God Has Something Ready For Them {ArSh}

Posted: 13 years ago

First of all I'd like to start by saying a BIG thank you to CV for adding God in the show, as I believe strongly in God!😊

For me ArSh are a meant to be couple because God had this ready and what ever God does is right!

Armaan asked God "Please don't forget about me"

and that day Shilpa met him!

Shilpa asked God "I wish somebody loves me like this guy, I wish he falls in love with me"😳

And both of these guys have seen a bad past and are tanha.

God thinks about the best I trust he will Bring happiness for Armaan & Shilpa!

They will be there for each other because that's what God wanted as of now~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant topic was gonna make another topic like this with GOD!! hawww love God!! True love the God connection... Armaan asked God on that rain night he met shilpa to not forget about him------- and shilpa asked God for the love of this mysterious guy she loves the voice of his heart.......
Both of them are lonely souls searching for a key to end the loneliness and the first person they asked was God!! God definately has something ready for them and thats to bring them together. <3
Sid93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good topic.

I agree Armaan and Shilpa are a meant to be because that's what God has decided.
Originally posted by: Mari1986

Brilliant topic was gonna make another topic like this with GOD!! hawww love God!! True love the God connection... Armaan asked God on that rain night he met shilpa to not forget about him------- and shilpa asked God for the love of this mysterious guy she loves the voice of his heart.......
Both of them are lonely souls searching for a key to end the loneliness and the first person they asked was God!! God definately has something ready for them and thats to bring them together. <3

I know it feels so good that God is the one who wanted the to happen, it just makes me love ArSh more!😊
sweetteengirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hiii Sarah πŸ˜ƒ
Luv the topc God has something ready for Arsh.
Where there is God involved then everything is just perfect. πŸ‘πŸΌ
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ArSh r totally a rab ne bana di jodi.....how would have thought we would see KaSh together again....I welcomed this jodi with open arms since their inception and will continue to do so.

KaSh and ArSh rockkkk
suzzane14 thumbnail
TRUE!! cant wait for ARSH to fall in love!
Originally posted by: sweetteengirl

Hiii Sarah πŸ˜ƒ
Luv the topc God has something ready for Arsh.
Where there is God involved then everything is just perfect. πŸ‘πŸΌ

MehakπŸ€ͺ U back on India-ForumπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I missed you on I-F!!!
I know you came back for me, Luv ya!😳
funkybratz thumbnail
i agree i hope that god makes them fall for each other soon!
Nice topicπŸ‘ I totally agree with uπŸ‘πŸΌ