SR-OS You Own My Soul- My Last OS

mightymyth9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Lazy Summers, cold winter nights

Are always alright, since I have you holding me tight.

I see that sparkle in your eyes

Through the dimness of the candlelight

You smile at me, then teasingly back your eyes

We laugh,then you give me the sign

And sip whats left of the wine,

Your lips now meet mine,your sweet taste gets me every time

We sit by the fire

I see and feel the love in your eyes

Our desire grows higher,then our bodys entwine

for the first time

It isn't a game and true love is the name

Its an everlasting love we endure

A love so clean and so pure

A love so deep yet unseen

I wake up with tears in my eyes

Once again..it was just a dream

A cold winter night

I spend once again

Riddhima was sitting near the fireplace at sids penthouse thinking about the wonderful moments she spent with sid. Tears started flowing from riddhimas eyes. This was a regular thing was Riddhima. Sitting alone everyday,crying and reading the note sid left behind before leaving

SIDS NOTE

I had enough riddhima. I had enough of you. There was a time when I used to be happy. I used to smile,but ever since you came in my life,it has become hell.the biggest mistake of my life was to come to india. I tried every possible thing and put in a lot of efforts in our relationship,but you never saw that. Your ego and anger always created a problem in our relationship which I had to settle every time. Not anymore.This time it will end. Im tired of this relationship riddhima,that's why im leaving you. I don't wanna suffocate in this relationship.Im Doing this for both of us.

Goodbye forever riddhima.

Riddhima: (Crying)I don't know why you wrote this sid. I read this note everyday just to remember what I possible did that made you leave me. Did I really fail as a wife . Was our love so weak.Nothing feels right without you.Even after what you did, I can never hate you sid and neither can I stop thinking or caring about you. I hope wherever you are,your alright.I will always love and pray for you and hope maybe one day,you come back to me.i love you

Saying this,Riddhima embraced her marriage photo as tears started flowing from her eyes.

IN US

Siddhanth was sitting alone in the terrace of his bunglow.

SID:I Know you must be sitting alone and crying for me riddhima. Just imagining you in that state kills me.You always think about me more than yourself.Im so sorry riddhima.

i miss you,I miss your smile, And I still shed a tear every one in a while.

And even though we are distant now,your still here somehow

My heart wont let you go and I need you to know

I miss you very much Riddhima.

Sids was crying when his dad appeared

DAD:Why are you doing this sid. Just look at you sid. you don't need to do this. Go to riddhima and tell her everything. Im sure she will take you back in her life

SID: (Wiping his tars and after a pause)I cant dad. You know how sick mom is. She needs me.plus she gave me her promise. She told me that she will commit suicide if I go back to riddhima. I have no choice but to forget riddhima.

DAD: ill talk to her. I won't let her destroy my sons life. I can't see you die a thousand deaths everyday.

SID: Its of no use dad. Mom is very adamant.she always does what she says. She hates riddhima and I don't think that will change.

DAD: but Sid

SID: enough dad, lets cut the sad talks and have a drink. Father and son. what say.

DAD: OK then .what more can I say, make one for me

After Hours of drinking

DAD: So you don't wanna talk about Riddhima

SID: No

DAD: At least you can tell me how my bahu is. I have only seen her photos.tell me something about her.

SID(In a drunk state):RIDDHIMA

Apart from being beautiful,she is very softhearted, not soft spoken though

My mornings would start by her beautiful voice waking me up and I used to purposely act as if im sleeping just to feel her small,soft hands touching my face lovingly.

Whenever I would get sick,she would wake up the entire night and take care of me.

She would always prepared something special and wouldn't eat before me.

She would run after me just to know whether I ate or didn't.

A scratch in my hand used to get her tensed and worried.

One word against me and she blasts that person.

Whenever I used to get tensed, her arms were always ready to comfort me.

I always knew that In our fights,there was a lot of hidden love that riddhima tried to hide. Here caring nature was never hidden from me.

I lost her dad. I lost her,

SID Hugs His Dad and cries his heart out.

Sids mother was watching all this from one corner.she goes to her room and sits on the bed talking to herself.

What has happen to my sid.whatever I did, I did it for sids sake.i never saw him this way.from the day of his separation from riddhima,I haven't seen him laughing,not even once and the way he described riddhima.did I make a mistake by separating them.i don't wanna ruin my sons life.oh lord,now its upto you. Tomorrow sid is going back to india to complete his transfer formalities. If riddhima takes him back in his life,I promise you I wont come in between them. Lets see how strong riddhimas love is.

NEXT DAY

Sid was getting ready to go to the airport.

DAD: you are going to india,will you meet Riddhima

SID: no, I don't wanna hurt her again.ill just check on her without getting noticed.

DAD: But..?

MOM: here you go,ive packed your favourites,

Take care Sid ,love you

SID: love you to mom,bye dad

After a very long flight,sid reaches india and goes to sanjeevani to complete the formalities.

While walking down the corridor,tears started flowing from sids eyes.the moments he spent with his friends-JP,Jiggi,yuvi,naina,armaan and most importantly riddhima.

He stopped at the fire escape remembering how he proposed to riddhima and the way she looked at him.how she hugged him and accepted it by wearing his ring.

