LTL Express Issue #18

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Issue #18

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

The week starts off with Baji sending babi home.  Anna's men go to look for dutta's dead body in the jungle where the car had fallen. Then baji comes and is sad at first by not seeing the car at the cliff but when he calls dutta and finds out the phone is fine he figures out dutta is fine too. Dutta is on a tree top and wakes up too baji's phone call. Dutta gets of the tree to get to naku and then carries her to a place where anna's men can't find her and she wakes up. A piece of naku's clothes gets ripped on the back and reveals her skin which isn't black so she covers it with her dupatta. Naku and dutta come out of hideout seeing anna's men aren't near. Babi reached dutta's house and she tells the family about what happened. Dutta notices naku's cold so he puts his vest on naku. Naku sees dutta's hand is wounded so she rips her dupatta and tries to wrap it around the wound but dutta pulls his hand away. Then she gives him his vest back and stands far from him. He comes to her and takes her dupatta piece and tries to wrap his wound but struggles so naku forcefully wraps it for him and he just stares at her. They start walking again and naku crashes into dutta. Naku feels thirsty by seeing a pond but can't reach the water so dutta gets her water and when she drinks some drips on her feet causing some of the black color to come off so she dips her feet in mud and then she notices she's surrounded by anna's men and dutta's not there. After a while dutta comes and kill all of them. Out of fear naku hugs him but he pushes her away. They walk through a muddy area so naku sorta trips and holds onto dutta for support. Then dutta sorta trips and holds onto naku but when he realized what he's doing he let go of her. They come to a river and dutta forces naku into cleaning her face so she takes a coal with her to turn herself dark. Dutta hears something and starts coming towards naku with a gun and naku is worried cuz she didn't turn herself black yet.

Precap:Dutta walking toward naku who is worried and still hasn't turned herself dark

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

Hello Tashaians! How you doin? What a week it has been for us hasnt it? A dream come true for us! Finally we got the much awaited jungle mein mangal. And Dutta is feeling that sensation called love. But bechara gadha wont admit it. He's acting all khadoos while Naku is showering him with love. Ab itna good looking hain to bhav khayega...khalo bhav Dutta...khalo...baad mein to Naku ka bodyguard banke ghoomna padega.
And Naku...man she is really today's woman. At first she was scared...but then realized how amazing the situation is. She has her hunk of a husband all to herself. No in-laws...no sautans like Baji. Just the two of them. No wonder she is going all touchy feely with him. Just cant keep her hands to herself. Go girl! I am really tired of the other shirnking violets on television. Naku is really daringly different. She is very obviously expressing her rights on her husband...his forbidding expressions be damned. We all know actually Dutta ke dil mein bhi laddo phooting. LOL!

TaSha
Can I just make it episodes of the week instead of scene of the week? The week was so full of amazing TaSha scenes that its unfair to leave out any scene. But still if I had to chose it would be the TaSha fist fight scene from the Tuesday episode. Actually the whole episode was amazing. I didnt realize TaSha didnt have any dialouges in the whole episode till Sonya pointed it out. Fabulous job done by the directors and actors for making the scenes work.
The little fight scene was really something. Naku was feeling cold so Dutta chivalrously gives his jacket to her. Note that though he pretends to keep to himself from time to time he keeps checking on her. Naku notices his wounds from the accident. She wants to bandage him with her dupatta but he pulls back. Naku then gives back the jacket to him indicating that they are in this together. If he wont take her help she wont take his. Dutta then comes and takes the bandage from Naku...tries to put it himself...fails. Naku comes and tries to tie for him. Again he resists...three times till Naku pulls his hand and ties the bandage. After this accomplishment Naku takes the jacket which had put on his shoulder as if its all hers and coolly walks away. What more...she even gave him a little dash while walking behind him.
It wasnt AS, Baji, Kala, Anna, Morey...but it took a petite girl a foot shorter than him to put Dutta bhau in his place.

Others
There wasnt any great others scene this week. So this one is sorta default. But I loved the scene anyways. It was Naku's dilemna scene from Thu episode. Dutta asks Naku to wash up(was he hinting at something...like BO?). Naku knows there is a risk of her color coming off. So she gets the war paint ready by burning some wood. Plus tries to avoid washing. Chi! Chi! Naku...take the hint why Dutta is asking you to wash. C'mon baby...wash up and he will come running into your arms. OK..Ok...enough of grossness.
So Naku has no choice but to go wash up as Dutta insists she wash up and then warm herself by the fire. Did I mention how hot Dutta was looking in that scene with that wet hair look. Someone please turn on the AC. No wonder Naku didnt want to go and when she did she kept turning back. I know she wanted to pounce on him...go my sherni! Alrite...alrite...back. So she goes to the lake...washes up and lo behold her color comes off and we get the fair and lovely Naku. The magical waters of the lake even heal her wounds.
Naku then starts putting back the color on. But someone calls her out to stop. Its her own subconsious desire(SD) speaking. SD questions Naku why she is putting her color back on. She is anyways seperating from Dutta so what difference does it make whether to hide her color or not? Why not take off her color and tell him her secret. Naku replies back that Dutta knows HIS Naku like this only...the dark skinned girl. SD replies back asking her how can she call herself his Naku. Didnt she hear what he said? They will go their seperate ways once they are out of the jungle. Is she hoping he will accept her in this form?
Every man however ugly he is desires a beautiful wife. Why would a man as handsome as Dutta accept the dark Naku? But if she reveals her beauty then who knows? Things might change and Dutta might melt. So far whatever she has done is for him. So why not give a last try to get him through this route? She is as beautiful as a fairy and she can achieve anything through her beauty.
Naku hears all this and is in a dilemna...she finally throws a piece of charcoal to her reflection and her subconscious desires dissolve away.

Since this week was all TaSha and all of us were going ga-ga and hyperventilating I am sure you will see lots of repetition in the NL. So to avoid repetition I will keep the next bit as short as possible.

How hot was that SOTW:On Monday's episode...Dutta on a tree...he notices the goons getting close to Naku...instantly his body language changes. He reminds you of a big cat ready to pounce. He was what you call unarmed and dangerous. On Thursday's episode...Dutta washes up at the lake. He comes back looking all wet and sexy. And thats all he had to do...just sit there and let us(and Naku) drool over him.

Kahin pe nigahen...kahin pe nishana:The scene from the Tue episode when Dutta gives Naku water...while she drank Dutta pretended her didnt care for her. But everytime he thought she wasnt looked he would steal a glance at her.

Special mention SOTW:Dutta doing an Edward Cullen...appearing and disappearing between the trees on Wednesday's episode. And then the gang war. Wow! MR was just wow! He looked so fit and athletic. In his elements in the jungle. Ise kehte hain jungal ka raja.And how can I forget the hugs Naku gave Dutta first on Monday's episode and then on Wednesdays. Only Monday toh it was full on chance pe dance once she came out her panic and realized what a golden oppty she had got. While Dutta was watching out for Anna's goons Naku was busy finding her comfort zone between his shoulder and chin.On Wed Naku tightly clinging on to Dutta was out of panic. But it was still a great hug. Wish Dutta had atleast comforted her by holding her. I know...I know...after Supriya's nautanki he will take his own sweet time.

Dialogue of the Week

Check in Next Week

Warm & Fuzzies

Dew-drop

Hi Everyone

So  wassupp ..It  had been a rocking & exciting week na 'with lots of TaSha scenes to drool over ...

Btw ..I m thinking that what m I gonna write in W & F sections this week 'there were hardly any moments  that moved me or touched me 'but there were a lot of cute & nok jhok wale  TaSha moments..so should I write about that '..) & I m surely not going to write about Babi & AS rona dhona 'Hmmpphh'.but then why m I asking ,,,this is my section ..I can write whatever I like ,,( Lollzz ...this line has been used now by almost every reporter of LTL Express..)

So now coming over to Cute Moment # 1

Dutta scolding Naku her over her decision which bought them to this situation & Naku replies that it was Bappa decision that she was just following & his life got saved coz of Bappa .. Dutta has just no  answer to this & so walks away 4rm her .' Now aint they luked cute having their first nok jhok as husband & wife ..

