.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Seriously, Jai's performance really deserves a separate topic for appreciation absolutely! WHAT A FLAWLESS PERFORMANCE! If any word could go BEYOND FLAWLESS! Just like sandip sir, even i missed DID season 1 & i enever even knew who jai was before Lil masters. I m sooooo glad they showed his performance today. Uff all i can say is I have become a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEE fan of his from today! What a chummeshwari, mindblowinglyfantasticallyfantastic & that's what i call a performance! I was a bit sad terrence never said chummeshwari to his performance But its fine...terrence rocks & so does jai!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Really hats off to this dude...Inshallah he will go really far in his lifeπŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agreed. I was surprised when I came to this forum and saw no topic on Jai's performance today but glad you started one! (:

He was AMAZINGLY AWESOMEE SUPER FANTASTICC...really, no words to describe his performance! It was reallly SOOOOO good I'm glad he got a standing ovation from all 3 judges and everyone was cheering for him! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

He was outstandin :D I was so happy to see him perform (by himself) after soooooo long...since DID season 1
LDTnMJ5lover46 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i loved jai, mayuresh, vrushali and terence sir from season 1. and today seeing them perform once again just got smiles on my face. i love u guys. u guys r seriouly the best. that is y for me terence ki toli is the jaan of DID. terence sir for me you r the king of DID. love u guys. ❀️
peace.786 thumbnail
love love love love LOVED Jai's solo! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Never doubted his abilities but today he proved exactly y I love him so much 😍❀️
dramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jai's performance was mindblowing!! even better than terence's solo πŸ‘
JAWS DROPPED!!!!

LDTnMJ5lover46 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
like jai performances on DID season 1, Jai stole my heart abd breath away like always with todays performance too. Jai seriously u r the kings of props. and like terence sir said atul is a carbon copy of u
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I have run out of adjectives to describe how good Jai is!

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
THanks TL for asking Jai to perform and Big Thank you to Jai to make it good...Jai you reminded me why You were my choice for a winner for DID 1...Superb mindblowing controlled performance...God bless!!!
Persephone_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jai was mind blowing yesterdayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
He was 1 of my favs in DID1 n yesterday he reminded me his flawless performances he gave in season1πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.
Terence ki toli is my fav⭐️ n Jai Mayu Vrushu's performances jst proved y dey r my fav.
Jai was exceptionally gud ⭐️⭐️.I didn't wanted his dance 2 end😳 he was simply amazing.
Jai has grown as a dancer n have come a long way frm his 1st performance in DID1