Anurag Basu back with protege Ajay Chaudhary

kumkumshowbest thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Anurag Basu back with protege Ajay Chaudhary

Anurag Basu the maker of Love Story cast Ajay Chaudhary again for one of the stories in Star One Horror Night.

Anurag Basu, director of the recently released film Kites has been talking about making a short series for television.

The acclaimed director is now all set to produce and direct short stories for Star One Horror Nights. Ajay Chaudhary who was last seen in Star Plus Behenein and kumkum he roped in for one of the episode. Parinoo Mitra and Tushar have been casted for the particular episode. The story is a love triangle which will take mysterious turn with the advent of the horror element. For the uninitiated, Ajay was introduced in television by Anurag Basu in his fiction show Love Story which aired on SAB TV about three and half years back.

Ajay Chaudhary confirmed the news and said,"It is a privileged to work again with Anurag Basu. I will be seen essaying the character of Rahul , a romantic guy on one of the stories in Star One Horror Nights.Anurag has given me a completely different look, one that I have never adorned before."

The episode featuring Ajay, Parinoo and Tushar will be aired in the coming weeks.