Cute Moment  # 2

Now this one of the bestest cute moment 'this whole scene had no dialogues ..all their little tiff &  talking was done by actions or by eyes ..TaSha is walking in the jungle when Naku feels a little cold .. Dutta being a nice hubby here takes off his jacket & covers her shoulder with it ' Naku notices a wound on his hand ,,she tears her dupatta to bandage his hand ,,but he shrugs off her hand & walks away .. ( he is one bighda hubby 'naku will hav to work a lot on him ,,),'.Do u all think he might b feeling sumthing like " kuch kuch hota hai whenever she touches him '( nw when will this gadha realize his feelings.. ) .. If Dutta can show stubbornness  so can Naku ' She also returns his jacket & walks away .. Dutta realizes ,,so he goes up to her all acting high ..he snatches the cloth 4rm her hand & tries to wrap it around his hand ..on seeing him struggle with it Naku goes up to him & pulls his hand to tie it .. he pulls bak his hand ,,,she pulls it bak ,,,he pulls back again & then Naku pulls it back again & succeeds in tying it ..& after tying it she takes back the jacket which he had flung over his shoulders .. Now wasn't that a cute moment ..I just loved it ..& that BG music they played ..* Goes to Lala land *

Cute Moment # 3

In this scene we see TaSha walking by the lake ' Naku  gets thirsty ..she tries to drink but her hands couldn't reach the water '.our cute gadha watches this & then gets water 4 her in the leaf  & then watches her drink ...How sweet of him '.

Cute Moment # 4

Anna men hav surrounded Naku & Dutta like a true sher saves her '. Naku hugs him out of fear ,,just imagine it would have been such a cute scene ( but I still found it cute ,,)if he would hav hugged her back & comforted her but gadha to gadha hi hai ,,,he just pushes her back asking her to come to her senses & that anna is still alive & they are still in danger .. C'mon Dutta we fully understand that her safety matters to u 'but how much would it have taken if u would hav comforted her ..

Cute Moment # 5

TaSha & their walk ( kafi lamba ho gaya inka chalna ..)'so they r walking in the jungle  & Naku slips on the way which is quite muddy & she quickly holds on to Dutta 4 support ,,,Dutta looks quite irritated at her touch ,,( gadha kahin ka ,,)'Naku quickly removes her hand sensing his irritation .. & then they continue with their walking when a little further away this time Dutta slips on the muddy terrain & quickly holds on to Naku 4 support .. That was such a cute scene '.Dutta was so embarrassed  & pulls away his hand..( kuch to samjha hoga gadha ..loollzz ) ..& Naku smiles inwardly ..( she should hav laughed out aloud & embarrassed him more ..)'Lovely scene ..

Cute Moment # 6

Baaji crying out 4 Dutta ,,,OMG that was hilariously cute ' "Dutta tu mujhe chod ke nahi ja sakta" ..( Baaji Dutta ko bhool ja ,,,uski dharma patni uske saath hai ')'CVs plzz iske liye koi ladki lao ,,( & pllzz no Roops ..)

W & F moment # 1

Yes there was one scene which did touch me .. the scene when Dutta pushes naku away 4rm him when she hugged him out of fear ..Naku is so hurt by his actions & is crying ,,she remembers the  FB scenes when Dutta announces his decision to release her 4rm the relationship & saza .. she is  following him in the jungle when Dutta asks her to hurry up  ,,,she stops & tells him to go ahead without her & not worry about her as now they are not related anymore & he holds no resposibilty towards her .. he replies bak that till he does not deliver her safe & sound to her mom she is his responsibility & after that she can go her way & he goes his way 'these words by Dutta of going separate ways hurt Naku so much ..she just stood there staring at him ..( well this is not the first time he had hurt her by his words 'Ye gadha kab sudhrega ..*sigh*) ..

W & F moment # 2

What a 2nd moment 'Yup ,,the scene where Naku is confused over whether to reveal her face to Dutta touched me a little .. her turmoil with her alter ego was brilliantly portrayed by Mahi ..

Okkkiee that's it 4 this week

Hav a rocking weekend ..

Luv ya all

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Hey Guys! It's Friday 16th July 2010 and the time is *Aisha Peers at Clock* 1.30pm EXACTLY. The sun is shining outside despite it blowing an absolute GALE and I am sitting in the cafeteria having my lunch. And typing this. Cause I'm working tomorrow and Sunday and Monday and Tuesday and Thursday. Then I'm off Friday. But then back to work on Saturday. My life is SO Exciting, nah?

*Aisha Rolls Eyes and Then Grins*

Plus I just had a fight with this receptionist on the phone over something that wasn't my fault. And to get my mind off that witch *Aisha Glares* I am going to do the OMG Section NOW. Okay first things first: What a BRILLIANT week!

*Aisha Applauds CVs*

It was Full-On TaSha! Hardly any Evil Trio Moments! There WAS a lack of Kishore which was quite sad in my opinion but I can forgive the CVs that seeing as how we got so much TaSha!

Secondly: This was the Week for my DOTW. And to be honest it was quite pathetic. I have about two and a half days left so I will direct you to my DOTW.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/31873053

Well! Now that my shameless Self-Advertising has been taken care of, shall we move onto the OMG Moments of the week?

*Aisha Rubs Hands Gleefully*

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

Naku Says Goodbye to Kishore

Now I'll warn you now. Pretty much my WHOLE section is going to be TaSha. I don't think anyone's going to be complaining about that anyways but thought I'd give you a warning anyways!

*Aisha Hands Out Pepsi*

Now! What Scene to pick! I want to say every Scene that had TaSha in it! But no. I have to FOCUS.

*Aisha Focuses*

The Scene I think deserves the Sweet Shock of the Week has GOT to be the Scene when TaSha are walking through the Jungle and Naku feels cold. Dutta, of course, notices. When does he NOT notice something Naku-related?

*Aisha Smiles Joyfully*

At first he tries to ignore it. Then he realises he can't. He's not sure what to do. Keep moving? Say something? He does neither. Instead he stops and takes his jacket off and without saying a word, he puts it around her shoulders!

*Aisha Stares Dreamily at Dutta*

Who swooned when he did that? We all did. I KNOW we all did. I heard it.

*Aisha LOLs*

TaSha didn't hear it cause they were too busy drowning in each others eyes! I swear to God, I am absolutely in LOVE with the CVs for giving us this Week! Like I said before: Jab khuda deytah hain, toh chapar paar kay!

Dutta DEFINITELY felt something there! The Ghanti was Bajoing! But as Gorgeous as he is, he's still a Gadha and that's why when Naku went to help him bandage his hand with her dupatta he pulled away. But if you'll notice he paused after he did it as though he was thinking: "Maybe I shouldn't hae done that..." Bechara it's not his fault! Any show of Love and he immediately pulls away because he's trying to protect himself. Naku I think knew his but it hurt as well. And I am GLAD that she gave him back his jacket and moved away fom him! As though she was saying: "Fine. You don't want my help? I don't need your help either."

Dutta's Jacket? Probably a couple of thousand rupees.

Replacing Naku's torn dupatta? A few hundred rupees maybe.

And the LOOK on Dutta's face? PRICELESS!

*Aisha ROFLs*

I love that she turned Sherni again! And bechara Sher looked as though he didn't know how to respond! And what does he do? He goes up to stand beside her! (By the way: Hot TALL did he look next to her?! I think I feel another Swoon coming on!) And Naku, the clever, CLEVER girl, looks away!

*Aisha Applauds Naku*

THAT'S the way to make him run after you! Ignore him! He didn't like that! He kept looking at her and he saw her fiddling with the dupatta and ignoring him so what does he do? He reaches over takes the dupatta from her and moves away to bandage his hand himself! Naku decides that since he won't ask for help even though he really needs it, she'll just go over, without asking, and help him anyways!

That phrase came to mind when I was watching this Scene:

"If Muhammed cann't go to the Mountain, then the Mountain shall go to Muhammed."

*Aisha Gasps With Laughter*

And then the silent Tug-of-War they had with each other, ending with Dutta FINALLY giving in! The man is so ZIDDI! Itna gharoor! Kitna ZIDD!

