-||- RS :: Help & Suggestions Corner -||- - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
I tried downloading Windows Movie Maker previously, but I too had problems w/ it working.  It only seems to work when one gets it w/ one's original copy of Windows.  The one that came w/ Vista doesn't work w/ XP.

Right now, I do things in Linux and use Avidemux if I want to snip parts of videos for anything.  If I'm making gifs out of videos for animations, I use Format Factory in Windows, which allows me to do the same.
s u r right vrisha i asked my friend also he too said it cannot be downloaded.....
hi, i am just wondering if someone can give me a short highlight on whts been going on in  the show, i've checked the story so far,but no one seems to have updated it!
so if someone could please give me a short update of the show from start, i would be very grateful!!!
Check this post

Since then, Sandhya has found out that Yuvraj is a eunuch, as well as the fact that her father was killed by the Jagirdars.  Inspector Bhosle, who was on the case, has been re-instated, and he too suspects them and visits Gwalior to find out.  In the meantime, Sandhya finds out that all the servants who found out by her accusations have been eliminated.

i think sandya should become pregnant wit dk uncle, its the only way the story can be etended and interesting to watch

^^^^ What's being plotted is disgusting enough as it is, w/o a rape being shown as being successfully carried out 🤢😡

i want sadhana's bckgrund score in mp3............

romantic as wll as sad bckgrund music............😊
plzzzzz help.......
hy cn any1 tel me who playes th role of dk, ws he in piya ka ghar??? (avinash)
i have started watching rakht sambandh a few weeks ago.can someone plzzzzzz answer the following questions...

1.who is neeraj?
2.how is he related to the jagirdars?
3.why did he agree to have physical relations with sandhya earlier?
4.yuvraj's dad does not support this plan then why doesnt he raise his voice??
5.why is yuvraj being called a eunuch?
6.shouldnt he be called an impotent man since he is a male by gender
7.why havent sunni chachi and his husband have a child??

Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

i have started watching rakht sambandh a few weeks ago.can someone plzzzzzz answer the following questions...

1.who is neeraj? Son of the accountant of the Jagirdars
2.how is he related to the jagirdars? He ain't related to them, except as son of employee, but his parents died when he was very young, and the Jagirdars raised him along w/ Yuvraj
3.why did he agree to have physical relations with sandhya earlier? He considered it his duty to the Jagirdars, and therefore decided to go ahead w/ that plan.  He however dropped his support when he found out that Yuvraj had knowingly married his love in order to make it easy for him to have an extra-marital affair w/ her
4.yuvraj's dad does not support this plan then why doesnt he raise his voice?? The Jagirdar fortunes are all in his wife's name, that's why
5.why is yuvraj being called a eunuch? He was born that way, with genitals of neither man nor woman.  This is different from being gay, or impotent
6.shouldnt he be called an impotent man since he is a male by gender No, biologically, that's defined by the reproductive organs, which are neither male nor female in Yuvraj's case
7.why havent sunni chachi and his husband have a child?? Beats me, but the fact that he's an abusive hubby may have something to do w/ it.