kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Deepika gets candid

Deepika Padukone is busy shooting for Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Se opposite Abhishek Bachchan. We caught  the actress in a verbal duet about love and marriage. Here is what she has to say

Which was the first movie you fell in love with?

I loved Hum Hain Rahi Pyaar Ke. Both Aamir Khan and Juhi Chawla can do all kind of films. It's still one of my favourite movies today.

So did you have a crush on any actor while you were a kid?

I had a big crush on Salman Khan. But then, I had a crush on Aamir and Shah Rukh Khan as well (laughs). The crush meter kept changing depending on whose movie I was watching at that time. As a teenager, I also had a crush on Hrithik Roshan and Abhishek Bachchan.

Which hero from yesteryear would you like to romance on screen?

Rishi Kapoor. I  think he was one of the sweetest star in Bollywood. He was such a cute and a romantic hero.

Do you believe in love?

Absolutely.

[IMG]http://www.starboxoffice.com/publishImages/SboMovie/other_events/deepika_gets_candid/160710041526_29bq7928.jpg" />

What quality draws you to a man?

Honesty. He should be loveable and caring. Someone who makes me happy. Someone about whom I keep thinking about all the time.

Is love at first sight possible?

I haven't experienced it so far so I don't know. But  I think love is something which can happen anywhere, anytime.

Do you believe in live in relationship?

No, I don't think there is anything good about live-in relationship. If you are taking that relationship forward into marriage then it is ok otherwise I don't think it is good.

If a man wants to woo you, how would you like it to be?

Material things don't matter. It has to comes from heart. Sometimes if he looks at you with love you may be wooed.

Would you give up everything to be with the man you love?

Depends on whether he deserves it or not and how strong the relationship is.

What about marriage?

I think that it is the best thing that could happen to humankind. I totally believe in marriage.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kawal_tak thumbnail
I loved her answers :) Very honest! :D
-Adhoore- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ahh love her sweet answers!!!!ahhh her love to rishi kapoor cant never be end..lol
glitters thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww so sweet..Love it..Thanks :D
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I liked this int. :) Specially the pics.

pooja_l thumbnail
loved her answers, and take my word, she is a total marriage material, doesn't believe in live-in, she is total marriage girl and i like it