*Aisha Smiles Adoringly at Dutta*

And then the way she just took his jacket after she finished! BRILLIANT! Dutta just stood there motionless, watching her! He wanted to smile. I KNOW he did!

*Aisha Smiles Knowingly*

It was SWEET. Loved it. Especially the cute bump Naku gave him at the end when she followed him! Has there ever been a Sweeter Jodi? You watch that and tell me something different!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ceWFOoWw6M

And you know what? Baji can have Dutta's Organ Music! THAT BG Tune when they were fighting? PERFECT!

*Aisha Parties*

Shock Moment: TaSha Have a Cute Fight!

Shock Factor: 9/10

(Do I really need to explain why that was a 9? *Aisha Looks Around For Hands* I thought not! *Aisha Sighs Dreamily*)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

The A-Team

*Aisha Hums the A-Team Theme Tune*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrK0rZj6pes

*Aisha Snorts With Laughter*

I always thought that Dutta's men were unbelievably incompetent and useless. Good for a laugh but for actual Danda work? Not so much. That was before we came across ANNA'S bunch. My God. How much did I laugh when they went racing after Dutta? A LOT. So much that I couldn't move for TEN full minutes after I'd calmed down. I had to pause that Scene so many times while watching it cause every time I saw those guys run I just started up again. It looked RIDICULOUS. There was Dutta looking unbelievably HOT and Damned FIT, and he's being chased by a bunch of over-weight, over-eager Idiots in really badly patterned shirts. WHERE do they get their clothes from??? And when they were looking for Dutta in the week's first episode and he was up a tree? They looked everywhere except on the GROUND and up in the TREES.

*Aisha Stares Speechlessly at the Goons*

*Aisha Laughs Uncontrollably*

Did they think he would just be hanging in Mid-Air??? And that Keshav! Everytime he opened his mouth I could feel the laughter bubbling up inside me again! The way e kept yelling that he wanted Dutta! Tauba Tauba! Why are all the Men after Dutta??? Bechari Naku! No wonder she stayed in the car with him! The only way to get some alone time with her Sahib is if they get lost in a jungle!

*Aisha Looks Sympathetically at Naku*

Zamana kitna kharab hain...

*Aisha Takes a Swig of Pepsi*

Shock Moment: The A-Team. As in Anna's Men.

Shock Factor: 8/10

(*Aisha Hums A-Team Tune Again and then Bursts Into Laughter*)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Aayi Sahib. God Almighty.

So who was I angry at this week? The CVs? God, no! They really delivered this week! I have no complaints against them THIS week! Baji? Not really. He wasn't with TaSha! So Baji was safe as well this week! Ganpat wasn't around! Still off spending his money?

*Aisha Throws Shoes at Ganpat*

So who's left? Aayi Sahib and the Evil Trio.

*Aisha Ponders*

I'm gonna go for Aayi Sahib. I'll tell you why. Everytime she crumpled up crying AGAIN I just got annoyed. I am really not feeling sorry for her at all. I felt a bit sorry for Baabi cause, well, Naku has just fallen off a CLIFF. But Baabi isn't as annoying as Aayi Sahib was. Everytime she starts crying I just see it as being Over-The-Top and damned well ANNOYING. Plus she was taking up Screen time which could have gone to TaSha. So yes. This week this section goes to Aayi Sahib.

*Aisha Glares*

Shock Character: Aayi Sahib.

Shock Factor: 6/10

(She's Crying AGAIN. Constantly. God! Somebody shut her up! *Aisha Glares*)

OhMyGod ' What the HELL Was THAT?! Shock

Baji's AMAZING Logic

*Aisha Rolls Eyes*

Lagtah hain Baji ko zoor say jhatka lagah hain. He tripped over that rock and hurt his leg. Are we sure he didn't bang his head as well?

*Aisha Shakes Head*

Kya yaar? What the hell has happened to him? He's lost it! He rings up Dutta, realises the phone is ringing and comes to the conclusion that if the PHONE is safe then DUTTA is safe? What if Dutta had left the phone at home? Hmm?

*Aisha Raises Eyebrows at Baji*

Okay fine. The phone was ON Dutta, therefore if nothing catastrophic has happened to Dutta (yeah, like falling off a cliff isn't catastrophic *Aisha Rolls Eyes*) then that means the phone is safe and so is Dutta. Okay, fine. I'll take that. It's a stretch but it's not THAT bad. But what about the Footprints? Baji sees footprints in the mud and comes to the conclusion they belong to Dutta???

*Aisha Stares Incredulously at Baji*

Are you serious, Baji? Really? Those footprints are definitely Dutta's? They couldn't be anyone else's? Like, I don't know, the A-Team's???

*Aisha Head Desks*

I hae no words for the sheer lunacy that is Baji right now.

Shock Scene: Baji Has Lost His Marbles.

(That's Right. He's lost his marbles. I think they fell over the cliff with TaSha.)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Dutta Hits Out at Naku

Good grief. Yeh Gadha bhi nah...
*Aisha Shakes Head*

This week was quite slow for any Heartbreaking Moments. And I am truly thankful to the CVs for that because in such a Glorious TaSha week any heartbreak would have ruined it for me. But a small Moment was there. And it did bring a lump to my throat. It was the Scene afte TaSha Hug (Oh Lord! The HUG!) when Dutta is trying to snap Naku out of her panic and he says: "Phir tumhara rasta alag... aur mera alag."

That one line crushed all and any hopes Naku may have had left. You could see it in her face and eyes. The light somehow flickered and then died inside her. And the Gadha noticed and he felt bad for saying it. In fact, he had difficulty saying it. Once again, he is breaking her heart and his own. Men. Honestly.

*Aisha Rolls Eyes*

Now I've been reading the posts and threads this week (I read them ALL the time. I am here 24/7 Seriously.) and quite a lot of you were angry at Dutta for doing that BUT the way I saw it he was only hitting back after Naku hurt him. When did she hurt him? When she said they have no Rishta anyways. He didn't like that. He became restless after she said that and she said it in her usual calm, cool way. And Dutta in my opinion wanted to shake her up. He wanted her to feel that restlessness and that bechaini that HE was feeling when she reminded him of the decision he made. The decision that he feels is WRONG. The decision that Naku TOLD him was wrong in the car before they fell off the cliff. Bechara Dutta is hurting and he reacted in the only way he knew how. That was heartbreaking. Now I know that some of you guys think that Naku has sacrificed enough. She's proved her love countless times. She shouldn't have to do it anymore. He should have realised it by now. And he has but this is DUTTA BHAO. This guy is extremely intense in every way. Everything he feels is intense whether it's happiness, or joy or anger or betrayal. The man has been betrayed THREE times by women. The first he loved and expected to marry. The second he had decided to give a chance to because he was marrying her and the Third was Naku. The girl he saw as his confidante, his best friend. The one person he opened up to and shared all his secrets, pain, dreams and his haert and soul with. Yes, we know she didn't betray him and yes, he is feeling that maybe she didn't betray him either BUT he doesn't have proof of that does he? So he knows she loves him, he can see it in her eyes and feel it in her touch but he isn't 100% ready to trust her again. And can we blame him? So showering him with love is the ONLY way Naku can get through to him. Dutta has built up a wall around himself, a wall so strong that battering against it once or twice isn't going to be enought o bring it down. The man needs a zor ka jhatka. He himself said his heart is dead. Naku has brought it back to life but it is beating shallowly and can't feel anything that isn't HUGE. Dutta has fallen off the cliff with Naku. His heart however is still back up there on the edge. Just like the car needed to be attacked by gunfire for Dutta to lose control of it and for it to fall, so too does Dutta's heart need a huge shock to finally slip and fall over the edge. And I can feel it coming!

Shock Line: "Phir tumhara rasta alag... aur mera alag."

(I felt my heart crack a little, it's true. But I know that this ISN'T the End! Stay positive people! Duniya umeed say hi kayam hain!)

OhMyGod ' Yes! YES! *Whistles* YES, DAMN IT, YES!!! Shock

Naku Hugs Dutta!

WHAT a HUG!

