14th July written update anita at her evil best

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
anuj is uspet with simi that she did not tell him anita does not want to come back to 12/24 . you are partying here while ma papaji is waiting for their bahu,
Abhi and mili tries to intervene. but anuj stops them.
Mr and Mrs T goes to KB and tell them anuj will be living with them as ghar jamail
Sethis are shocked. Manju's evil friend over hears and advises to stop anuj from being ghar jamai.
RS is upset.
Tarnejas leave. Manju is very upset/

She calls simi while simi is talking to anuj. Manju asks her: why she did not convince anita?
Tarnejas were here. Bet try to convince anita to come back here.

Simi is sad. She tries to talk to anuj. He leaves. Omi signals to leave to mili.
All 3 of them leave. Simi is very sad and tries to talk to anita she also leves.
Abhi says: we will try again.
That night abhi tries to feed simi but she won;t eat. He hugs and comforts her cute scene.

Next morning abhi talks to some one call mr sharma and asks him to handle it or I will close business. Simi is standing there and says: abhi please go and attend the meeting.
simi says: abhi don;t worry and go handle business I will talk to ma papa.

Anita creates some scene  pretend to fall down throwing water on the floor.
Anita fakes a fall and pain and screams anusha comes running as anita ccries and asks servant to pick up glass and take care of anita.
Abhi simi comes down anita fakes more and says: I want anuj here to help me I can not handle alone. Next time I may not be lucky.
Simi says: sorry it is my fault. I may have left glass here.
Abhi scolds her saying: why are you taking a blame for some one. This is all her plan she is the one who threw the water and faking. I know how her brain works.
Anusha scolds abhi,
At sethi nivas
manju talks to anuj, He says: I want to be with my child and I do not care about prestige or any one.
RS is very upset and says you should be ashamed. tell them you are not being ghar jamai
Now you know why I respect abhi. atleast he has self respect.
Anuj is upset.
simi comes to sethi nivas and tries to talk to anuj he leaves. both manju and simi are upset.

Precap: anita calls and asks her to meet privately without letting any one know. Manju agrees.
My comments
anuj is always weak character. He never learns or will learn. May be we are moving towards anuj going to T mansion and bringing anita back eventaully. Great scenes between simbhi abhi ttrying to feed her and comfort her.
Edited by ramas - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the fab update :0

Anuj is such a wimp!!! No brains of his own..and Anita - dont have words anymore to describe her!
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update didi, seems as though Anuj has lost his brain, yet again...
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
anuj is shallow. i understand he wants to be with his wife during this time but doesnt he see what she's doing. he should know her by now and be able to read her each and every move. thanks for the lovely update.
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U for the update Di😊
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
how is abhi being a ghar jamai different from anuj being a ghar jamai...talk about double standards
princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. Anuj seems to be going on the wrong track again :/

Riya
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Are be back to square one???
Seems like that its Anuj's problem again😔
Naivedya thumbnail
Thanks for the update! Anuj is an idiot! Just two days ago he told his father that he wants to stand on his own two feet and be strong and independant. If that's the case then why did he make Simi go and try to talk to Anita? If he was a real man he would've marched over to T-mansion and brought Anita home himself. He goes to his Simi di for help with everything then gets upset when she is not able to solve his problems for him!