14th July- SR - Pls return to badtameezi

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi there!

Can I say that Sid really surprised me yesterday? Instead of raging and ranting on AJPJ , he subtly but movingly conveyed what he had felt inside upon being victimized by his friends JPJ and his big brother bestie Armaan. You just felt like giving him a baby hug at that moment as tears glistened in his eyes...... but then, he told you why you love him so much. He decided to give his gang a second chance and do it his own way. Aggressive reaction was expected and impulsively natural but it did not happen. Sid showed just why Shankypanks saw potential in him - because of his depth behind the Boticelli Angel exterior.

Sigh!..... but.... but... but.... Riddhima Modi cannot rest in peace until she is sure that Sid is fine and her definition of Sid is a " badtameez and reactive Sid." πŸ˜†....So, when Sid, turns into the corridor with a sullen face , he has his nikammi wifey waiting. She sternly calls out his name with izzat-ka-tadka - " Dr. Siddhanth!"πŸ˜†.... he stops in his tracks and the chudail comes and gves the audience a zor-ka-jhatka. She cutely holds her ears and apologizes for what happened under the prank. Sid is non-reactive and he gives her a clinical " it's alright, Riddhima, am fine.". He moves on and Riddz is not convinced. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! He is not screaming and accusing . He is not being cute and silly , either. He is not himself - and this is not my Sid. Gotta find him.

And she goes behind Sid again- Sid, are you sure you are alright? I am so sorry for being rude these past few days. Talk to me , rage, rant  do anything but tell me exactly how you are feeling. See, you can't even lie properly , tell me , tell me. Sid , after three more clinical answers gets pricked by his wife's insistent and constant knock at his wounded feelings , he blows off the steam a little..... he shouts at her.

Was Riddhima hurt by this?😭...... NO! She was relieved 🀣.... He is normal. He screamed at me - badtameezi intact , my original hubby intact and now, i can return to my chudailgiri. So, she kicks out the apologizing , pleading Riddhima and retorts - fine! I am isshtupid trying to apologize to you! And off she goes leaving behind Sid to worry about raat-ka-khaana.πŸ˜†.... not to forget Riddhima's adorable bossgiri over Sid in the precap. 😳..... It is important for Sid to function normally so that Riddhima can function normally. Riddhima's behaviour is directly proportional to Sid's moods.

It is such a relief seeing SR trying to lead a normal married life - being around each-other , for each-other and with each-other trying to find their rainbow together. And when you look back at the hell they have been through , you realize how precious their present ambiance and life is. For  a change , they are happy , they are normal and not scared anymore to love each-other and exercise their rights over each-other. Isn't that just beautiful?

Love and luck always to everyone,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So Beautiful Poco. I loved your analysis so much. These two never fail to amaze all of us. They are so adorable and when Ridz is trying to apologise to Siddy boy he tells her he is ok. She persists and instead of Ridz chasing and apologising to Sid it ends up being Sid chasing Ridz and trying to pacify her as per usual. Unbelievable is the only word for these two. And then in the precap Sids facial expressions say it all. He knows he is so going to be dead when he gets home in the penthouse if he acts like bossy sexyface in the day. The best part will be to watch and see how Sid is going to get around his bossy wifes home detention rules. What does he have up his sleeve to sway her attentions away from her so called rules. Perhaps another sexy nighty,
seductive song, hot kisses all over both arms and both sides of the neck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW OUR SEXYFACE SID REACTS TO RIDZ HOME DETENTION.
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yea rite POCO..............ur detaled analysis on yest epi is jstttttt superb......im specially thrilled bout precap...........RIDDHIMA ws sweetheart in precap....hr hak-jataaing on penthouse ws awsomme......😳
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
love you poco for this wonderful post.....and what about updating one of your post?????????......how can you forget it?????
shamil thumbnail
poczyyy, a tight jappi from me for this lovely postπŸ€—
loved SR yday.. as u said, ridz wants to see either a batammeez or a cute silly siddy to know he is 'fine'πŸ˜†
not a normal couple , they are a unique couple
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ginac

So Beautiful Poco. I loved your analysis so much. These two never fail to amaze all of us. They are so adorable and when Ridz is trying to apologise to Siddy boy he tells her he is ok. She persists and instead of Ridz chasing and apologising to Sid it ends up being Sid chasing Ridz and trying to pacify her as per usual. Unbelievable is the only word for these two. And then in the precap Sids facial expressions say it all. He knows he is so going to be dead when he gets home in the penthouse if he acts like bossy sexyface in the day. The best part will be to watch and see how Sid is going to get around his bossy wifes home detention rules. What does he have up his sleeve to sway her attentions away from her so called rules. Perhaps another sexy nighty,

seductive song, hot kisses all over both arms and both sides of the neck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW OUR SEXYFACE SID REACTS TO RIDZ HOME DETENTION.

Thank you, Gina. πŸ€—

I think that is the whole beauty of SR. They are so special and so unique. I love how they have come to deal with each-other besides loving each-other. It just fills up your heart. I feel happy looking at them. πŸ˜ƒ

Ah, well. Seduction is a major ingredient of the SR story. Sid has used this weapon with 100% success rate. For a change, how about Riddhima using it on Sid?😍

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i dont know about sr as u know i dont like them much bt yesterday sid attitude and  they way he handles rocks i had to admit though i hate to admit i cried even seeing his tears till now that i only have done in armaan pain and will alwasy do in future bt yesterday sid really great
still ar or may be futiure arsh fan dont know hahaha tc nice posts as usual
sorry if u offended sr fans in any way
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

see how jeeja reacted different to his saali...............one blasted and  the other with all his calmenss and patience yet the hurt evident in his eyes and face tells them how they are his friends and big brother.........and actually if he had blasted it would not have hurt that much as his calm words hurt the audience and the people involved and brought tears to shilpa'seyes........

you really felt like giving him a tight hug then and there.......the way he wals away washes his face and remebers all his sweet moments with his friends and soo cutely says he will give them a second chance........only siddanth modi can come out looking like  a hero from a prank played on him..............creatives need to take a bow for keeping intact the innocence of the character come what may

riddhima was cute today...i told that once her gussa calms down she will see reason............and the way she apologized..awwww.......but for me the best part was the way sid went after a annoyed riddhima calling riddhimaaaaa ..i love how he callls her and his one liner takes the cake..........khana nain milega tab bolna i am fine🀣

and the precap was as you said something we have been waiting for now it seems as ages...........to see SR as normal husband and wife.......it feels soo good and brings tears to your eyes that these two people went to hell and back to reach this peaceful and content co existence with each other............

i am waiitng eagerly for the rule book to open........let us see how they keep on scoring one over the other and how long does this last befoe bartans start flying in the  penthouseπŸ˜†
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: docnuss

yea rite POCO..............ur detaled analysis on yest epi is jstttttt superb......im specially thrilled bout precap...........RIDDHIMA ws sweetheart in precap....hr hak-jataaing on penthouse ws awsomme......😳

Hey Doc! 😳😳😳😳😳😳

I love it when Riddz hakk-jataaoz on Sid. It is so damn adorable. Let's see how madam keeps her darling husband in detention in the house while he makes her run around in Sanjivani.πŸ˜†

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayuri.vet

love you poco for this wonderful post.....and what about updating one of your post?????????......how can you forget it?????

Thanks baby. 😳😳😳😳😳... i'll update my OS this week itself. DONE DEAL. πŸ€—