*Aisha Cheers and Whistles*

She just POUNCED on him! Like a True Sherni! And he felt it! The Ghanti was Bajoing again! That Ghanti is gonna keep Bajaoing until he REALISES! Until he cannot deny it anymore!

And I really liked the BG music! It was so sweet! CVS! I LOVE YOU!

*Aisha Applauds and Throws Out Pepsi*

Just LOOK at that Scene! How FABULOUS was it?! It was MIND-BLOWING! It had me jumping like a loon and feeling all euphoric! The Gorgeous Gadha was secretly loving it, I bet! Of course he had to snap her out of it. They ARE on the Run. But he took his time didn't he? He LET her hug him for quite some time! YES! Now all I want is a Night time Scene! See all these Scenes we've had? They have been heart-warming. But Dutta needs a HATKE Scene to finally let go of the denial and make him THINK. It's coming this week I think!

*Aisha Throws Confetti*

Shock Moment: TaSha HUG!!!

Shock Factor: 10/10

(*Aisha Throws Out Pepsi For All!* It's a TEN. How can it NOT be a Ten???)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta In the Jungle

Dutta's first shot in the jungle was him lying unconscious up a tree. Hot HOT was that? He looked so Sher-Like! Bloody and unconscious and the man still looks delicious!

*Aisha Fans Herself*

When is he NOT Hot? He was Hot in every bloody Scene! He was hot walking through the jungle! He was Hot when he found Naku. That look of concern and the way he held her so carefully in his arms?

*Aisha Looks Dreamily at Dutta*

I tell you the man is Smoking. I'm surprsied he didn't set the jungle on fire. I'm surprised Naku didn't just faint dead away when she opened her eyes to find him holding her. And did you see his wet look??? Good grief. We're only human! Kuch toh reham karo hum par!

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

Shock Character: Dutta. Just Dutta.

Shock Factor: 9/10

(*Aisha Salutes with Pepsi and Applauds*)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

TaSha In The Jungle

*Aisha Grins*

Ah CVs! You made me proud this week! Kya week tah! ALL TaSha! Uninterrupted, dragged out!

*Aisha Applauds*

I can't even pick ONE scene out of this. The whole Week was Heavenly! Just do that. Watch the whole week again. Seriously. We got TWO Hugs. We got so many Eyelocks. We got so much chipkofying! We got a lovely BG Tune! Some cute, sweet funny moments! HOW can I go on? That last Slip and Amost Fall Scene? Where Naku slips and catches Dutta and the he slips and catches onto her? HEAVENLY. Just go here.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Rit435

*Aisha Fans Herself and Takes a Swig of Pepsi and Hands Out More*

Shock Moment: TaSha. Every. Single. Episode.

Shock Factor: 10/10

(*Aisha Sighs Dreamily* There are not enough words to describe this week in all it's beautiful and HEAVENLY glory. That's why it's a TEN. Cause it was just damned brilliant. The CVs have really paid us back all we deserve. A few litches here andthere but otherwise it was PERFECT.)

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

SanRajDeewani

Heyya.. How have you all been?? After two weeks of awesomeness we are now on a week of not so awesomeness..*ducks from flying chappals and smelly socks*

Right then.. after all my chappar chappar.. i am here with myy Biggest Disappointment of The Week..

THE PRECAP and ending of thursdays episode.. *throws jhooti at Naku*
Put the coal back on Naku.. for crying out loud.!! WHY??? Why is she even tempted to do her own grihasti satyanaash.. I am sorry but is that ALL she knows Dutta? He is going to FLIP if he finds out she is a beautiful swan..

*Angry muh at Naku* Don't ever think what you was thinking AGAIN..

I am sure all you must be thinking but nothing is pakka? She actually might reveal her face.. I don't trust the CV's as they twist the tale to make it soooooo unpredictable.. and plus that scary promo with half swan half duck Naku.. (Was it mee or did everyone get kinda scared.. I was like Eeeeee.. *Hides face behind cushion*
So guys thats my bak bak over.. =)

Will be back with more chappar chappar aglee hafte.. =) Astala Vista.. (puts on kaala chashmaa's)

Shining Stars of the Week

jani_yeh

Hey, hi n howdy all...hope ur all doin ok... *hugz*...
me...im not feeling so gud *q the sad music* been in bed most of the week n still feel sick as a dog...iss liye sowee in advance if my SSOTW section is a lil idar udar...maafi saab...i promise i will work xtra hard 2 make up 4 it nex week...*smile* Whoa-K so i got a lil p'd that i dint get 2 watch the eps online or on tv lyk i usually wud...but i caught up @ sum point...n then caught the thurs ep jus now...n it wasnt a bad week was it???a few cute TaSha moments...n lots of dishoom dishoom 2...we also caught baji out in the jungle in search of his Dutta bhau...hehe...funny lil thing aint he...Baji...lolz...i was lmao wen he saw the footprint n said...iss ka matlab bhau iss taraf gaya...either Baji cudnt help but talk in his shock/worry/xcitement...or the BG's really are that dumb that they need 2 not only c stuff...but hav Baji xplain it 2 em 2...
hehe...ooo n not 2 mention the whole Naku ka asli chehra n all that...now that it cums down 2 it...im not sure if i do or dnt want Dutta 2 see Naku's face...but i totally cnt w8 4 nex weeks eps...plus its gud 2 see LTL rip up the trps/soap charts...on this happy note lets jump 2 SSOTW...b4 i fall asleep...hehe...