SID: I should quickly finish my work and go or else it will become impossible for me to leave this place.

Sid does all the paper work and heads towards the exit of sanjeevani.He decides to walk to his hotel when he gets sensed by someone.

RID: no it cant be.(With tearful eyes).is that you sid(Looking at a reflection fading as he keeps on walking).this feeling. I know its you sid. My heart cant fail in recognizing you.

Riddhima begins to run towards the reflection.she runs frantically without even caring about herself.she doesn't stop even when her sandal breaks.she decides to take the jungle route to reach sid faster. Her desire to meet sid was so strong that she didn't even care about the dangerous hard-hitting roads.blood started flowing from her feet as she didn't stop running. The pain was killing her but it was nothing compared to the pain that she felt when sid left her.

She finally arrived at the end of the road. Sid was walking right in front of her. Sid felt a familiar presence.

RID:(shouting):SID

Sid turned around to see riddhima in a worn out condition with tears in her eyes.his eyes widened.it was here. His feet just glued at that spot.one part of him wanted to run away but the other wanted to hug riddhima till death.

Riddhima couldn't believe her eyes. It was really him. She waited so long and now,he was standing right in front of him.riddhima started crying loudly. Her desperation was clearly noticeable in her voice.

Without thinking about anything,she ran towards sid and hugged her tight. Time freezed for both of them.sid tightened his embrace and buried riddhima on his chest. Sid and riddhima closed their eyes feeling each others body. Riddhimas face was all wet with tears.

RID: Im sorry sid. I know I failed as a wife. I must have not taken enough care of you or maybe I must have not satisfied your wishes or fulfill my duties of being a wife,but I promise this wont happen again. I will do whatever you say sid and I will never scream at you. You can do whatever you want with me,but please don't leave me sid.i wont let you leave me sid. I know I failed…..

SID: Stop it riddhima…Please stop it(Sid couldn't see riddhima in this state,so desparate ,so defenseless,so broken.)

SID: Stop it riddhima, I cant see you like this. Its hurting me

RID: then come back to me sid, I wont ask you for the reason you left me,not even once.just come back to me sid. I still love you,more than anyonein this world has loved anyone.

Saying this, riddhima fainted and fell on sid.

SID: riddhima,wake up riddhima,what have I done to youi riddhima.

Riddhima wakes up to find herself in sids penthouse.which was once their home.She rose from the bed to see the wounds of her feet bandaged. On the other side of the bed was sid sleeping right next to her.Tears started flowing from riddhimas eyes. It was the same night,the same fireplace,the same bed,but it was not a dream.her love was there.

She bent forward and kissed sid on his cheeks and hugged him tight waking sid up.

RID: You wont leave me,will you

SID: (Now definite of what he wanted) No riddhima,I wont leave you. I didn't leave because of you riddhima,you were never the reason.i love you. You loved me more than you ever could. Trust me riddhima,give me one chance to fix everything up.i will……

Sid was saying every possible thing he could to ease riddhima.

His eyes switched to riddhima to find riddhima in deep sleep. She was peacefully sleeping on sids chest.

She had slept the moment sid said,' you were never the reason.i love you'. This was all she wanted to hear.this gave her peace and the warmth of sids chest made her doze off.

Sid smiled, after so many days. Riddhimas trust was all he wanted.now he got the confidence to settle things.

SID: (Looking at RIDS) Sleep well riddhima.i know you haven't in the past but this wont happen again. This was the last of pain. I will settle things and we will stay together. I promise I will never leave you.i love you.

Sid bent forward and gave a tight kiss on riddhimas forehead and cheeks. A smile appeared on riddhimas face as she tightened her embrace.She was still sleeping,but somehow she felt it. She felt sids gestures and some soft words slipped from a sleepy riddhimas mouth.''I love you to''

Sid and riddhima slept in each others arms peacefully as tomorrow was the beginning of an ever more strong relationship.

In Love, two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.

This OS is dedicated to all my Siddhaholic friends and especially punjabikhudi and arp04srocks . sorry,i could continue my os-TLOP as there was nothing left to continue.

MATT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey this was really awesome yaar!
its was sooooooo beautiful and just soooo loved this part

"Without thinking about anything,she ran towards sid and hugged her tight. Time freezed for both of them.sid tightened his embrace and buried riddhima on his chest. Sid and riddhima closed their eyes feeling each others body. Riddhimas face was all wet with tears."

gosh i can sooo imagine this between Sid n Riddhima!
keep writtin great OS like this one

God Bless,
Noorya
punjabkudi98 thumbnail
i luved it so much!!!! Beautiful job!!!:)
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG its so awesome yaaar
you are a perfect writer
Loved it so much
pls write more 😳
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey matt....amazing OS.....can you continue please????....it's just superb.......
chaturnehra thumbnail
my god
this os is so intense and touching.dont have words.just hats off man.loved each and every word in it.
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love it I love I LOVE IT!!!!!
You're an amazing writer....!!!!!!!!!!
mightymyth9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot noorya for commenting.
that was really sweet.glad you liked it.
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

this is another beautiful OS of siddhima, loved reading it, such a heart hitting track for siddhima, would love to see this track on siddhima someday

keep it up

norzar
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful os
love it