Riddhima will lash out at Armaan for Sid?

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I am not a psychic so this is pure speculation. I could be totally wrong after tomorrow's episode.

I am guessing Armaan and Riddhima will have some sort of disagreement tomorrow. When Armaan went in his dazed phase it looked like he was imagining her but the precap shows he is mad over something Riddhima said.

Do you guys think Riddhima will lash out at Armaan for pulling the prank on Sid? The girl might have few screws loose but there is something about her that has always been right. She was always by Sid's side. Even when she was absolutely furious at Sid and she wants nothing to do with him his wounds hurt her. Remember the first time she talked to Armaan on her own? It was because Armaan hurt Sid.  Then the second time she was mad at Sid the moment that door slammed on Sid's face she turned around to take care of him. Sid matters to her.

So do you guys think Riddhima will accuse Armaan of doing this on purpose? That makes sense because obviously that would hurt Armaan. The way he was tearing those memories and saying she never understood him I really think Riddhima accused him of hurting Sid over her.
Even if it's not over her I think she lashed out on him for Sid.

All fans welcome just keep it cool, respect yourself and others.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabkudi98 thumbnail
yeah shez going 2 blame him i'm not trying 2 be mean but it was armaans fault 4 that prank
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You know what not a bad prediction maybe she did say something to him well have to wait and watch .

BTW fatz great post
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
no, I dont think so and I hope not..this is between Sid and Armaan..Sid loves Armaan still and i think whatever that needs to be resolved should be between those two
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
yes she will misunderstood his intention for playing prank on sid
i hate her
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes I also think that Riddhima will lash out at Armaan for Sid but what could happen to have her lashing out at him is what I do not know.

maybe Armaan play another prank on Sid again or maybe she find out that the last prank on Sid was Armaan's plan.

anyway let me not think too much cos whatever it's that may have happened only time will tell, so let wait and see.

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think she will request Armaan not to trouble Sid... and respect him then lash out at him on some stupid thing.....
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ya I think she'll blame him and tell him tht he pranked Sid on purpose and also to never ever do something lyk dis with Sid...!
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes she is going to do this i am pretty sure..she is going to lash Armaan ..it is very unfortunate..that a scene where she understood armaan so much and went on the knees and bid good bye..that ridhimma failed and again became the usual ridhimma who blamed armaan for no fault of his - for the prank on his father, and now for this sid thing..i wish sid teaches her a proper lesson.😡
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
ya she will unfortunately dats all she cn do>>>>