Actor
This week was a 100% TaSha week...wiv only a few flashes of the others...
so no1 can blame me 4 giving this SSOTW week 2 either Dutta or Naku ryt???
*cheesy grin*...both Naku n Dutta acted xlent in the jungle...u all agree na...thats it i knew u wud...*smile*...so although both wer super acting wise im giving this whole SS 2...
Mishal Raheja...
y did i giv it 2 MR???...beacuse i can thats y...lolzzzz...nah nah jokes aside MR was mindblowing this week...4m the min he was shown in the tree...2 the end of the thurz ep wen he was standing behind Naku...gun in hand...in simple words...he rocked...*clap clap*...im pretty sure that all hav their own idea's as 2 y MR got this award...n im guessing most of u are thinkin...cuz he looked damn hot lost in the jungle...hehe...but heres a few of the things i saw n made him actor SS 4...Whoa-K n i mean WHOA---k...dint MR jus look the part 4 sum1 who had jus had the lil accident he had...face scratched, cringing wiv pain,holding his side n all...i was lyk hmmm...MR u neva fail 2 take my breath away wiv ur acting skills...even wen ur stuck up a tree (still cnt get ova it)...i'd b lying if i dint say that i was laughing lyk a idiot @ the idea of him being in a tree...but hey wat can u say...*giggle giggle*...then wen he got out his ringin fone only 2 drop it...4m up there in the tree...my god...sowee sowee i will shut up about the tree now...but u hav2 admit it was a lil odd...still we can only b thankful that Naku wasnt also found in a near by tree...lol...so back 2 MR...who btw was still in a tree wen Anna's men came around...it was awesum the way MR was looking around @ wat was left of the car n then Anna's men all serious lookin...n then the shock that croseed his face wen he realized he dint hav a gun...wow that was priceless...as was the lil darn it hand movement he made...which was actually kinda cute...hehe...wat was a even better n flawless xpression...was wen Dutta rems that Naku was in the car wiv him...luv luv luved how he mouthed her name...n then jhut se started lookin around 4 her...n then calling out 2 her in low voice...awww...words cnt xplain jus how perfect MR's xpression was wen he spooted Naku lying on the ground...it was jus lyk a cocktail of emotion...worry,relief n then determination of goin 2 her...wen he jumped down 4m the tree...n began prancing 2wards Naku i was lyk Dutt's wat happened 2 all ur injuries...st8 after that thgt he grabbed his side n began making ow sounds...which sounded so genuine i began wondering if he was making sounds about his actual op pain...nhow...was wkd how wen he got 2 Naku he looked @ her...wiv such worried xpression on his face...he rem'd wat she'd said in the car...also i thgt he acted out the whole picking Naku up while he had injuries of his own...it looked not only totally awww...but he really did look lyk he was in imense pain...after he moved her n brought her around...was perfect how he helped her sit up...then kind held her...gadha feels more than a lil sumink 4 her...N MR's face xpressions 4 Dutta...show xactly how much...the slytly annoyed way MR was acting after Naku was about 2 scream was 2 gud...then wen he went 2 scope out Anna's men 4m behind the bushes...MR looked phwoar...also it was well sweet how wen Naku in her fear grabbed on 2 Dutta...he put his hand on her shoulder...as a way of calming her...n let her hold him...MR's face xpressions on that lil scene was so unreadable...u cudnt tell wat he was thinking but u cud tell he was thinking about sumink...chal Naku u got ur lil cuddle of the day...now 4 a lil anger...str8 after that scene...Dutta got all grumpy...n started telling Naku that he'd told her 2 leave n look where her decision had got her...the way Mr said that dialogue...he made Dutta sound jus lyk the old angry Dutta that was mad @ Naku 4 playing wiv his lyf...poor gadha he thgt he wud get @ Naku...but no she started telling him...bappa had made the decision n she only listedned...MR's face was 2 funny...it was kinda lyk grrr are u having a laugh Naku...n it was so Dutta-lyk how he walked off in a huff...grumpy as he myt of been...it was so so super sweet...how MR acted out Dutta's moment of being a gentleman n giving Naku his jacket...he even made a ouch face while taking off the coat...which i thgt was nice...not that Dutta was in pain...but that the lil xpression was shown...then wen Naku c'in his hand n looks pained by it...was wow how MR was jus lookin @ her...it was lyk Dutta was remembering the effect his wounds had on Naku in the past...
wen Naku tries 2 bandage his hand wiv a strip of her duppata...only 2 hav Dutta pull is hand away...the xpression on MR's face was screaming wat are u doin...n y are u trying 2 bandage my hand...gadha o gadha y are u so dumb n sumtyms wivout any reason so grumpy...poor girl only luvs u n wants 2 bandage ur hand...she isn't seducing u or chopping off ur hand...it doesn't matter anyways...Naku knws how 2 get her way...Dutta's reaction wen Naku gives bk his waistcoat...wow talk about rendered speechless...he knew st8 away tho wat she wanted...n it was amazing how he walked over 2 where Naku was standing...stood 4 a few 2nds then took the piece of cloth ryt out of her hands n walked away wiv it...that has got 2 b one of the cutest scenes ever written...it was wordless but still the movement between the 2 of them n the wordless lil war they wer having was the cutest thing ever...luved the xpression on MR's face wen Naku insisted on tying the bandage 4 him...he was feeling the luv again...n it was confusing him...MR was all over the fyt scenes...n it wow in a yucky way how he was goin around breakin the necks of Anna's men...wen Dutta pulls that almost dead guy off Naku...n she jumps in2 his arms n hold on 2 him lyk her lyf depends on it...the way Dutta kinda got lost n the moment...*dreamy look*...dint last long tho did...he began yelling again in the next min...i knw i knw it was so Naku came 2 her senses...but still...the other lil bits i thgt MR totally rocked acting wise...was wen Naku tells him 2 go on wivout her...the way he spoke 2 Naku...sowee Naku i feel 4 u i do...but that was mindblowing...the dilogues wer delivered amazing n MR's xpressions as always wer ryt on target...thursdays TaSha near slip scene wer Naku holds on2 Dutta n then vice versa...MR's face...awww cud there b a cuter face anywhere...Naku's touch totally throws Dutta off n he jus looks lost...then wen he has 2 hold Naku 2 stop himself 4m falling...Naku reacts 2 his touch in the only way she knws how...by smiling n floating away on2 cloud9...the way Dutta withdrew his hand lyk him not touching her was goin 2 change the way she felt...gadha u are 2 funny...

Character
Cum on now guys if MR took actor SS...Character SS cud only b Naku ryt...ryt...yes thats ryt...u get the picture...hehe...
character SS this week is Naku...
because not matter wat cums her way she does not lose syt of the prize...the prize being gadha...even in the jungle...vo nahi maani...got a whole lot of cuddles...n even suna'd Dutta a few lines wen he tried 2 tell her she made a wrong decision about not leaving the car...hehe...she totally led all the TaSha moments we had this week...b it wiv the hug scenes...or the near slips or the main 3 reasons i made her character SS...

1st one being the wordless war on the waistcoat scene...wen she did wat she had 2 get her way...k so wen Dutta gave his waistcoat 2 Naku cuz she was cold...it was a nice gesture on his part...but wen she tried 2 bandage his hand...he pulled his hand away in a huff...lyk she was goin 2 eat him...so wat does Naku do...to show that if he is dead set against the bandage...then she 2
doesn't want his coat...after throwing the waistcoat on2 Dutta's xtended arm she walks away n stands...head down fiddling wiv the cloth in her hand...this girl wud happily freeze 2 death 4 this man...n even he knws it...thats y he dint say a word, get angry or even ignore wat Naku was trying 2 do...he jus walked over n took the cloth off her...is Naku happy that he took the cloth n goes 2 tie it on his hand...nopes...wen she c'in him struggling...she wants 2 tie it 4 him...n even wen he pulls his hand away twice...she pulls his hand...and ties the cloth around his hand...after which she reaches up n takes the wiastcoat off his shoulder...n slips it around herself...while wearing a cats got the cream look on her face...thats it gadha u wnt b getting ur way 4m now on u spoiled brat...hehe...the 2nd reason is the convo Naku has wiv Dutta about him goin on wivout her...she thinks she is slowing him down n there 4 putting his lyf in danger...she tell him that he doesn't hav2 worry about her...he shud go on wivout her...dnt knw wat she xpected him 2 say...but judging by her face it wasnt wat he said...n last but not least the 3rd reason is the scene down by the river...wen Naku is in convo wiv herself...in the reflection of the river...now im not sure bout evy1 else...as i aint had a chance 2 drop in2 the forum much n talk wiv ya's...but lyk i said b4...im not totally sure if i want Dutta 2 see Naku's face yet...but the things the reflection Naku is sayin 2 the washed n clean Naku...about the luv between Naku n Dutta being on sided...n how men only want pretty girls...n even that the relationship is @ a end n after they get out of the jungle they wnt b apart of each others lyfs anway...so wats the harm in him c'in her face...luved that the real Naku was lyk no...this is how Dutta knw Naku...*handclaps* the way the scene was set up was awesum...n both Naku's wer gr8 in wat they wer saying...as far as wats guna happen nex...im not sure but i think Dutta will get caught up in a brawl wiv whoeva is down by the river...n in that tym Naku will decide against showing her face n cover up...who knws tho...guess we'll jus hav2 w8 n see...

Whoa-K guyz i better go...
dads giving me this look...
lyk grrr ur sick wat are u doin on the pc that is more imp than restin...
hope my section wasn't 2 bad...*looks hopeful*  till nex week guyz...tc n gbu ya...Dutta thgts n dreamz...im out...
... *hug*'

LTL Blooper Patrol

himaliyanyeti

The name is Yeti.. Himalayan Yeti.. and I am the Chief (and only) Officer of the Blooper Police of LTL.. so CVs bachke rehna mujse.. **007 music in BG**

Good morning/afternoon/evening ladies............ whichever part of the world you are in... I am sure you had a great week.... aur nahi tho kya... itne saaaaaare Tasha scenes miley hai iss hafte.... I am sure nobody is complaining about the pace of the show now...

but yeah... CVs....... WE STILL WANT LTL ON FRIDAYS TOO!!!!!!!!!
**yeti once again raises janda for andolan**

Coming back to bloopers.............. this week has been particularly disappointing to me in terms of number of careless bloopers in the show..... aise kaise chalega CVs.... hopefully you guys wander around the LTL forum and pick up a thing or two about the fact that we gals, in spite of being Dutta-Deewanis (and Kala, Kishore, Baaji, Suds, Ganpat..... Deewanis... **ahem... you know who I am talking about**) we do have eyes and nothing misses our hawk-sharp eyes.... of course how would it miss.... we watch D (and Ka/Ki/B/S/G... **cough** whichever applicable in your case) with such dedication and sincerity... our eyes are glued to our TV/laptop screens... we forget to breathe and blink our eyes.... our mouth hanging open.. drooling.. hyperventilating..... (do I see any disagreements here? **looks around sternly**)  that even the tiniest of tiny things get noted and shredded open in the forum...................

