Thoda Pyar Thodi Takrar in Gabbarland-SR

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Welcome to "GABBARLAND"

Yes a new nation called Gabbarland came into being today on July 15th. The residants of this country promise to take you on a journey filled with thodi takraar and bohat sara pyaar and today we got a glimpse of how this wonderful this trip is going to be☺️.

Ok Can i just Scream on top of my Lungs i Love Siddhima? Seriously, how can they be so damn Adoreable. I felt like Pulling their cheeks. Both karan and jenny were Bang On ek se badhkar ek. what i personally loved was how they were so comfortable and how ridzie decided to tease her patidev and locked all the rooms and

O  H   M Y  G A W S H

Did i heard it right? Darling and Lovely Wife 😲

OH God i officially announce that i m fan of Mrs Modi from last 3 days she is doing things that are making me Love her MORE & MORE & MORE. I want to break a coconut and chadhayo prasad that Upparwala Gave her Brain Back in full working Condition. Thank You Rab ji.😃

Now now i adore how sid was so so confused about duties and his lines were just icing on the cake & how rids solved it in 2 secs and asked him to thank her but mr modi instead of thanking went into his complaining mode and showed his narazgi  about her coming home early and  also how his mrs never listened to her.😳 this totally ticked her off and she went into her chudail mode as she was expecting him chadhao phool maala  for helping him but her darling hubby opened shikayaton ka patara and she decided to take badla & what a sweet badla it was. First Lock the room and leave a note than break his jaan se pyara PS and his bat hai my heart went to poor buy * huggies for siddy* But HEYLO( in gujju accent)  when did they started to share a room. Cv's ne hamara much awaited moment aise hi jaane diya hamein pata hi nahi chala😭

Chal khair koi baat nahi mere liye to itna hi bohat hai they r sharing it that is in case they are. 😉 
Ridzie countdown was another cuteness filled moment and rabba poor siddy ko bina bemaari ke injection🤣🤣🤣 i had a feeling that she'll come running hearing his scream but by the look of it i think yeh karnama ms ka hi tha planting that unique kind of injection there. but another reveleation that Ahem our own Gabbar singh Yells at Mr for playing PS 😆Lmao his dhamkiyan and pleading was too cute. Siddy was a typical pati too zor zor se chilaoooing that his house has 2 beroom and that he can play in peace 😆😆 aur phir unke armaanon pe paani phir gaya🤣🤣 Bechaara.

uske tragedy bhare gaane pe 🥺

But sid ko ek jhalak mil gayi uske Future ki and that's what i loved

Overall, I would love to See gabbar and his cute sa pati everyday and also wanna see the Rule book

10/5 for this scene  wonder how many times m gonna watch it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

lovey post fary

it was indeed a very cute siddhima scene, loved sid's expressions and rids all smiling from inside the room

the folk part was hilarious and yes my most fav part was the letter one , Rids wrote darling for Sid, how cute

jeran were superb in the scene,

norzar

Thank u nor and lmao my jaw dropped at the letter 🤪
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovey post fary

it was indeed a very cute siddhima scene
i tell ya

lekha
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awsome post fary love it sweety SR are sooo cuteeeeeeee
they r such coochipies na u can't help but fall for them deeper & deeper
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey farry...lovely post and the title...qwesome!!!!!!!!....gabbarland....SR were too cute today!!!!!!!
i hope the roothna mana continues tommarrow
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haha today mrs modi was in full masti attention seeking mood...she just wanted to irritate sid and play with him so that he leave everything else....that was just soo damn cute <3
the letter haha that was a gem....darling and love were the two words we wanted to get from ridz for sid for like forever and there she said them today...today's epi was just mind blowing..i wanted more SR scenes today though but still hats off to CVs..and ofcourse Jeran

PS I LOVE THIS NEW RIDDHIMA MODI hahahah
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

i hope the roothna mana continues tommarrow

i want more scenes in the penthouse tomorrow...like them getting ready or atleast a night check over mr modi by his wife :>