India's Got Talent at 9pm

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey frnds just read an article on TC...
It says IGT will be aired friday and saturday at 9...
that means no LTL. on fridays....UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy
i hate colors Angry Angry its just to much Censored LTL has maintained itself in TRP charts bt d channel is hell bent on disspointing its viewer Angry WHY?
Originally posted by Anshika_1692

Hey frnds just read an article on TC...
It says IGT will be aired friday and saturday at 9...
that means no LTL. on fridays....UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
How can dey do it...........................
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
thanks for the info... i don;t suppose the article said when this new is gonna end..
Originally posted by 2010huma

thanks for the info... i don;t suppose the article said when this new is gonna end..

NOpe...
They didn't mention when it is going to end....
this is so not fair...AngryAngryAngryAngry

NOpe...
this is so not fair...Angry
so do u think its only upto IGT.when IGT ends khatron ke khiladi wil come Angry Dead
Originally posted by shikhachopra

NOpe...
this is so not fair...Angry
so do u think its only upto IGT.when IGT ends khatron ke khiladi wil come Angry Dead

yes... i agree with you.......IGT will not be the end... that might be followed by Khatron ke KHiladi...but doesnt it need all the weekdays...???

also, after that, we might get to see another series of Bigg Boss....so it is better that we contend ourselves with just the 4 days a week wala theory and dont expect much from the Channel....that would be in the interest of maintenance of our mental peace.....
Originally posted by regalla

yes... i agree with you.......IGT will not be the end... that might be followed by Khatron ke KHiladi...but doesnt it need all the weekdays...???

also, after that, we might get to see another series of Bigg Boss....so it is better that we contend ourselves with just the 4 days a week wala theory and dont expect much from the Channel....that would be in the interest of maintenance of our mental peace.....

Exactly totally agree wid you...
I don't hope a lot from colors anymore...
if KKK starts they might even change the time slot of the show...
coz this is what happens every year...
whichever show is present at the 9-10 pm slot are changed for KKK and BB