So CVs... pull up ya socks and get going..... warna its not just Yeti whose music you gotta face.... the forum-waley have also joined hands with me.... **glares at CVs**

And to everybody who spotted a blooper this week (and/or discussed about one in the forum) here is a big jhappi and a bigger cookie for your efforts.......it made my work easier too........
**insert wink here**
**yeti hands out cookies**
 keep going gals...

okay... enough of my bak bak... lets get on with the bloopers for the week... (and a good laugh hopefully)..
**yeti wears her monster glasses**

1. The "my love crosses all boundaries of................... logic!!" blooper
No gals... I am not talking about Tasha here.... The topic of discussion right now is actually the second-hottest COUPLE in LTL............... YES! You guessed it right! IT'S DUJI................
**yeti raises hands to quieten the cheers from the forum**
Baaji proved that his looooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee crosses all boundaries.... even boundaries of logic...... this week..
How else would you explain his "phone ki ganti baji matlab Bhao zinda" logic from Monday's episode? For a moment I actually felt so sad for Baaji... he so looked like a madly-in-love person who is desperately clinging to the belief that nothing has happened to his love.. and ready to take anything and everything as a sign from above that his love is alive somewhere............
**yeti wipes a tear**
But HEY! WAIT A MINUTE! This is a Tasha love story........... **yeti glares at Baaji** grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... eh Baaji (in total Dutta SEXY Patil isshhtyle).... D tera nahi hai... so back off from Naku's path.....

And My Lord! The next evidence for this case is when Baaji finds and recognizes D's footprints from a thousand other ones in the forest.......... including those of Anna's men.... and even their own....... on Wednesday/Thursday....
wah re wah Baaji.... maana padega... what love man... in such a dense forest... you not only found A footprint.... but you also managed to isolate it from ALL other footprints... and even recognized it immediately as Bhao's footprints.........
anyone wants to hire B as a forensic expert? I personally guarantee he is gonna be one hell of a crime scene expert... you dont even need to wait for DNA tests or anything else to figure out whose footprints you saw... Baaji haina... he will do it in seconds for you........................
aisi jodiyaan tho lakhon mein hota hai..... BUT CVs... we dont want such "divine connection" between DuJi.... Please shift track back to Tasha... thank you...

2. The "aankhen nahi.. button hai" blooper
If this is the level of expertise of his henchmen............. DUDE ANNA............ you need some serious help man...........if you wish to continue as a don............
Keshav Anna sends his goons to search for D's laash.... the men roam and wander idhar udhar.... and then one of them comes back and says "poori jangal doondliya.. lekin Bhao nahi mila"................ seriously? SERIOUSLY? I thought you needed a minimum qualification to become a goon............. er.. never mind...
So yeah.. these goon didnt look up (Dutta hanging from a tree), didnt look down (cell phone lying right under their feet) and neither they looked around..... (Naku lying just a few feet away wearing a bright maroon dupatta)................. lekin they searched the entire forest??!!
Anna..... my sympathies rest with you............ thats all I have to say......... PEACE......

3. The "I am always in fresh clothes... even if my daughter is missing and is in danger" blooper (credits to ltl_fan for spotting this)
Right! How did Babi and Sethji get a fresh set of clothes when they are waiting for any news of Naku at Patil Mansion? Weren't their bags in the car when they jumped out?
Did they get their bags out safely and left Naku behind...... or had they left a set of clothes behind at Patil Mansion, just in case? **yeti shakes head**

4. The "Sanjivani forest and river" blooper
Of course Naku and Dutta fell into the Sanjivani forest..... The Sanjivani of Ramayan, fyi.... the magical and medicinal hill that Hanuman carries from Himalayas to save Lakshman.... yaad aaya?
So coming back to the section... the forest is truly magical.... imagine! the car rolls down the cliff into the forest... the car is in pieces and is burning... and we see a mildly bruised Don hanging from a tree and a even-mildly bruised Naku taking a nap just a few feet away from the burning car........ of course nothing happened to either of them... except the red spots on the forehead and same corner of the mouth..... (and of course D's knuckles.... how can we forget that scene... **sigh**)...... The magical Sanjivani forest SAVES THE DAY for Dutta and Naku... their poor car was not so fortunate though...............

Oh and how can I not mention the great medicinal properties in the river water.... one splash is all it took for Naku to wipe away the red paint.. er... wounds and bruises from her face.... JUST ONE SPLASH!!! truly a wonderful river.... can we open a bottling unit there and sell this magical water for a ridiculous profit? The complete solution to scars, wounds, bruises, wrinkles, dark spots, aging skin and so on...........................................
**yeti looks around forum for conspirators.. er.. collaborators... **
hey dont look at me like that... I am taking Business classes in addition to being a full-time engineer.. and I tell you.. this is a deadly combination (no offense to other engineer+businessman/woman combos out there)

And yeah.. this magical river seems to magically flow everywhere in the forest............ ya phir Dutta and Naku are walking in circles.... (hota hai... when you are walking with your love you tend to lose the manzil and just keep walking till the ends of earth... **sigh**) but Dutta Darling... aisa chalega tho tum dono kabhi jungle se bahar nahi jaa paogi.... we gals have absolutely no problems... in fact we will root for you if you decide to get completely lost in the jungle and set up a home there and live there forever with Naku..... Tarzan anyone?

5. The "ab hai... ab nahi..." blooper(s)
well of course I am talking about the wounds and bruises...(both D and N)....
**sigh** nothing said the better...... this is an umbrella section for all the minute by minute changes in their bruises...
sometimes the wounds look fresh and dripping red.... sometimes they look like a pale stain.............. sometimes we see it small and hidden by Naku's bangs... sometimes its huge and covers half her forehead...........

RANDOM RAMBLINGS:
Did anyone in the forum think anything er.. different about the 2 scratch marks on D's yummy cheeks? Anyone?????? I tell you..... I had totally x-rated thoughts when I first saw it and I had to pause the video and ROFL for a while before I could continue..............
It totaly looked like someone got............. NAUGHTY........... with Dutta when he was unconscious......
**looks around the forum suspiciously** come on! OWN UP!
**yeti thinks back to Naku's nails and makes the connection** NAKU!! Tum tho chupi-rustam nikli yaar.... chance pe dance mardiya (credits to kshreya for the phrase) ........... if you cant make the connection, PM me.... I dont wanna blurt out all the thoughts I have in the forum... **sharmili muh**

Miscellaneous bloopers
(They are here because I didnt know which section to have them in..... just random things I noticed...)
1. At the river front... Naku's washes her face and hands... and reaches for the burnt twig.... her hands are black..... but when she applies the soot they are fair again..... go figure!
2. Dutta was pretty close to Naku at the end of episode on Thursday..... yet he doesnt see her fair neck... the back of her neck in particular... when he approaches her... and I am pretty sure Naku will do her makeup at the speed of light on Monday....
3. The random guy falls on Naku in a shaded place... with lots of trees... and D pushes him away... but when Naku hugs him (**yeti falls into dream AGAIN... ok yaar.. CONTROL!! finish the section first.. then dream all you want**) they are shown in an open place... with a lot of sunlight and hardly any trees...... uff....
4. Did Babi tell Patil Niwasis that the car fell over the cliff? How did she know that? Only after sending them on their way to PN that Baaji found that their car had fallen over... (remember Baaji, Babi and Sethji were hiding from Anna's men....)

