Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajibabe thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
im sorry if i offend any one but ulka was the ultimate everything looked real as she did her own stunts. this girl cant ride the horse, when ulka sat on horse u felt the power of warrior, but it 100% lacks that sort of impact with this one,

plus ulka seemed like an a exert sword fighter, whilst this one seems like she is taking her first baby steps. but it shoudlnt look like that because if she was so good in her younger days, then now the older version should be dab hand at handling sword. jhansi for me ended with ulka

to compensate her lack of fighting & riding skills, they show her more running around saving gr like a love lost juliett then doing what younger version did action, less talking more action. the impact & authenticity of the show is lost now. the show is goiing heywire with all this boring thrash

i think jhansi was the ultimate show due to ulka being sooo good & captured  heart of the entire nation with her superb talent & making the character so real & belieavable. but the older version fails to make the same impact asw the younger one,plus the over the top inspired by jodha akbar romance has ruined the show ijn totality
JKRrulez thumbnail
Kritika Sengar has done really well.Her acting is fabulous I think she was the Best choice after Ulka. Change your spectaclesπŸ˜ƒ so that you can watch clearly
Pina11colada thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JKRrulez

Kritika Sengar has done really well.Her acting is fabulous I think she was the Best choice after Ulka. Change your spectaclesπŸ˜ƒ so that you can watch clearly

i do agree that kritika is a really good actress..but she isnt good at acting fiercely..shez just good for the romantic scenes..yes..she has fabulous acting skills but she cant do the whole eyy firangi and all so well as  ulka did.

Pina11colada thumbnail

Originally posted by: mknageswari

for me the JHANSI KI RANI title belongs only to ULKA GUPTA..... i dont know why but after ulka left the show.... the show like lost its power....its my opinion sorry if it hurts your feelings πŸ˜›

truee yaar!!!!
Im sure the CBSE textooks will update the chapter about the 1857 revolt n change lakshmi bai's pic to Ulka Gupta's..LOL πŸ˜†
victoria12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartveer

truee yaar!!!!
Im sure the CBSE textooks will update the chapter about the 1857 revolt n change lakshmi bai's pic to Ulka Gupta's..LOL πŸ˜†

u mean to say you want to see ulka to play mother of a child (damodar rao)πŸ˜†i think kritika is the perfect person to play older manu..guys plz enjoy the show..cool down😊
Savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well m a hugeeeee fan of Ulka! I was really veryy sad at all when Ulka had to leave the show 😭
but since the show is based on none other than the great woman, Jhansi ki rani Laxmibai, i didn't stop watching the show...i liked Kratika initially...but now, after seeng her work for like 2 months..i don't feel she can match Ulka's performance anyway!

I hav TRIED my best to like Kratika but i failed.
For me, Ulka is the JKR...she's just the best...my little star! ⭐️
LekshmiPriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi..😊i do agree with u guys.πŸ‘.ofcourse..they will change the pic to ulka....she is absolutely suitable for that character...πŸ˜ƒhey.....after the leap i was really feel bad😑 when ulka was replaced..😭.my sister told me that how ulka will act as a mother of a childπŸ˜•..then i realised the fact...bt...kraathika is only good for those romantic acts....all her sword fights act were clumsy.🀒...i think she need to took classes frm ulka.πŸ˜†.so that she can formulate the continuity..as JKR..😲...dont u guys notice ..πŸ˜‰.the act in which she was running the horse..oh!!!horrible.😲🀒..whenever krathika ride the horse i am pretty sure that they are showing the dupes.πŸ€’πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘..and  it is showing too..bt our ulka was simply outstanding..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..when she calls pavan....oh..God..i dnt knw how to express it in words.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š. i jst jmped out of my chair and about to clap for her...efficiency..while she holding the sword,horse..and hats off to her powerful and commanding voice.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..............for krrathika..the CV's are doing lot of adjustments😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑....at this  pt of time..she only had to express romance😲😲😲😲😲(so funny...πŸ˜†.....jadooo...and all.......are!!!! mujhe esa laga hein ki..ye story ab Ektha kapoor handle kar rehi hein!😑🀒!!! )

har har mahadev
Pina11colada thumbnail

Originally posted by: LekshmiPriya

hi..😊i do agree with u guys.πŸ‘.ofcourse..they will change the pic to ulka....she is absolutely suitable for that character...πŸ˜ƒhey.....after the leap i was really feel bad😑 when ulka was replaced..😭.my sister told me that how ulka will act as a mother of a childπŸ˜•..then i realised the fact...bt...kraathika is only good for those romantic acts....all her sword fights act were clumsy.🀒...i think she need to took classes frm ulka.πŸ˜†.so that she can formulate the continuity..as JKR..😲...dont u guys notice ..πŸ˜‰.the act in which she was running the horse..oh!!!horrible.😲🀒..whenever krathika ride the horse i am pretty sure that they are showing the dupes.😑..and  it is showing too..bt our ulka was simply outstanding..πŸ‘..when she calls pavan....oh..God..i dnt knw how to express it in words.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š. i jst jmped out of my chair and about to clap for her...efficiency..while she holding the sword,horse..and hats off to her powerful and commanding voice.....πŸ‘..............for krrathika..the CV's are doing lot of adjustments😑....at this  pt of time..she only had to express romance😲(so funny...πŸ˜†.....jadooo...and all.......are!!!! mujhe esa laga hein ki..ye story ab Ektha kapoor handle kar rehi hein!😑🀒!!! )

har har mahadev

sach yaar..i mean there doesnt have to be romance just cuz its a serial
it can be like those ones that used to come on doordarshan where they stick to the point
i mean the life of JKR isnt about romance n SR..but its about how she saved the nation..not her pati
n feel the perfect actor was ULKA!!!!
we still miss her..yes i do agree kritika's a good actor..but she doesnt have command over her dialogues n isnt shown brave yet
the horse riding scenes r fake/done by dupes
so..what ever
fuzzyface thumbnail
I think the whole problem lies in the plot that has been dished out to us. If they can just recapture that magical fire of Bhag Bhag Firanghi I think the show would be great. The CVs really need to get back history not make their own history.
Pina11colada thumbnail
yupp!!!I i totally agree with u fuzzy!!!