Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh sarada
its lovely
i love the fact that u write k  when a person in anger says something which doesnt mean what it sounds creates dozen of problem
plz update soon !
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Sarada,

Loved it .....The most important thing about ur OS is that it is quite close to real life.

1) Husband and wife will have fights, that doesn't mean they will part ways.
2) And it is not possible to have all the puppy love or romance all the freaking time.
3) What u have written is something which happens in real life between couples, unwanted-ly u hurt the other person.

Keep Writing
Lub
Bhavi ๐Ÿค—

Edited by bhavi20_s - 13 years ago
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: psarada

Thanks Zarqa. But this OS is solely based on SR only so don't worry I won't separate them. Almost all the OS on SR are romantic based only. I wanted to write something which will be more like them in the serial. The way they assume everything before the other talks is my main premise. Before I
give out the whole story I need to go. You read through the OS and let me know if you feel the story
is close to the serial in the sense does the situations remind you of Sid and Riddhima.

Thanks for your comments

you know wat ur rite...this OS is completely SR....100% SR...blaming each other and assuming things as always...but u knw I'm so used to reading romantic nd dreamy SR OS so got carried away...but ur rite this OS so much lyk the show and I can really imagine something lyk dis happening between SR too....nd thnx 4 not separating SR...hehe....and do PM me when u update the nxt part...thnx once again nd ur welcome...!!!
jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update.......love siddhima
Pls do contine

Love manika
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey great OS ๐Ÿ‘ - loving it!!!! will be waiting for the next part!
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: mayuri.vet

oh sarada...lovely dear!!!!!...please continue...but why such a sad ending to this part?????

Hi Mayuri,

Thanks for replying and commenting. Yaar this OS has just started. Aage Aage dekho hota hai kya.

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: supercool3

nice update

but this part was quite sad ๐Ÿฅบ

anxiously waiting for the next part

Hey supercool, Hope you got my pm. Yeah this is flashback of Sid. You still have to go through the flashback of Riddhima too to know the complete story and the next part will reveal why Riddhima left the house. You know for that to happen I need more comments and I will post my next update. Pakka promise l will post the next part of the OS when the 10th page is hit.
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Thanks for the PM!

Nice update!

Cont soon!

Thanks Nikita. Yaar write something more than nice update. I want to know how you liked the update. But thanks for commenting. Chota hi sayi you did comment on my OS and that means a lot to me. Waiting to hear a big comment from you.
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

awesome update...really luved it๐Ÿ‘

waiting for the next part๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Anna. I will update the next part of the OS when we get to 10th page. Definitely will PM you.
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran255

oh sarada

its lovely
i love the fact that u write k  when a person in anger says something which doesnt mean what it sounds creates dozen of problem
plz update soon !

Thanks Kiran. Yeah when we are angry we say a lot of things which create a lot of problems. Sid didn't want to hurt Riddhima but her refusal of his gift made him say what all he said. I will post the next update on page 10.
Edited by psarada - 13 years ago