Who deserves to win the title of..

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

'RONDU😭 RAJ/RANI??

The "hotpigz" site is conducting a poll on 'Who cries the best on stone TV?" . The options are

A. Ganju ( Mera Jhootha Hain Taiwan Se)

B. Arju (Dill Mein Ghaas)

C. Sidhu ( Dill Mein Ghaas)

D. Zombrat (Mera Jhootha Hain Taiwan Se)

E. Miyang - (Mera Jhootha Hain Taiwan Se).

All those who want to see their favourite win the title of 'Rondu Raj/Rani', can vote at the site as many times as they want; either to bring up their idol or pull down the one they feel is a threat to their favourite.

The news has excited the fans of these stars. Miss Khushboo, an ardent fan of sidhu said that she and her frndz will do all that they can to make Sidhu the winner. She said no one else can cry 'so beautifully' .

Miss Rosy, a die-hard fan of arju said sidhu doesnt deserve the title of 'Rondu raj'. "Only Arju, my jaan deserves it", she declared. "Sidhu is just a 'cry baby'. Just becoz some one put kaala paint on u, nobody will cry like that. But arju's tears can make any heart 'melt'.My friends and I  could not control our tears seeing our jaan sad. Who else can cry continuously and at the same time sing so beautifully?" she asked.

Miss Bunty who hates the sight of arju said "arju's tears are all fake. If he was really sad, he wouldnt have been able to sing the hindi version of "Love takes Exam". Just try singing even a simple rhyme like "ba ba black sheep' while crying and u will know. He is a big fake" she retorted.

Mean while fans of Ganju - Zombrat are confused. Miss Peeli said, "If it were season -1, we would have unanimously voted for ganju. But how can we not vote for our janulious zombrat this time?"Fans of Miyang said they have no time to bother about 'hotpigz'. They are still busy with sending petitions to bring back miyang's wife nimbura.

Our inside khabroo at the forum has informed us that fans have already started campaigning . They have decided to make groups who will take their turn to vote for their star and against the rival.

Lunatic Times seeks opinion from its readers as to who deserves to win the poll.

Jhoota Singh, Lunatic Times

Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Jhootha Singhji...

My Vichaaring is that we need to hold a Caaampetition of singing " Ishq leta hai Pareeksha".... so that we can test the aansoo-meter of all the 5 contestants praaperly.... jo sabse zyada aaansoo bahaayega , ye mahaan title usiko jaaeyaga.

nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
site--hotpigz
Love takes Exam 🤣

why dint u include Dr.Rampa😕 even she cries a lot😆

any ways...my vote goes to Ganju..she is all da time crying ..even though she cant even cry properly 😆

shamil thumbnail
pocuji.. thats a brilliant idea. 😆
Ganju is undoubtfully the most experienced among the five. Have u heard her sing "kya hua yeh..kyun hua yeh' while flooding the axe-L college premise😳
shamil thumbnail
nishaa🤗
see we think alike.. 😉
rampa doesnt cry much nowadays😳she is mostly in the chudail mode😈
Edited by shamil - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

pocuji.. thats a brilliant idea. 😆

Ganju is undoubtfully the most experienced among the five. Have u heard her sing "kya hua yeh..kyun hua yeh' while flooding the axe-L college premise😳

Yessh, yessh , i have heard her sobbing... oops.... singing -winging ... but the caampetition is being held in thissh GREAT PHORUM.😳😳😳😳😳😳.....Kya hua ye and kyun hua ye will be vichaared after this... twist Ganju's ears and tell her shing it...

Love takes kaisi pareekhsa.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Yessh, yessh , i have heard her sobbing... oops.... singing -winging ... but the caampetition is being held in thissh GREAT PHORUM.😳.....Kya hua ye and kyun hua ye will be vichaared after this... twist Ganju's ears and tell her shing it...

Love takes kaisi pareekhsa.😭

twist ganju's ears to make her sing?🤣🤣
To be fair with the others , arju shd first teach them the lyrics and take a demo class atleast for his yaar, chota bhai sidhu😛
shall we ask champa rani to fax the love exam song lyrics to Mera Jhoota show??😳
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🤣.......
OMG!!!this is just So awesum...hotpigz-!!!🤣...
jhoota ji tussi great ho..
mera vote gunju and arjun ko jaata hai.....they should win cos they combine thier crying power with thier singing power.....

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

twist ganju's ears to make her sing?🤣🤣
To be fair with the others , arju shd first teach them the lyrics and take a demo class atleast for his yaar, chota bhai sidhu😛
shall we ask champa rani to fax the love exam song lyrics to Mera Jhoota show??😳

But i lub Champoo... see how happy-shappy she looks in my shiggy.😳😳😳😳😳..... i don't want Arju making marmalade out of her for churaaoing the lyrics.😭😭😭😭😭....my vichaar is that we will ask Arju to hold a demo cilaas.😳😳😳😳😳😳
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hotpigz

shamil love it HAHAHA