July 19:Gopi Abt 2Leave but precap worth watching

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajnie thumbnail
hi sadhli , thx for the update , I doubted that mami wants Modi's family themselves to throw out Gopi out of the house so that Rashi gets Gopi's place. I jus hate mami n Rashi. I jus cant stand them, especially Rashi.😡
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sadhli, Thanks for the update. short update is great to hold us over until we have time to watch.

Have a good evening!
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
tnx for the quick update dear...
sajnie thumbnail
i like the precap , hope koki n gopi soon becomes one, am sooooooooooo impatient to see both of them together. Rashi was very disapoint today seeing all the care Gopi was given. She must hav regretted to tell Gopi to leave the house. Worth watching expressions of Rashi, Koki put her well in her place .Hats off to Koki :)
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the written update it was worth watch today
Telly_Addict thumbnail
thnx all 4 liking the shorter version.
Nd the epi was worth watching for 2 reasons-
1. Rashi's reaction that her plan backfired her, she was abt to ruin gopi's image more bt here Gopi has become everyones doll.

2. Then precap, koki smiling. Nd giving gopi her parents pic. My eyes were wet while watching that scene. Literally something is going in good way at least as per precap. Ab dekho kal kya hota hai.
PDLIMA thumbnail
Thank you supergirl for ther great update. I will look forward to see the show tonight. Thank you once again I am at work so cannot watch the show but this update of yours will get me through the day.
Thanks dear once again for the great update.
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajnie

hi sadhli , thx for the update , I doubted that mami wants Modi's family themselves to throw out Gopi out of the house so that Rashi gets Gopi's place. I jus hate mami n Rashi. I jus cant stand them, especially Rashi.😡

same here dear, mami n rashi r useless characters. Bt i lovd the way koki caught rashi eavsdroping their convo n precap was sone pe suhaga.
Thanx 4 liking update.
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovtv

Hi Sadhli, Thanks for the update. short update is great to hold us over until we have time to watch.

Have a good evening!

thanx shelly for appreciating even short one.