15th July : SR & ArShi : Profound Moments

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Before i hop off to update my SR + ArShi OS , I had to drop in to say something about SR and ArShi's moments yesterday.😳😳😳😳😳

1. SR. While Riddhima had basically ruined Sid's evening and was enjoying his hubby reactions like a bratty wifey , did you guys notice one thing. I guess most did. Riddhima literally counted on her fingertips that when exactly Sid was going to scream and at what moment. I think that was so profound in reference to their relationship. She has come to know Sid like the back of her hand, know him enough to know what he is going to say, how he is feeling and when he is going to do what. Soulmates and rightly so. Strange. How , as you walk together , you realize that actually you have been walking together for timeless lifetimes. ☺️

2. ArShi. I don't know what others made of it but yesterday it appeared that Armaan passed on his agony song - 'Ishq leta hai' to Shilpa. It was almost as if he was transferring his talent for intense love and the pathos to this girl. Shilpa's love for Armaan will involve great suffering and perseverence for her as well. The way she gets drawn towards the song , the voice and almost falls in love with the lyrics and wonders fondly about the singer. The song is NOW FOR HER and we must get a female version of this song😍. However, the defining moment was when Armaan sings - Ab tu hi mera junoon , ab tu hi meri zindagi , ab tujhse hi mera sukoon and the camera went to Shilpa walking towards him - healing finding her way towards him. Profound enough.

Love and luck always,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Poco the comfy level of SR was toooo good. Ridz is very normal and totall in LOVE with Hubby...Muhua....
πŸ˜‰

Arshi..Begining of new Love 4 sure...............
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

Yes Poco the comfy level of SR was toooo good. Ridz is very normal and totall in LOVE with Hubby...Muhua....
πŸ˜‰

Arshi..Begining of new Love 4 sure...............

Thanks Uppykins! 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳..... SR and ArShi are surely on a roll. πŸ˜‰
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yay!! You gonna update your OS finally!! *does a victory dance*
coming to the post!! As usual amazing analysis nitzzy!!
And I agree with both the points.. If we dig a deeper into the scene yesterday.. We'll realise that both SR and ArShi scene was symbolic and important . They both through a not so intense scene happened to show us their unbreakable bond..their deep connection.
Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i really was thinking the same.like he was singing...but they were focusing on shilpa........ :D
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
1. SR. While Riddhima had basically ruined Sid's evening and was enjoying his hubby reactions like a bratty wifey , did you guys notice one thing. I guess most did. Riddhima literally counted on her fingertips that when exactly Sid was going to scream and at what moment. I think that was so profound in reference to their relationship. She has come to know Sid like the back of her hand, know him enough to know what he is going to say, how he is feeling and when he is going to do what. Soulmates and rightly so. Strange. How , as you walk together , you realize that actually you have been walking together for timeless lifetimes. ☺️

NitZπŸ˜ƒ

Beautiful Post.πŸ‘
Oh...Riddhima tumne yeh kya kar diya.
Ek to Playstation kharab kar diya,Cricket bat tod di aur upar se Fork bhi rakh diya.πŸ˜‰
Well Cricket Bat scene.........My memories got refreshed coz My mom also had did the same thing to my Bat too but i brought a new one & hided it.πŸ˜‰
Oh Sid's reaction when that Fork pierced him through...........I remembered Shakira's famous Song,"Hips Don't Lie".πŸ˜†
Well,
Nitz i liked that you have mentioned Riddhima...the way she was counting on the back of her hand that when her Cute Doctor will Shout & Scream.That's what a relationship is all about.😊
Riddhima knows what is going through Sid's Mind before Sid comes to know or before he express his feelings to her.😊
This is what True Love is.πŸ˜›

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Poco,

Thanks a lot. I know u r so busy............So thanks again.

Loved it..............

Siddhima: Once again they r proving it that they r soulmates and connected through destiny. Yest i loved them more...........I liked them as Hubby/wifey.............Ridz was so wonderful yest by helping her hubby on dealing with his new responsibility............I liked that so much.  But our batameez instead of thanking her he as usual went in rounds and let out his feelings that she never  listen's to him.........So bad Mr.Modi................U have not judjed yr wife. She is chudail .........remember that............

Loved Mrs. Modi's plan of ruining the things he loved most..........But i felt for Siddy so much..........Thats what happens with marriages, U need to adjust a lot...............

One way i felt that Ridz is letting her hubby to know that she wants him  to spend more  time with her than with his PS and other things. Loved her for that.
But seeing Sid's reactions as usual i felt so bad for Siddhant.
Mr. Mean Modi should remember that his wife is also Mrs. Mean modi.....

I can't believe my ears..........Ridz calling Sid as Darling and reminding him to love his wife ............loved it.

Really loved Siddhima as Hubby/Wifey..............

ArShi: I felt so bad for Armaan, once agin he has to go through the pain. Soon it will be healed by Shilpa. I am happy for Arshi. Hope this happens to be the road for Armaan to move ahead completely in his love life. Shilpa has hurt him, so Shilpa will heal him..........Welcoming Arshi......Love starts from hate again........

Keep going.....
U ROCK GAL

i m addicted to ur posts

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautifully put, as usual. Couldn't add much more to it, this time. So will just settle for a hug. πŸ€—

And where, oh where did you find that Dumbledore sig...?!! I want...I want...!! πŸ˜ƒ
SidisCool thumbnail
As always...excellent πŸ‘

Dr.Shilpa inherits 'Ishq letha hain imthihaann...'she will need it....