no kids at all and only marriage are big

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i am really surprised in this show that none of the married couples have kids. that is very different. they all look like they have been married sometime especially yaysoda and kulwar. the other two rejeev and asha maybe a few years....so what is up with that??? i think it is a cool difference to show....however as always the girl must alwayas think about marriage marriage marriage....not school not life etc only about being a good wife.....how disgusting.....give the women a bit more credit.......reet the saint is giving up a great chance to study and falling the old ways.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
hey you know this old woman witch is so sexy sometimes playing with her eyes dialogues now i can understand because she does not have any kid she's more evil.
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: alujna-21

hey you know this old woman witch is so sexy sometimes playing with her eyes dialogues now i can understand because she does not have any kid she's more evil.

maybe she did not want kids because she frightens them......or her husband and her are revenging all the time they have no time for kiddies.....she can't have kids.....she will have kids later......many reasons why she does not have kids......she definately is not the maternal type.... 😆 😆 😆
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: telenovelle

i am really surprised in this show that none of the married couples have kids. that is very different. they all look like they have been married sometime especially yaysoda and kulwar. the other two rejeev and asha maybe a few years....so what is up with that??? i think it is a cool difference to show....however as always the girl must alwayas think about marriage marriage marriage....not school not life etc only about being a good wife.....how disgusting.....give the women a bit more credit.......reet the saint is giving up a great chance to study and falling the old ways.....

@red bold: not everyone wants to have kids. And in Kuwar and Yashoda's case, i suspect that one of them is not able to have kids.

@black bold: This thinking was only shown from the perspective of the older brother and sister-in-law (and the minister). So i will not say that they did not introduce the idea of being open to studying further.

Reet is about to move far away from her beloved father, i would expect her to be doubtful of her decision to go to Delhi. It is not easy moving so far away..
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jess.

@red bold: not everyone wants to have kids. And in Kuwar and Yashoda's case, i suspect that one of them is not able to have kids.

@black bold: This thinking was only shown from the perspective of the older brother and sister-in-law (and the minister). So i will not say that they did not introduce the idea of being open to studying further.

Reet is about to move far away from her beloved father, i would expect her to be doubtful of her decision to go to Delhi. It is not easy moving so far away..

yes it is difficult to move faraway from home, but at the same time it is a great chance for reet to see the world. plus her dad is encouraging her....i think it is the sis in law and mother that stopped her...more than anything...