wat makes this show unique(CVs for u)

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
the main strength of this serial is neither pratigya nor her family....its krishna...and 99% viewers will stop watching if they get another guy for pratigya and make krishna negative....u dnt know bt the flavour wich the character of krishna(half positive-half negative) adds to the show is really unique and really different and totally new....and THAT is wat makes this show different....nt the concept of eve-teasing or strong woman.....coz we have numbers of shows in that context.....😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i personally hated krishna today. he has mood swings like no other. i understand that half positive and half negative is new to serials, but throughout the episodes, whenever he does a little good, he screws up. he singled out his wife in that household. read more of my post under shruthi's thing. and well discuss there.
tanthya thumbnail

True Kaash, it is Krishna with his potent mix of naivety/cunningness , Passion/detachment, humor,practicality, trust,anger who draws us to this show....

Pooja is not in saakshi [Ghar ghar ki kahani]caliber nor is she experienced enough to carry this show on her shoulder's....it is Krishna,SS and to an extent Komal who are pulling this show forward ...any  tampering in this three characters will result in mass exodus..

morever it is the chemistry of Kriya that keeps us glued to the TV...I hope Pearl grey will not indulge in Kekta type Musical chairs , where ur life partner changes evry 3 months .....

The Love-hate relationship of Kriya is the USP of this show ...and ppl are eagerly waiting for love to start between them , any intro of 3rd person and trying to make it Triangle will only make this show lose its charm...
Shashi2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
M ADDICTED  TO  KRISHNA!I HAV NO INTEREST IN IS SHOW OTHER DEN KRISHNA! HIS DUAL MIX UP ATTITUDE N  QUALITIES R THE MAIN THINGS COZ OF WHICH I M WATCHING DIS SERIAL!
seriously yar....except kaisa yeh pyaar hain...i have nvr felt sooo addicted to any serial like this before...the love story of the good and the shady itself is a HOT STUFF.....😳
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aallllee kaashhuuu dont wory hun.....they knws it very very very well each and evry member of pratigya team knws it...
soo jus chill babes
an_jaani thumbnail
if creatives have any sense they would know why krish n prats got best jodi award

Originally posted by: an_jaani

if creatives have any sense they would know why krish n prats got best jodi award

perhaps becoz they hate each other....🤣

Originally posted by: snehaarhaan

M ADDICTED  TO  KRISHNA!I HAV NO INTEREST IN IS SHOW OTHER DEN KRISHNA! HIS DUAL MIX UP ATTITUDE N  QUALITIES R THE MAIN THINGS COZ OF WHICH I M WATCHING DIS SERIAL!

am also addicted to krishna.....😳
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kaasshh

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">am also addicted to krishna.....😳</font>

mee tooo 😳 😉