July 21-Picture Abhi Baaki Hai

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajnie thumbnail

thx for the update dear , i really liked Rashi's expressions at first but the precap abt Gopi wanting to leave the house made me sad again. I knew it Rashi wont ever let Gopi at peace. She will ALWAYS create prob for Gopi. Now Gopi will definitely get scolded wiz the family n more rona dhona.

Am geting fed up wiz this serial. Always bad things for Gopi. Rashi n mami are making her life miserable and she is not even considering it . She is bent to destroy her own hapiness by blindly following EVIL Rashi n mami.

If this conitnues like zis , i will definitely stop watching this serial. I cant see sooooooooooooo much injustice in one go , from episode to episode.

Gopi should not go away from the house, instead she should make evrything possible to win Aham's heart. It will b dificult at first but gradually , it will come. hapiness comes after much struggle. Who will explain it Gopi.

I jus hope Koki catch Rashi red handed before its too late. ALL my hopes are in Koki now. It is only her who can fail every motive of Rashi.

Even if Rashi succeeds in making Modi's family hate Gopi, she will never b able to take Gopi's place. Koki will never give Rashi the status of elder bahu in the house.

Edited by sajnie - 13 years ago
VivaciousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the worst precap. i'm sorry to say. i thought it would all change for the better. i'm getting tired of this rashi and her mom. and what jigar said was right. No matter how hard rashi tries she will never be like gopi
PDLIMA thumbnail
Thanks dear for this nice update. When will this gopi change. She is making me crazy. I hope rashi gets caught.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou for the update....

Hoping someone catches Rashi doing this... especially Koki ..
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wht an epi!!! thnx sadhli for update
ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gopi is a bit thick to follow Rashi and her mother - she knows they abused her since she was a child so why would they care about her now, she needs to toughen up and kick ass.
prikiashi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved today's epi every bit of it  minus Rashi Urmi 😡  .... today's precap was even worseeeeee    i hope today Aham shows some affection towards Our Gopi ðŸ˜³  then only Gopi will drop the idea of leaving house 😳
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prikiashi

I loved today's epi every bit of it  minus Rashi Urmi 😡  .... today's precap was even worseeeeee    i hope today Aham shows some affection towards Our Gopi ðŸ˜³  then only Gopi will drop the idea of leaving house 😳

@bold: today...u mean in tmw's epi na/??
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prikiashi

I loved today's epi every bit of it minus Rashi Urmi 😡 .... today's precap was even worseeeeee i hope today Aham shows some affection towards Our Gopi😳 then only Gopi will drop the idea of leaving house 😳

same here, Aham should hv shown some affection, which is long due.