Posted: 13 years ago
here is what i think will happen geet sees dev finds out that he is maans brother leaves without saying a work maan ..maan searches for her and can't find her anywhere and he gets crazy think about her!! what do u guys think is it possible?
totally possible! so many scenarios are possible at this point! It's Geet's d-day actaully d-week next week! Things are gonna go so downhill for her..I hope there still many sweet maneet interactions!
i fell the same eitheer shell find about dev or everyone will find out shes pregnant
Finding out about Dev sounds better.
I dont think she find out Dev very soon!!!
Remember.. Maan has a photo of dev on his table!! Geet must see that!!!
Wow that will be grt twist!!!
Originally posted by sweet coco

totally possible! so many scenarios are possible at this point! It's Geet's d-day actaully d-week next week! Things are gonna go so downhill for her..I hope there still many sweet maneet interactions!

yeah next week is going to be horrible for Geet.........but whatever happens i don't want her pregnancy to get public. Maan finding out is ok....but not the entire office............i doubt there are going to be any sweet Maneet interactions for sometime now.
I think that maan will get mad at her like most people predicted and fire her...and she will leave and maan will realize his mistake and feel bad.. but MEANWHILE.. Geet will get dizzy and not watch where she is going and get hit by a car... and Maan will come and see a crowd of people around Geet.. and see her lying unconscious and be SHOCKED.. maybe then hell finally repent for his actions.. i hope lol
Geet discovering the connection between Maan -Dev sounds better to me, coz after this she will resign on her own before Maan can fire her..........I would rather see Geet leaving herself than Maan firing her........and Maan will go crazy for her.............Maan needs a final blow before realising his feelings and this might be a way to to that, coz Geet wil not want to have anything to do with him and he will not be able to work without seeing / hearing her..........

I don't want Geet's truth abt being preggy come out now, coz this can cause Maan to get into his shelf again and shut the door of his heart forever and if this happens it will be very difficult for Geet to regain his trust again..........

I rather see that Geet's truth comes infront of Maan after he's sure abt his feelings and determined to get Geet back..........in this way he can deal better with the truth and no one will be able to create misunderstandings by raising questions abt Geet's character in front of him...........
i really dont want maneet rel 2 go sour so soon😭