Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Minnie

Oweeee I almost missed the bus !!! Thanks Vishesh for letting me know !!!

OK Aparna, my questions::::

1) Among the two of you, who says sorry first, you or your husband, when U two have a fight and are not talking? Mostly me . I have less ego than him !😳

2) What will you do if you have a daughter like Denise the menace? Most next door to Mr.Wilson and let her bug him instead !!πŸ˜›

3) Who do you think is the funniest character on Indian TV? I can't remember his name but he's the guy from Karmchand and now Office Office !! He's the best!!😊

4) Howard Stern or Jay Leno? Jay Leno .....love his show !!

5) Michael Jackson or Maddona? Maddona ....MJ is too weird now !!

6) Indhira Gandhi or Jyoti Basu? Sorry Calcuttans ....always Indira Gandhi !!

7) What's ur best friend'name? Where is he/she now? Meghna Jain ....my friend since last 21 years !! Phew !! touch wood !!😊

8) Any siblings? Big brother !!😊

9) Are you a lefty or a righty? Righty !!

10) Dinosaur or Apeman? Apeman .....coz kingkong is soo cute !!😳

5)

Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Signora2

Hi Aparna (BB), I would have missed this one coz of jubilee celbs and exams,
Quickies;
which place in delhi was ur fav haunt while dating ? i can't remember now the place of that burger joint in GK 1. We sat there for over an hour sharing one cold drink .( Not with two straws πŸ˜†)
Who paid the bill/ did u go dutch ? Depends on who had the left over pocket money . Usually i used to get more pocket money !!πŸ˜ƒ
why are Indians so serious, do u think we do not like humour ?Aree' Americans are worse !!! We Indians aren't that bad in that department !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
why do u like soaps? Its my mindless past time !!😳
how many times do u give bath to ur pets? My pups always smell sooo good !!Just 3 - 4 times a year !!
Would u like to host an Oprah Winfrey like show? who will u like to grill first? I have terrible stage fright issues !! But i'd grill all chauvnistic men first !!!!
a fish cooked in punjabi and bengali syle of cooking will be called what πŸ˜‰
ciao how about mach makhani !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluepink

i know aparna!! just saw it. me happy that i moved from chicago 2 months back. πŸ˜‰

1 hour of back breaking shovelling . But i loved it . I love snow yaar !! My hubby is just glad i don't make him do the snow shovelling πŸ˜†πŸ˜† !! I'm crazy na ??😳
samie thumbnail
ok im baq with some questionzzzzzzz

wh@ is the 1 thing u wish was different in the world?

did u eva have a dream when u were a kid u wished u did fulfil?

if u eva become famous as a cebrity debater would u 4get us????? πŸ˜†
hazelgirl thumbnail
yes..indeedπŸ˜›
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: samie

ok im baq with some questionzzzzzzz

wh@ is the 1 thing u wish was different in the world? o.k only one thing . I guess i deeply wish that all animals in the world were treated with love and caring by us humans !!

did u eva have a dream when u were a kid u wished u did fulfil? ummm no i had a fulfilling childhood !!

if u eva become famous as a cebrity debater would u 4get us?????I could never be one as i awfull at standing up and speaking !! Writing no problem !! And forget you all ?? No way you all are my family !!😳

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜† That was super Aparna !!!!πŸ‘πŸ˜†

anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: indygirl

1 hour of back breaking shovelling . But i loved it . I love snow yaar !! My hubby is just glad i don't make him do the snow shovelling πŸ˜†πŸ˜† !! I'm crazy na ??😳

i have been in the snow area my whole life. ab jhutkaara mila.πŸ˜ƒ

i love chicago though. did you see southwest jet skidding? it killed an 8 yr old😭
anjali.nair thumbnail
some more from me ...

1. which is fun? being single and partying-no worries or married with tons of responsibilities πŸ˜‰ ?

2. who was your first crush?

3. do you ogle at men now? what's your hubby's reaction? πŸ˜†

Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluepink

some more from me ...

1. which is fun? being single and partying-no worries or married with tons of responsibilities πŸ˜‰ ? Being single was great fun ......but not if you are Indian and have strict parents 😭 !!! So i'll say i enjoy being married and have more fun inspite of responsibilities .Being married i am out till 3:00- 4:00 AM on weekends , drink and party till i drop . If i was unmarried and doing this my parents would've killed me !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2. who was your first crush? hehe !!! A senior in my school . I've tons of crushes !!πŸ˜†

3. do you ogle at men now? what's your hubby's reaction? πŸ˜† Its very very healthy to keep ogling at guys any time . Just a treat for your eyes . Hubby's not jealous !!πŸ˜‰

Now Anju you wait i'll get you next week !!!!!πŸ˜‰

Edited by indygirl - 18 years ago