-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
so, finally my friend Maan admits to his feelings, though not in those many words... but he dus mention... there are some feelings...

and aww... how sweet is this... he doesnt want to take credit for something that is not his... he openly acknowledges ... which means... behind that tough exterior.... he is a soft, clean hearted man... and he didnt shy away from giving what the rightful person deserves.....!

when he see's her bleeding, he cant take it himself... and he bangs his fist to the table, and bleeds too... aah if actions could speak louder than words...

finally he gets so restless... he comes all the way to her house...the helplessness in his behavior and his words are there for her to see... when she accuses him... he takes it all.. till he cant handle it no more....!!

and the last straw was the precap, where he says... "itna hi samajh payi hi mujhe tum geet"

which indicates, clear signs of expectations from his side... yes... he is one step closer... closer to saying.... Geet- tum mere liye parayi nahi ho...

come on doston.... arent we happy with our bestfriend Maan today ? i have no complaints from him ... i am gonna extend all my support to him... and give him an ice-cream... since Geet might waana nurse his wounds... i wouldnt mind supplying the savlon...

love,
niha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Maan atlast you started to melt down, keep it up. please now whatever Geet says do take good care of her. You know she always lands into some problem when u are not around. haan!!
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
exactly... she is the Bella of your life... always protect her...and love her...
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: t_areeb

Maan atlast you started to melt down, keep it up. please now whatever Geet says do take good care of her. You know she always lands into some problem when u are not around. haan!!

I totally agree with this. Pls make her feel that she is ur life and u r her life
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
treat her like a princess.......and please those GFN couple ke saaye se bi duur rakhna Geet ko........👍🏼
celestae thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maan is an upholder of truth... He always gives credit to where its due.....

I thought he is going to shout out his feeling towards geet in the Maaneet confrontation... He nearly did....  Especially when she asked his" why did you come ? Is it to say how much you love me"

He went crazy seeing Geet's feet bleeding..... I love the way he said " not even a minute passed since I took my eyes off this girl, she has put herself in some trouble"

Maan, Geet need you with her all the time 24/7 so that you can always take care of her.....

Ann.