DMG academy --New Semester

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Good Morning/Evening my dear Fellow Isstudents

Under professor Mona's guidance and knowledge I did a small Analysis theory

My new Theory is called

Successive Illusion Theory  πŸ€“

See Successive Illusion Theory can be reached on a broader spectrum I know it has  lover possibility but with a realistic touch !!πŸ˜‰

Calculative Analysis will gain better results  with the power of 4 which is inversely proportional to the first base !!!

This first base has an extreme power to heal loss of vision and gain healing powers !!!

By this Illusion Theory will vanish and a new equation is formed !!!πŸ˜‰

The geometrical analysis has to be performed to make sure that two parallel lines are made and they move to remove the illusion spectrum and give a light of radiation for two pairs of atomic elements called A and S. To combine to make A+S=AS and another pair of atomic elements whose formation is based on the equation S^M^R=SR ^infinity !!!😊

The parameter M deals with matrimonial equations which also combines with commitment for happiness and soul selections.

If any one has any Kweries PLEEEJ ask Prof Mona or Dean Poco

I am unavailable  since I am shtill doing more research.

The DMG academy of intellectual analysis and theoretical foundation is in need of new research Isstudents please sign in if you wish to make it in the current semester!!!😊

Attention: This academy is for intellectual thinker so enjoy trying your  beautiful thinking caps πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!
I didn't understand anything!! :(
professorji I need immediate help.!!!

Ps: a nice post! πŸ‘πŸΌ
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Kya Kehna is thoery ka wah wah

Kia mujh jaise najeez Nalayak ko is academy main admission mil sakta hai??? PHleej
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I guess I don't fit in the intellectual category then, since I understood nothing of that theory.πŸ˜• But as far as I understand, the equation is not supposed to make sense, because the nonsensical here is the most sensible without making much sense😳

P.S. I think I need to register... this is very imp. stuff I see!... And Mona madam, how many careers have u taken up girl?

Cheers,
dc
Edited by desi chic - 13 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanti05

Good Morning/Evening my dear Fellow Isstudents

Under professor Mona's guidance and knowledge I did a small Analysis theory

My new Theory is called

Successive Illusion Theory  πŸ€“

See Successive Illusion Theory can be reached on a broader spectrum I know it has  lover possibility but with a realistic touch !!πŸ˜‰

Calculative Analysis will gain better results  with the power of 4 which is inversely proportional to the first base !!!

This first base has an extreme power to heal loss of vision and gain healing powers !!!

By this Illusion Theory will vanish and a new equation is formed !!!πŸ˜‰

The geometrical analysis has to be performed to make sure that two parallel lines are made and they move to remove the illusion spectrum and give a light of radiation for two pairs of atomic elements called A and S. To combine to make A+S=AS and another pair of atomic elements whose formation is based on the equation S^M^R=SR ^infinity !!!😊

The parameter M deals with matrimonial equations which also combines with commitment for happiness and soul selections.

If any one has any Kweries PLEEEJ ask Prof Mona or Dean Poco

I am unavailable  since I am shtill doing more research.

The DMG academy of intellectual analysis and theoretical foundation is in need of new research Isstudents please sign in if you wish to make it in the current semester!!!😊

Attention: This academy is for intellectual thinker so enjoy trying your  beautiful thinking caps πŸ˜ƒ

u rock shanti 🀣🀣... I loved it .. specially the two equation formed here are awesome 🀣🀣 and the M parameter is so very imp with booming L parameter

and it seems to reduce the illusion we need C parameter between S and R
🀣🀣 I love you ma ishtuDent .. 🀣🀣
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagicalKash

OMG!!
I didn't understand anything!! :(
professorji I need immediate help.!!!

Ps: a nice post! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Oyee parul bola tha be attentive 🀣🀣

tell me sweetie kya nahi aaya samjh mein πŸ˜‰
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Yeah is C parameter ko Jaldi le aao

& L ko Hamesha ke Liye Delete kardo fromt he first one and plant another newone called SM  there
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi chic

I guess I don't fit in the intellectual category then, since I understood nothing of that theory.πŸ˜• But as far as I understand, the equation is not supposed to make sense, because the nonsensical here is the most sensible without making much sense😳

P.S. I think I need to register... this is very imp. stuff I see!... And Mona madam, how many careers have u taken up girl?

Cheers,
dc

🀣🀣🀣 Neetzz I am Master of none and jack of all 🀣
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

🀣

Yeah is C parameter ko Jaldi le aao

& L ko Hamesha ke Liye Delete kardo fromt he first one and plant another newone called SM  there

dekha Faru Kid you can understand now 🀣 I know ma ishtuDents are awesome and intulligent too 🀣🀣..
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

aapka asar hai is liye taufa kabool karo for educating a new genration