SR Progression without SR !!

kvva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today we had a beautiful AR scene. Many of our friends have already talked about this scene and I agree with most of them.  This is what I feel about this scene (which I already replied in one of the posts

Today's was a beutiful scene between two ex lovers one of whom is moved on completely and cherishing the past as well as her presence with a beutiful smile and the other is still hanging in the past and is discussing the past getting involved in it.  It will definitely take time for Arman to move on and we will see now and then instances where his hope is still on (may not be for the utlimate thing but atleast to find glimses of what once they had).

So,  today we really saw two people who had a passionate relationship earlier and who are  now stepping towards a new relationship at different speeds.

Yup, Riddhima has completely moved on..

But I also agree with CZ (sorry i dont the actual name) when she/he said that the scene is not exactly beautiful because Arman is still in it.

But this post is mainly for those SR fans, who are unhappy that we dont have SR. What are you saying ? We had lot of SR. I think SR's was a more mature story and hence I noticed that most of you are also mature in thinking. So, it is not required for something to be physically present. Today we saw SR in Ridhima, her voice, her face, her glow and finally in her moving on.   And more importantly in her today's  ability  to talk to her ex very freely even about her husband.  I think today was a very nice scene (w.r.t. SR) in the past few days. And today's scene stemmed from fast few days and hence we had SR even in the fast few days in this build-up. I just want  to conclude with

"SR has progressed a great way and hence today's beautiful  AR scene"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey amazing post.......and nice analysis!!!!!.....SR are always special.....siddhima make my day!!!!!!!
punjabkudi98 thumbnail
Siddhima r magical luv them
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post though I missed SR , getting too use to seeing them but I have to agree with w/o SR we saw progression of SR....
For you kwa  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Siddhima have great chemistry😊 Luv them so much
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I so agreed with your take tm :) Though there was NO SR scenes (together), Ridddhima (herself alone) completed the SR part. I am NOT complaning abt not having SR scenes together at all !!! I can't complain (though I want them together all the time) coz Ridz was fully with Sid while having friendly convo with her once upon time lover, Arman.

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I definitely felt the SR magic 😍 Sid thinking about Riddhima, Riddhima thinking about Sid even when she is sitting inches away from the guy who once meant the world to her.

Sid and Riddhima share such a beautiful bond. It transcends all the relationships πŸ˜ƒ

kvva thumbnail
Thanks every one. SR are special for me  because they are quite different and little more closer to the kind of relations I like to see.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Chemistry doesnt mean only hugging touching kissing.. When Ridz talks abt Sid, her expressions, her way of looking, everything, everything has BEST chemistry in terms of love..

SR scene can never fade away unless one of them is alive πŸ˜ƒ
kvva thumbnail
I definitely felt the SR magic 😍 Sid thinking about Riddhima, Riddhima thinking about Sid even when she is sitting inches away from the guy who once meant the world to her.

Sid and Riddhima share such a beautiful bond. It transcends all the relationships πŸ˜ƒ

Dear Fathima,

Wow, yet another interesting point. I liked it very much. I also find  their relationship very different and interesting. Hope it remains like this and is not spoilt much.

PS : I wasnted to reply to your post with your post contents being in a box (as I see in many other posts).  I am new to the forum and  I dont know how to do it and when I pressed some button something happened. I hope it is nothing harmful to you. I love your post and thoughts.