Mega Blooper of the Week
"Magical, medicinal river is more powerful than tears" blooper
Just a few drops.......... FEW DROPS...... is all it took.... when the river water fell on Naku's foot... just a few drops of water dissolved the black makeup and brought her fair skin out............ and again.. just a SINGLE SPLASH of magical river water removed her black makeup............
BUT...... all these days... Naku's tears had absolutely no effect on the makeup!!! ABSOLUTELY ZILCH EFFECT!! if water was so powerful that it took a few drops to dissolve the soot..... whats up with Naku's tears.... that she had been shedding for months now... how come they never dissolve her makeup??
**yeti ponders**
**yeti stares at Babi in awe**
Babi... YOU ARE A GENIUS!! Of course you created a superb chemical composition that would not react with salty water (tears) but react normally and dissolve in plain water.............
how could I have MISSED it! You did know long back that your daughter will have to shed a few (okay a lot more than few) tears.... so you created the perfect makeup composition for her....
**applauses**
And this year's NOBEL PRIZE FOR CHEMISTRY GOES TO BABI GANPAT MAHALE!!!!
**loud applauses**

JUDGMENT OF THE DAY

I pointed out sooooo  many bloopers this week.... pretty merciless of me....... but CVs.... for the one Tasha scene you gave us this week.....  the scene of the century.... Naku jataofying her rights... Dutta's stubborn passive-aggressive act....the silent hubby-wifey scene.....
YES YES YES!!!! THE PATTI SCENE..............
For this one scene this week................... sau gunah maaf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You read it right CVs... Yeti leaves you off the hook.... JUST FOR THAT ONE DAMN AMAZING SCENE................

Alright... thats it for the week.... it turned out to be longer than I expected.... CVs... better sudrofy by next week.... warna Yeti wont leave you guys again.... phir you have to give yet another earth-shattering Tasha scene to make me forgive you............
**yeti thinks**
so ladies... do you think the CVs SHOULD make MORE mistakes next week? **wink wink**

Fashion Icon of the Week

jnawaz

well'considering that noone changed clothing since last week'there is nothing or me to go on'so'I have no idea who to pick'how about Aayi Sahib'in those saree's and simple jewelry'she looks very matronly'which is the goal im assuming since she is the mother of four full grown children'the three evil's are still looking stunning as usual'Naku'looked regal at the end of the week thanks to the mud coming off her face'but eh'not much going on for this section this week'lol

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Jungle Mein Mangal

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The Rocking Star of the Week Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'MISHAL'poocho kyun'because he ROCKED!! (duh)'I think this is the first time im giving a person an award and not a character but'Mishal totally deserves it'his choti choti'subtle expressions this week floored me'just floored me'no words'just expressions and yet they said EVERYTHING!! when he was up in the tree (lmao) and he realized that Naku was with him when the car went over'the instant dread at the memory'then the instant relief at seeing her body'OMG'flawless'all of the scenes with Tasha'Mishal rocked'I mean'wow!! I cant get over it'when he shot the guy that fell on Naku and he heard Naku's scream'omg omg omg'so many scenes'im just dying!!

2. The Magical Chemistry Award: 'goes to'*drum roll* TASHA/MAHI&MISHAL 'why you ask'must I really say it'their scenes rocked'as TaSha the magic was there thanks to Mahi/Mishal'the scene where they are exchanging vests/dupatta pieces'not a word was spoken'NOT ONE WORD'yet the scene was carried off flawlessly'flawlessly!! if these two don't win some sort of award in this upcoming awards season (whenever it is) then'all those people are just stupid *hpmh*'im amazed at the talent that the two separate jodi's have!! oh man'I salute the person who picked these actors for these roles'and I salute the person who wrote these characters!!

3. The Gorgeous Yet Stupid Gadha Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'the one'the only'DUTTA'kitna aacha khasa week chal raha tha'TaSha scenes galore ' romance 'akhoon akhoon mein batein'ek durse ke liyeh chinta'haye haye'how long'HOW LONG did we TaSha lovers wait for such scenes'the whole freaking year that's how long'and then'what do the CV's do while we are off in TaSha La-La Land dreaming about the magical possibilities'they shatter our dreams and bring us crashing down to earth'the moment that Dutta said that after he returns Naku to her mother' uska raasta aalag aur Naku ka raasta aalag'uff!! I mean UFF!! couldn't you have not brought that up so soon'leave TaSha in the jungle to fend for themselves for a few more days'what say!? after all this'itna kuch hojane ke baad bhi this Gadha refuses to accept what is staring him right in the face like one of Anna's guns'HE LOVES HER!!!

4. The Jungle Mein Mangal Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'TASHA'this is a very self explanatory award so all I'll say is that this entire week I had only one song/thought in my mind'"doh pyaar karne wale'jungle mein kho gaye" 'old Fardeen and Urmila song..lol'but so apt'right girls? how many of you would kill to be in Naku's shoes right now'*winks*

5. The So Did Not See That Coming Award: 'goes too'*drum roll*'the CV's'omg 'the promo'Naku all white faced'Dutta, guns a blazing'will he see her'wont he? who knows'but haila'they brought around the revelation track so quickly'right in the middle of the pyaar ki shuruwad track! *jaz's shocked muh here* 'im confused on how to react'as much as I want him to see pretty Naku'I want him to be in love with her'he is'but he wont admit it'I want the admission before he sees her pretty'I don't want her looks to be the driving factor in his acceptance of his love for her'do I make sense? but wow CV's'what a way to take us for a loop'*taliyaan*'you have done well this week'keep it up'*fingers crossed*

6. The Overshadowed By TaSha Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'LTL GANG'this week was all'ALL about TaSha'I didn't even register the other scenes with the rest of the gang'except for the stuff I pointed out in my CR'it was all about TaSha'baki logoon ke uppar mera dhiyan hi nahin tha'when they were showing TaSha I was engrossed in the scene'when they didn't show TaSha'I was thinking about what they could show'lmao'hopeless TaSha fan much!? lmao'

7. The Besharam Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'NAKU! (wow'haven't given one of these out in a while'its about time!) 'so'anyone else notice how Naku took her sweet time tending to Dutta's wounds and tying the dupatta piece around his hand? im sure you did'pehle toh'she didn't pay any attention to him pulling his hand back repeadedly'but then'after she wrapped it'the had to use her teeth to secure it'which took like what'5 minutes'lmao'tauba'not to mention..jaab mauka dikha she was hugging Dutta'im sure even a bird called she'd scream and throw herself at him'but hey'who can blame the girl'right?

8. The Heart Breaking Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'NAKU'ok so I don't remember what day it was'but I think maybe wed or tues even'it was when Naku told Dutta to go without her'she felt she was slowing him down'she wanted him to get to safety above all else'haye haye'I wanted to give her a big jaddu ki jappi!! *sigh*'her reasoning'if they weren't going to be together'might as well get it over now, right? YES!! if I were Naku id go in the opposite direction or just stay out of Dutta's viewing range so he could see how much he worries and cares about Naku'not to mention how much he loves her!! but omg'it was very sad'but by the end of the scene I was fuming cuz Dutta said he will take her to her mother and then they will go separate ways'uff!! kya hoga iss gadha ka!?

9. The Slip & Slide Award: ...goes to...*drum roll*...TASHA...just gonna say one thing...apparently neither Dutta or Naku can walk in the jungle without falling and tripping over their own two feet...my suggestions...haath pakad ke chalo *wink* 

Shout Outs

From Jaz

Shabz: umm'I believe that someone'*cough cough*'YOU'has yet to unreserved your comment on my one shot'*hmph*'im waiting'kya yaar'.jald karo naa'he he'what a wonderful way to remind you'

All You "Reservers":  'come on ladies'comments reserve karke kahaan gayab hojate ho'not only for ff'but for the LTL express too'I go back to read comments and they're not done'*sigh*'I thirst for your comments'he he'

Fivr: omg'how'd it go'good I hope'im sure you passed'but at least the MCATS are over so now you can chill a little and come back to us'lol'inshallah you'll get the good news very soon'keeping you and your results in my prayers! lol'

From Aisha

Jaz: HEY! Quick WELL DONE for another BRILLIANT issue! Where the hell are your CRs? Work getting you? And Cockles of the heart is a Scottish term Lol! I didn't realise some people might find it funny till you mentioned it! *Throws Pepsi*

Ksh: HEY! *Throws Pepsi* BRILLIANT SOTW! As usual! I love READING YOUR STUFF ALL THE TIME! Oops Im getting excited sorry! And I am so glad we are still on the same wavelength despuite me not being around so much *Pakars kaan and looks adorably cute*

Fivr: GOOD LUCK. Study Hard. I'm keeping you some Pepsi here when you finish! And you won't fail. If you do you get jhootay in the head. *Aisha Waves Chappal Threateningly* *Throws Pepsi For Luck*

Sara: HEY! where the hell are you? *Throws Pepsi* WHY haven't you replied to my DOTW? *Aisha Stares Sternly*GET YOURSELF OVER THERE NAO Wavelength Sister Varna....

