did u notice the name

mimz7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
What's up wit families having the same starting letters Taani & Taposh......Anurag & Ananya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
That is common in many Bengali families. For example most of the people in my father's family are named with P so my mother named us siblings with a P, I named both my kids with M. And so on.... 😃
urcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THere's nothing strange cuz my name's Diya n my sister's name is deepika....they start with "d"
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think it's common with a lot of Indian families. If one kid's name starts with a particular letter, then the sibling will also end up having a name starting with the same letter -- like my brother's name is Abhilash and mine is Anu, or a friend of mine is named Sonia with a younger sister named Sowmya. It makes the kids sound like siblings -- same initials et al...if that makes any sense haha.
Astha_anannya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
same in our family. me and all my cousins and my brother n sis too hav name starting wid A.😉
larimel22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Many families have names with the same initials. In my family, most of my cousins have RHYMING names!
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
same here my dad, me & my sis have teh same 1st letters too :P
mimz7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well my family of four and my mom's and dad's family do not have tht rythming theme.....lol buh i understand if the letters are same for twins like for my cuzin twins its Jay n Janki
Mazzy101 thumbnail
yeah thts quite common! in my family our names end with A! my sisters and mum have it, so do my aunties and cousins! all girls mind you!😆 the boys jst have diffrnt names!😆
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that's common. my sis, bro & dad's name all start with 'R'. 😆

& my mom & my name starts with 'A'. 😆Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 13 years ago