.manju is so rude and disgusting as a MIL to abhi and mom to simi. she loves her useless son more her daughters. thats a shame cuz the girls are the ones who do everything, anuj does nothing for her.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
pal1990 thumbnail
thanks for the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!