Mai In Deep Shock-do read special prediction

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
guys....the way mai says to everyone that vansh is sleeping......its a clear state that mai is not willing to accept that vansh has died.....she is still in hope that her son will return and wake up to show everyone that he is alive....she is mentally disturbed since her son has passed away....now here i can predict something that might happen in future IF rohit comes back as a different person....and since veer is going for vacations to the jail...thanks to ichcha.....i rather prefer veer stays in jail rather than with that devil...at least he is in peace there....no torture of ichcha nor devil....i don't think veer could take his mom out of the trauma....since its a very big trauma for a mother who lost her first son to death.....

my predicitons

if rohit is about to comeback....then he is the only one who can bring his mother out of trauma....

either ichcha or veer will meet vansh lookalike....i hope ichcha meets him.....no matter what avtaar he comes in except for negative....since his face resembles vansh.....she will ask vansh lookalike to help her bring her mother out of trauma....and he will agree....she will bring him to mai....and mai might treat him as vansh.....and also in that process ichcha might get attracted towards vansh lookalike as his face resembles vansh as well certain of his attitute resembles him....and vansh lookalike will fall in love with ichcha but never disclose to her .....the others might know that he is not vansh....but will support him to cure mai....in this process ichcha-vansh lookalike might act as married couple infront of mai to just to bring her out of the trauma.....in the same time he might expose tappu...i don't think that sid jerk will expose this devil he is one useless...neither will avinash....just one hope if by chance rohit comes back in a new avtaar....i hope this stupid channel and cvs doesn't spoil his character by making him negative...they have already done that on vansh...can't accept it on this new rohit character.....

or another such prediction

after devil's exposure by either sid or avinash....veer leaves devil....everyone hates devil...jogi-divya disown her...happy days for VeeCha back in form of marriage preparations....devil in vengenance for VeeCha....then rohit's new avtaar entry...either implanted by devil or he comes there accidentally...which will twist the whole story around.....

is mai deep shock who refusing to accept that her son is dead giving future indications.....

god i am thinking so much deep......what is up with my brains......so much deeply in love with rohit makes me think such weird predicitions.....
Edited by Mages - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mages both options are good...I want a well educated sophisticated re entry of Rohit now ya....who is intelligent, sensible,brave and loving....and shud be sooooo rich that tapasya jalan se mar jaye...

anyways having said that mages last night Rohit wrote on my wall on FB that he is not coming back....when asked him why ....so he said he himself does not know whether he is coming or not...I really dont know what he is upto

This along with jyoti's article about veer n Ichcha marrying...now makes sense.....

Most probably...ur second option where just when Veer n Ichcha are about to get married Vansh lookalike will make his entry....and they must be wanting to keep this a secret....I dont know....but am upset since he wrote that he is not returning...may be he meant for the time being he is not....later who knows?😭
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

Mages both options are good...I want a well educated sophisticated re entry of Rohit now ya....who is intelligent, sensible,brave and loving....and shud be sooooo rich that tapasya jalan se mar jaye...

yup....i love the first option....not the second option....but yes i want vansh lookalike to have all the qualities you mentioned.....he is one big thakkar to devil and nani....he should be so so rich that devil dies in jealousy

anyways having said that mages last night Rohit wrote on my wall on FB that he is not coming back....when asked him why ....so he said he himself does not know whether he is coming or not...I really dont know what he is upto

the guy is always master in confusing us.....first he says "he is trimming beard for his new look"....then he says to some other girls wall that "he is coming back as a different person"....now he says to you that "he is not coming back and not sure too"........what can i say....he loves to see us cry only...here we are cying for him...wants him back in the show...and look he is having fun in FB by confusing us.....

This along with jyoti's article about veer n Ichcha marrying...now makes sense.....

don't believe that stupid article...that website and source is always expert in giving false news....i have lost count how many false news it has given to us.......now ichcha is still blaming veer for the murder and look they are starting ichcha-veer marriage preparation as if its easy for ichcha to accept veer now after her husband's death...even if it happens in months...she too will have difficulty as accepting veer as husband....don't believe that stupid article...and both VeeYa knows they did not share any physical relationship...for all i see i never saw veer even drunk and do anything with her....so this stupid twist can never arise......they should give vikas entering as cop in the show....vikas is also a famous actor but look they bring this stupid twist out....so the source is wrong

Most probably...ur second option where just when Veer n Ichcha are about to get married Vansh lookalike will make his entry....and they must be wanting to keep this a secret....I dont know....but am upset since he wrote that he is not returning...may be he meant for the time being he is not....later who knows?😭

yup i guess he is not coming into the show for at least a month...and bear all that torture.....VeeCha can only get marriage preparations if devil is expose which is unfortunately not going to happen in the show no matter vikas enters as a cop or the jerk sid has proof...again she will emerge as a winner....so no chance for now....lets just hope rohit enters and we live the whole RoHina-VanCha chemistry once again... but rohit is expert in confusing us

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mai was absolutely natural to his son's death. its really painful for her to accept his death. bt abt that article i would like to say that it seems fake. bt i'm sure that when the trps will go down they will have to bring our rohit back.
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

charu ek baat bolon ..... when every one knew that vansh was soin to die rohit stil remain quite. nandish n rashmi told on sbs that vansh bhaiya wil die but rohit himself kept quite even after knowing the truth. he is very professional charu.... so he wont reply anythin about his comeback. dont go by wat he says
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: bipasha23

mai was absolutely natural to his son's death. its really painful for her to accept his death. bt abt that article i would like to say that it seems fake. bt i'm sure that when the trps will go down they will have to bring our rohit back.

mai is in a deep shock...she can't accept that her elder son is gone.....all mothers will fill the same pain in real too...which mother can see a son/daughter death....when actually their son/daughter should do the final rites for their death...though is reel....but i pray no parents should go through such painful phase of life loosing a son/daughter.....i really could understand my granddada pain when he lost his 22 years old eldest son...who even not married....who got a feeling that he will die because of his illness.....and a terrible death he got....of falling down in a drain with fits(the illness he has)on a heavy downpour....i really could understand grandada's pain.....whether its real or reel....seeing a death is very painful

the article is fake yaar.....don't believe that krap...i don't even think ichcha will agree to marry veer after vansh death...it will take time for her to accept veer knowing what a sati savitri she is.....

i want this show trps to be down so that those channel and cvs jerk bring back our rohit......seriously they have ruined the whole show by killing vansh...when actually he could transform and lead a happy life
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

charu ek baat bolon ..... when every one knew that vansh was soin to die rohit stil remain quite. nandish n rashmi told on sbs that vansh bhaiya wil die but rohit himself kept quite even after knowing the truth. he is very professional charu.... so he wont reply anythin about his comeback. dont go by wat he says

i agree with you neha...but seriously he is playing with our feelings😡😡....we all are crying here and he is enjoying himself by confusing us😡😡😡CryCry