Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
thanx ruky n shelly........
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW ! ... WOW again ... Sadhli ...  🤗🤗🤗🤗

I missed the beginning of this serial ... and now I got to see Aham's entry ... Dhamakedhaar !!!  

lovely song and even lovlier scenes !!!!

BTW .... when was that scene ... Gopi and Aham hug ? 

Thanks for the lovely VM sadhli .... ! 
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Thanks a lot usha for liking....

And Aham's Entry was THE BEST among any of the show on TV... i read someone's post here on forum that his entry was gr8....and then searched it like a Crazy and got it after so much of hard work....and could not forgot it so used it here, so now i can watch it again n again....

and the hug scene was when Gopi is dreaming abt her Saathiya n its Shows title song also...here is the link of video.....

Saathiya Title Video Song

rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG ... Sadhli ... the title song is sooooooo nice ... I've never seen this before !!! 

Thanks do much for the link ! I enjoyed watching it ! 
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi sadhli,

just  saw ur new creation now, it was a lovely song and video. u did ur best with the scenes available of gohem . i enjoyed it ,m waiting 4 more. ur a ⭐️.
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran15

hi sadhli,

just  saw ur new creation now, it was a lovely song and video. u did ur best with the scenes available of gohem . i enjoyed it ,m waiting 4 more. ur a ⭐️.

tahnx a lot dear.....
another one is already started n m trying my best to  complete it by this weekend....
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: rusha4003

OMG ... Sadhli ... the title song is sooooooo nice ... I've never seen this before !!! 

Thanks do much for the link ! I enjoyed watching it ! 

my pleasure dear....and all other scenes are there in GoHam Scene Gallery n m updating it regularly...if u missed any scene do check it there....
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So sorry I'm late in commenting!  

Sadhli - I loved everything about it!  The music was great and you picked great scenes.  I loved the way you ended it to - with a hopeful Gopi.  Fantastic job!
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: saomom

So sorry I'm late in commenting!  

Sadhli - I loved everything about it!  The music was great and you picked great scenes.  I loved the way you ended it to - with a hopeful Gopi.  Fantastic job!

thanx 4 commented on ending....but I was expecting something abt the starting..(that scene was esp for u..)

thanx again....😳
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

thanx 4 commented on ending....but I was expecting something abt the starting..(that scene was esp for u..)

thanx again....😳

I said I loved EVERYTHING about it! 😆😆  I mentioned the ending because it's not often we see Gopi hopeful.  I just thought it was a nice touch.  And thanks for thinking of me...