Everyone: I LOVE YOU ALL. Seriously. Get onto my DOTW and you get Pepsi and chocolates and pakoray and samosay. And someone called me ZABARDAST last week! WHO was it??? *Aisha Peers Around* I can't remember! But My God I think I love you! FINALLY someone has said what I knew all along! And if you love my section and think it's brilliant? It's not. It's only cause of YOU guys that it is!

From Jani

To Jaz...luv luv luved ur 1shot FF...it was so super touching...

miss ur CR's lyk crazy hope ur bk wiv em soon...mwah...

To Aisha....how u doin dude???...hehe...miss talking 2 ya hope 2 catch up soon...*hugz*...

To Shabz...kya yaar wheres ur FF upd8...hehe...oh thats ryt got ur pm ur working on a one shot...*maafi saab* i'v not read it yet...will read it 4m my sick bed on my cell in a lil while...promise 2 comment...asap...im 100% sure its gr8...mwah...

To Sanju...urf Cyber twin....hehe...jus a quick hi 2 say i hope ur doin well...

*hugz*...

To Shreya...hehe im so super sowee...about the long section last week...

i hope u dint fall asleep while reading it...*smile*...

To Fivr...hope ur study is goin well...catch up in CCC soon...

miss the madness...lol...

To Shona...awww my huni bunny...mujhse se gussa ho kya???...no pm or anything...miss ya loadz...hope ur ok...catch up soon...*hugz*...

To Madz...soz i aint posted in any of ur HHK's in a while...hope the job hunting n hols are goin well...*hugz*

To DD...word up gabar...lmao...miss me???...god knws im missin ur craziness...

n torture...hehe...speak soon...ttfn...mwah...

To all/rest of forum...hope ur njoying LTL...n the LTL xpress...*smile*...

Editors Note

hey gals'how's the weekend going? good I hope'sorry for the delay'but'couldn't be helped'I hope the CR at least held you over'congrats to everyone on the 18th issue of the Express'great going everyone *taliyaan*'but'ek baath hai'we've lost readers'I think'.the Express doesn't get as many comments as it used to' =/ '.*sigh*'

any way'have to run'gonna reply to the CR'then have to get some work done before im off to a pool party at my cousins house'the freaking heat in California is literally making us melt!! so'Im ready to cool off with my friends/family'not to mention the food!! woo hoo!!

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks yaar Jaz!

I'll do a triple edition next week. I have the dialogues picked out but I just cannot get myself to analyze them. *sigh* I am going through a severe brain-fried moment. But next week's DOTW will be a triple edition - It might not be great but it will be long! πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Jaz...last week the NL, DOTW and DOTW wasnt stickied. So thats why I guess we didnt have too man y readers as the forum has become busy and threads get pushed to the back. So dont forget to PM the link to Cindy, Shabz.
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohh my LTL xprz is out,, will read and comment after as usual i 'am sure all of u memeber did a gr8 job:-)
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
18thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh???:O:O:O:O:O:O i havent read 16th abhi tak aur yeh 18th aagayaa πŸ˜” UFFFF i have a LOOOOOOT to follow !!!!

meghaparti thumbnail
great job dear...I just love reading ur LTL Issues every week!πŸ‘
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

@Orpa: Thanks for the summary

@Shabz: Ur perfectly right to do as u please with your section. I loved the cute moments. But CM #6...when did that happen. They cut it out yaar!

@Aisha: The "OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock"...where did Kishore come there? i know u love him and all that...but come on woman!

And u know what...u must stop including TaSha vids in between ur section...very distracting.

I agree on AS...she crumpled again. Oh Please! for god's sake!

More later...
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@ all>>>>> thanks for the  post, love readinbg it and recapping all the tasha moments

@himaliyanyeti>>>>possible blooper....nakku's kurta was torn at the back, will this be there come monday....? (ooo the suspense!)

ok 1 comment about nakku doing duttas patti, why did noone pounce on nakku tightening the patti with her teeth.  i did a double take at that scene, i rewatched it just to watch duttas reaction πŸ˜† what  must he have been thinking 🀣  nam nam nam

(someone needs to post an image of that, i would if i knew how too lol)
Edited by Hessa85 - 13 years ago
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Now I've been reading the posts and threads this week (I read them ALL the time. I am here 24/7 Seriously.) and quite a lot of you were angry at Dutta for doing that BUT the way I saw it he was only hitting back after Naku hurt him. When did she hurt him? When she said they have no Rishta anyways. He didn't like that. He became restless after she said that and she said it in her usual calm, cool way. And Dutta in my opinion wanted to shake her up. He wanted her to feel that restlessness and that bechaini that HE was feeling when she reminded him of the decision he made. The decision that he feels is WRONG. The decision that Naku TOLD him was wrong in the car before they fell off the cliff. Bechara Dutta is hurting and he reacted in the only way he knew how. That was heartbreaking. Now I know that some of you guys think that Naku has sacrificed enough. She's proved her love countless times. She shouldn't have to do it anymore. He should have realised it by now. And he has but this is DUTTA BHAO. This guy is extremely intense in every way. Everything he feels is intense whether it's happiness, or joy or anger or betrayal. The man has been betrayed THREE times by women. The first he loved and expected to marry. The second he had decided to give a chance to because he was marrying her and the Third was Naku. The girl he saw as his confidante, his best friend. The one person he opened up to and shared all his secrets, pain, dreams and his haert and soul with. Yes, we know she didn't betray him and yes, he is feeling that maybe she didn't betray him either BUT he doesn't have proof of that does he? So he knows she loves him, he can see it in her eyes and feel it in her touch but he isn't 100% ready to trust her again. And can we blame him? So showering him with love is the ONLY way Naku can get through to him. Dutta has built up a wall around himself, a wall so strong that battering against it once or twice isn't going to be enought o bring it down. The man needs a zor ka jhatka. He himself said his heart is dead. Naku has brought it back to life but it is beating shallowly and can't feel anything that isn't HUGE. Dutta has fallen off the cliff with Naku. His heart however is still back up there on the edge. Just like the car needed to be attacked by gunfire for Dutta to lose control of it and for it to fall, so too does Dutta's heart need a huge shock to finally slip and fall over the edge. And I can feel it coming!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

OMG

YOU R

MARVELOUS

nazia.icycool thumbnail
thanx for the LTL express jaz !! πŸ€—

@flowegirl_O:thanx for the summary yaar!..well though we had tasha this week, nothing much happened..just 4 days a week is just not done..i hope we gar back LTL on fridays..

@kshreya:this week was full of tasha..so we dont mind having a whole epi as the scene of the weekπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰the best part was that they never spoke in that scene yet fought!!πŸ˜†..very well written kshr!!πŸ˜ƒthanx a lot !!the kahin pe nigahein kahin pe nishana was amazing !!dutta is taking full advantage of being alone with nakku..πŸ˜†

@shabz...hey now i gotta knw..there were so many cute moments this week!!thanx shabz for giving us an update of the cutie moments!!loved the fights and the hug!!πŸ˜ƒ

@aisha:thanx for the OMG moments of the week..loved them..loved ur 1 liners n comments
BTW..in ur dutta hits out at nakku: u said that nakku hit him..but i guess it was after dutta pushed her that she said they share no rishta but i empathize with dutta...he couldnt let her her hug hum 4 so long as well..neway..thanx a lot for the lovely OMG moments!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

@jaz...i agree..no one's dressing was that good this week...mmm..the gundas could have been the fashion icons this weekπŸ˜†loved their hawaian shirts!!πŸ˜†

loved the awards jaz😳 ...it was tasha all the way!!..loved their chemistry..and mishal rocked !!!πŸ˜ƒ

hey well done guys..for the brilliant LTL express!!u guys rock!!! πŸ€— πŸ‘πŸΌ